www.wmdolls.com

Have my 153cm doll. Review (Head 36)

Reviews on WM Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Omzig123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Have my 153cm doll. Review (Head 36)

Post by Omzig123 »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=68358

I ordered my 153cm doll with head 36 from RLSD
She has tan skin and standing foot option with removable vagina

She arrived about 12 days after order packaged very neatly . WM did a great job packaging her and wrapping the limbs in foam with the "extras" either stuffed in foam or in a cloth bag (extras being lipstick, fingernail glue, stain remover, etc)

The tan is fairly dark. Flash makes her appear lighter. It is a nice natural looking tan.

Her joints are very tight which is probably better for me as a newbie. The bending forward and backward of the waist seems difficult to move to me. Not a complaint just a comment. She is very pose-able and stands on her own. I found it easier to have her stand unassisted without shoes. She only has athletic shoes right now (shoe size 4 in girls fits the 153cm body well)

The removable vagina was not bad inserting and removing (i read prior to getting her to put powder on first). I put power in the hole first then coat the outside of the insert. Opening the hole in the doll with one hand and 3 fingers and thumb you start pushing it in. Putting fingers in to help guide it if necessary. IT is a tight fit but that is a good thing. The insert feels amazing ! Not sorry I got the insert option at all. When finished, cleaning is as simple as removing the insert and flipping it inside out to wash, I pad it dry and let it air dry then flip it back normal.

I used the mouth today. Tight fit. But feels great. Cleaning is a pain. I used the supplied irrigation ("douche") with some anti bacterial toy cleaner and rinsed it out. Right now I have a small egg beater (one shaped like a tear with loops of plastic wire) pushed in the mouth with a small personal fan blowing in it to dry it out. I've read tampons work well but I didnt have any,

One concern I had about this doll was the jiggle factor of the breast. I knew I wanted the smaller breast for more realistic proportions and easier finding clothes to fit but wondered how she would jiggle. Well she jiggles fine with enough movement :)
Her waist is the hard part to fit with her hips size. Things are tight on the hips but loose on the waist. Spandex works well and, let's face it, who doesn't like seeing a pretty female in spandex.

She is heavy so you have to be able to lift and move her. I can "hug" her tightly aroudnt eh waist and under arms with one arm to lift her onto the closet hanging kit from RLSD. One hand to move the hook.

A few pictures of Kayla (yes her name is Kayla)
The flash makes her skin look lighter than to the naked eye
kayla4.jpg
kayla4.jpg (128.25 KiB) Viewed 6769 times
kayla5.jpg
kayla5.jpg (132.33 KiB) Viewed 6769 times
kayla6.jpg
kayla6.jpg (130.74 KiB) Viewed 6769 times
kayla7.jpg
kayla7.jpg (141.45 KiB) Viewed 6769 times

INFORMATIONS