www.wmdolls.com

Another K- cup Review...

Reviews on WM Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Another K- cup Review...

Post by james 1966 »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ew#p947704

First, let me give a shout out to Brent at 1AM. He was a gentleman and delivered the doll I ordered damage free and in a timely fashion. You have nothing to worry about ordering from this man. Now about the doll itself. Please don't bother asking for pictures because I have no way of taking them at this time. Opening the box, I was met with a powerful, sweet, citrus type odor which reminds me of some type of cleaning fluid (handy wipes, spot remover, etc.) It didn't knock me on my ass, but it is quite strong. Not pleasant, but tolerable. I expect it to weaken over time. Taking the doll out of the box, I noticed that yea, it's heavy. But it's not so much the weight, it's just plain awkward to move around. It's stiff, sticky and soft and squishy. You couldn't ask for a worse combination to try to move an object around. Once I got the doll laid out and free of packing peanut debris, the first thing that struck me is how petite the doll is, apart from the disproportionately large tits. You look at the pictures on the websites and you get this image in your mind of a full size woman. That is not the case in my opinion. This doll is WM's second to tallest doll and I still would call it very petite. I can only imagine how small those 100cm dolls must look. The arms on this doll are very very small, as are the hands and fingers which are always getting bent out of shape. They are tiny and are supported by thin wires that extend through each finger. It's hopeless to keep them in place. I will say that although the body is very petite, it is well sculpted and shapely. Very sexy to look at. The ass is small but shapely. The tits really do move and shake like real tits. It's uncanny. I ordered face #20 because I wanted a smaller head to match what I had suspected was going to be a smallish body and that was the right call. I think a larger head would look mismatched for this doll. Now, here's the buzzkill...the joints on this doll are INCREDABLY STIFF. What the fuck are they thinking? I mean, what is the advantage of having them this difficult to manipulate. My muscles are actually sore today from wrestling with this doll for 2 hours yesterday trying to force it into positions. The sweat was pouring out of me as I cussed and cursed at how this doll was fighting me every step of the way. What's worse , the left hip suddenly became very loose and just sort of flops around now. I kind of wish the rest of the joints would behave like this one. But Lord Jeezus they are stupid stiff. It literally takes brute strength to manipulate these joints. I have not had sex with the doll yet. I 'm too tired after yesterday. I know someone's going to chime in and say, ''don't worry dude, they will loosen over time''. I did at one point manage to hoist the doll on top of me (my back is paying the price today) and that is the one moment when I must have fallen in to a time warp because I looked at the clock and 2 hours had disappeared as I flopped the tits around in amazement in my hands. That is really the one standout of this doll. They really are fun to play with. You can't help but feel a twinge of horniness as you flop them back and forth. They are way too big for the rest of the doll but that's the point to this particular doll model. The built in vagina also seems really small and tight, made for small thin penises. This may present a problem for me. Ok, so what's my final take on the doll as a whole? I'm not sure yet. It's only been 24 hours and I want to be fair about my assessment and give it some time to adjust and learn. Thanks for listening....

INFORMATIONS