yldoll.com

Anung's YLDoll 128 CM Dannielle Review

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Anung's YLDoll 128 CM Dannielle Review

Post by Anung Un Rama »

This is the product and service review only. The original topic is available here for further comment viewtopic.php?f=212&t=83955 . Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

The Introduction:

It is with great pleasure that I introduce Dannielle (Danni for short) that is part of the YL 2015 128 cm line.

She is the great lightweight smaller scale doll that I imported as a trial for Australian Import restrictions on smaller scale dolls and I can effectively say the YL 128 represented as an adult is good to go down under.

This topic is discussed here viewtopic.php?f=212&t=82721

So here are a few choice vendor shots...
Rosetta14.jpg
Rosetta14.jpg (471.41 KiB) Viewed 4344 times
Rosetta15.jpg
Rosetta15.jpg (346.31 KiB) Viewed 4344 times
Rosetta16.jpg
Rosetta16.jpg (386.04 KiB) Viewed 4344 times
Rosetta19.jpg
Rosetta19.jpg (311.75 KiB) Viewed 4344 times
Rosetta25.jpg
Rosetta25.jpg (441.44 KiB) Viewed 4344 times
Product Information and staistics
Height: 128cm
Height without head:112cm
Shoulder:28cm
Breasts: 72cm
Underbust:48cm
Waist: 45cm
Hips: 77cm
Legs:72cm
Leg circumference: 37cm
Calf circumference: 26cm
Weight:21.95kg
Head:Kylie (Jinsan no. 115)
Eyes: Grey with green outer cornia

So stand by more to come next post!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Anung's YLDoll 128 CM Dannielle Review

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The Vendor:

OK...I went straight through Your Doll Shop / YL Doll http://www.yldoll.com Email: yourdoll@hotmail.com with Eric on this one as he was seeling the same vesrsion as a display model, but we worked out a better deal factory direct noting shipping costs from the USA, and the rigid import expenses with AU customs .

Eric and his team were great, we regualrly discussed the pitfalls with AU imports and his service and replies where spot on as were his abilities to articulate my custom options for this model as we wanted to represemt her as an adult to avoid scale bias presenting an import issue.

He regualrly provided updates including her factory completion from JINSAN notification and pictures to assure the doll ordered was the doll made....
QQ图片20170329093906.jpg
QQ图片20170329093906.jpg (230.77 KiB) Viewed 4331 times
and then provided both tracking, carrier and waybill information so I could track her jorney on shipment advisement, as well as a correctly formatted bill of sale to avoid customs AU overcharging on duties that can be an issue if the doll expenses are not correctly laid out.

Ironically, he worked some magic with dispatch, and we avoided any duties on this import, as she came through accepted under the AU threshold value, as she should have always been.

So very happy with YL as my supplier for this transaction :thumbs_up: and I would recommend him to any potential owner that is worried that they will not get what they want, no fear here, you got a great vendor broker!

Be patient citizens more to come..stand by….and I will unlock the topic for comments once done 8)

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Post-purchase:

I placed the order on 18 Mar 17, she was completed 29 Mar 17 and shipped on the 8th of Apr 17 and at her new home by 19 Apr after a brief customs layover and a local carrier stuff up!

She was shipped via UPS who were good, but they need to work better with the local AU carrier Startrack, who failed to read delivery date instructions from UPS and attempted delivery when I was not home, and then failed to take the authority to leave notification and letter.

The locals then fucked up the redeilvery on the redelivery date as well, fortunately I had taken the day off work for my other delivery BaBS :D and when she arrived without the redelivered Danni, I then had to take the trusty runabout for a 100 KM (60 mile) round trip to pick her up from the depot. So Star track Australia is about as usefu las tits on a turtle 8O

Fortunately I did not get stung with 10% GST for value over $1000 AUD (as she came in under import threshold value as previously discussed) but as a word of warning to Australian importers ...Aust Customs are incompetent when valueing goods over 1000 dollars value for their 10 % GST levy and the disimburement(release fess aue shocking too).

Customs will add and extra 450 odd dollars to the total for valueing prior to their 10% GST calculation for fees payable.

Their justification was they they considered that the shipping cost and insurence was estimated at this price and not clearly represented as all ready being accounted for in the total (customs here adds the shipping and insurence into the valueation of the goods for the GST and any extra 5% customs duty).

Then they added another 87 dollars in disimburesment fees....to sting me 60 dollars more than I should have paid in GST and duties. It is not much, but it is the principle of incompetence leading to what amounts to theft in my books.

Evidently, it is Aust customs default policy for valuing goods to add a1.21 factor multiplyer....if they feel that shipping and insurence is not clearly represented in the total cost :roll:

So ensure that your vendor clearly shows shipping and insurence included in the total value of the import on the invoice or sales receipt/bill of sale.
For example:

Doll= $750
Shipping= $250
Insurence= $5
----------------
Total= $1005
------------------

As I stated earlier...we are not dealing with smart people here...but I paid up...just to clear here..I have had to deal with this error on numerous ocassions before and already know the due process to go through for refund, but pointing this out for those that do not. :thumbs_up:

but on this occasion not an issue, maybe they are reading my posts and learning :evidence:

More to come..stand by…. 8

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Day of arrival:

So as discussed after numerous delivery balls up buy the local carrier me and my trusty V8 runabout liberatd her from the depot where she had spent her Easter.

We got her home and unboxed her and noticed a very strange thing....she had been repacked face down 8O ...and the carton had been retaped, the goodies where all over the place, the packing was a shambles and she was repacked face down with her blanky strewn around the carton...ergo...AU customs had a real good hard look at her, and I even had a non conforming import sticker on the box, and yet, she again sailed through....(any one coming to a conclussion here that our local customs also reads doll forum :lol: )
20170419_183841.jpg
20170419_183841.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 4314 times
20170419_183853.jpg
20170419_183853.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 4314 times
20170419_183856.jpg
20170419_183856.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 4314 times
More to come..stand by…. 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Unpacking:This gal is alot easier to unbox than a full scale doll, so you do not need as much space to get the job done.

She is a light-wieght so very easy to handle and manipulate. :thumbs_up:

Once I removed the foam inserts and the supplies I was able to hanle her at full extension without the need to bend her legs at 90 degrees like I had to with my heavier dolls esecially BaBs who was a dead set gym session and was easily able to get her to her wash down, but as always plan ahead and clear a route to the bath to avoid any clubsy damages (planning ahead of where to put her and having the path clear was very important!). :idea:
20170419_184354.jpg
20170419_184354.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 4305 times
No birth certificate or certifaction with this doll, something YL may want to consider as per my topic here viewtopic.php?f=87&t=82578

....as it gives the new owner that "I got a certified genuine doll' feeling :idea:

Once I had her laying down, I then removed the foam wrapping from her arms, legs, and feet (as YL went all out there) carefully with trusty bowie to cut the tape and gently remove the foam from the fingers and toes (which are very delicate). The feet did not have standard creases from packing on the front of the tibio talar interface but which is a testament to this tpe blend and packing quality:D

Her body is totally amazing for a small gal, great core and abbs, perky breasts and a brazillian booty that would make a Tgirl from San Paulo envious, but she remains very feminine
20170419_184845.jpg
20170419_184845.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 4305 times
The TPE is compareable to my PD 158 BaBs in softness...no doubt at all they both came from the same JINSAN Factory and her skin tone is identical to Babs as well so the generic JINSAN line TAN. Her joints are moderately tight but this definately supports poseability in the standing option, but also reasoanble versatile.

I noticed that all finger and toe nails were very secure fingers and toes are well alighned, small and should not be continual fall off issue.

Contents of Package (She arrived with the following):

- Skimpy pink dress outfit
- Wonderful soft pink blanket to wrap her in
- 1 black mid lenght bob wig as ordered
- Her head and body
- Her accesories including , pink hair comb, douche kit, lipstick and USB warmer :thumbs_up:

Her face is very attractive and the head size is half way between the WM 100 and WM 150 plus dolls head sizes. She also has amazing eyes that are grey irises with green highlights at the ends of the corneas.
20170419_190100.jpg
20170419_190100.jpg (1002.23 KiB) Viewed 4305 times
More to come..stand by…. 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Construction:

Thanks for your patience readers :oops: ...this does take some to get this correct as she is a previously unknown entity..so want to get it unbiased and correct.

This doll is an amazing find for a mini scale doll! The height is perfect for a mini, as well as the size of the breasts, slightly less busty than the WM 100 with the large breast option but they are pert and point in the right direction, and that ass is out of this world...she has an amzing booty for a mini doll...you could spank it all night :lol:
Rosetta19.jpg
Rosetta19.jpg (311.75 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
The waist is small….so you can get your big mits around it, but looks substantial, but possibly an illusion caused by her ab muscles , but perfect for holding...her sexy and sculpted abs are and just awesome :lol:
Rosetta15.jpg
Rosetta15.jpg (346.31 KiB) Viewed 4281 times
Her shoulders legs and arms are well sculptured but they are those of a normal women not over developed, however the joints are tight and hold both you and poses well.

Her back and shoulder blades are well defined, as is her spine articulated somewhat higher than in my larger models but still substantially enough to make access from both rear and front relatively available, that can be a trick with an insert vs and inbuilt. :wink:

Weight:

She is 22 kg or 46 lbs. She is a light weight in the industry and she is a one armer to move around...so a great on top gal.

Head:

The head went on well, and torques up in a natural looking ahead position.
20170419_190032.jpg
20170419_190032.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 4281 times
No need for washers or spacers, but remember to powder the neck flesh prior to installing the head and tension with care to avoid cross threading.

Joints and Chassis:

For anyone familiar with the WM line the movement axis and techniques are almost identical as is the flexibility. She torsions and flexs at the lumber region of her back to allow pelvic tilt but slightly higher as discussed to assit in entry from the front, but the joint is still tight so takes technique to master to prevent her appering to have a hyperextended spine...just chassis familirization and practice...no biggy. :wink:

I got the standing model, and the factory tends to torque an extra notch that increases stiffness to aid poseability.

The joints are identical in all X,Y and Z axis ...and the need to ensure you bend the secondary joint (for example a knee or elbow) to achieve joint rotation still apply. Flexion and extension remain the same. It does not take long to familiarise with order of operations for doll movement and as stated those familiar with WM chassis will enjoy both the tightness of the joints that enhance pose-ability)

Breasts:

These are amazing! They are soft, jiggly, yet pert puffy and firm like good a set of BF Goodridges :) No complaints here... they are perfect for cupping and are solid fill rather than hollow....but they are firm and well supported...and absolutely brilliant for snuggling up to..and subsequently falling asleep on...LOL

Flesh and Skin:

As stated tone and softness identical to the WM range, this model came free of deformation or any blemishes and marks. Thre TPE is not the ultrasoft option, but is relatively soft.

Anal and Vaginal openings:

The labia is nicely shaped and far more detailed than most TPE girls from 2015. She has a small pea sized clitoris and is the insert option.

As with most inserts I use vasoline to insert and that gets absorbed into the tpe. As with all inserts alignment of the insert hole vs the ladia orifice can go askew in certain positions dependent on pelvic tilt, so the insert option should be reserved for experienced insert users.

The insert is tight as a drum, so use plenty of lube to avoid condom breakegaes and big clean ups.

The anal opening is what I expected... a bit of a dot...but it is spaced well to prevent slipping into the wrong hole without prelube, that could lead to damage.

Size:

OK...she is a very petite but fit girl. She looks small but in reality she is 90% the size of a 140 cm..but here is a comaprison with my 166 Mazzy Munroe to give you a real perspective...
20170419_200615.jpg
20170419_200615.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 4281 times
Odour

She smells the same as my other WM JINSAN that arrived at the same time BaBs,with a very mild undertone of TPE odour, but not like Diesel (that was Ayla for months....LOL) so a pleasent surprise and she tastes like a Georgia Peach :wink: :wink: :wink: :thumbs_up:

BTW...apols for the camera phone pics...Anung is good at a lot of things...but has never been accused of being a photographic magician :wink:

More to come..stand by…. 8)[/quote]

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sex Play:

So the bit you want to really know…. :whistle:

We have conducted a few test here… :wink:

So...straight up she is a neutral bias gal. :thumbs_up:

Her openings are ideally positioned for access from the side, front or rear...the rear is very tempting as well...she is the insert model as discussed, so those with firmness problems, erectile disfunction issues or just pure shortness, I would recommend ticking the inbuilt option box. :idea:

It can be tricky to get the bullseye lined up in some positions that seems to be an inherent trait of the insert options in some positions, more so with pelvic tilt.

Apart from that she has similar flexibility and versatility as the 140cm to 168 cm WM lines as discussed with chassis construction and biomechanical movement axis and versatility but the back flexion joint is located mid spine rather than near the pelvis. :evidence:

As mentioned her ability to create pelvic tilt, and the lateral flexion and torsion capability of the lumbar joint, adds to her accessabilty from the front, rear and side on positions as the insertion angle can be optimised to the correct axis to provide ideal insertion angle.
Rosetta16.jpg
Rosetta16.jpg (386.04 KiB) Viewed 4278 times
So, I have not tried her orally…...as I like to kiss and nibble seductively on the lips of my gals as this increases the sensation of intimacy. But what I will say is afterwards...with a lazy snuggle...and she is easy to store and manage.

Despite her big booty, she does like "up the bum, no babies' :lol: and is very accesable anally, with a very tight exhaust system 8O so use plenty of lube to avoid tearing that up!
Rosetta18.jpg
Rosetta18.jpg (346.39 KiB) Viewed 4278 times
So we nearly done 8O

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK Team..we are on the downhill run…… :roll:

To cater for everyone as not everyone her is interested in the sex aspects of the gals...I will now discuss....for the photographers.

POSEABILTY

Straight up here...go the standing option...not even negotiable for photosessions and outfit changes.

She stands brilliantly by herself, without the aid of footware.

Her joints are firm enogh to hold postion without having to be a muscle bosun to manipulate, so she recommend her for photo sessions with those who fully understand the movement axis of every joint, or those who are gentle and patient enough to learn them. :thumbs_up:

She is very light and as with all standing options easir to set her aspect when she is on her back on the bed and then stand her, but she is light enough to make easy corrections in the upright position.

Her centre of gravity is ideal....but the key factor her is balancing and getting the correct hip angle on each leg with repsect to the position of the lumbar flexion joint.

Once again familiarity and patience is critical. She moves like all ultratight JINSAN dolls, but her movement planes are nothing like Realdolls or Abyss products.
20170419_190039.jpg
20170419_190039.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 4268 times
DOLL CERTIFICATION

Zhongshan Jinsan Mannequin Co., Ltd.

http://www.saasaccreditation.org/sites/ ... c_list.pdf

CONCLUSIONS:

My Verdict...I give her a 8.5 out of 10 for the under $1000 to $1300 USD price range for both TPE and silicone dolls!

1 point deducted for insert alignment for sexual functionality, and 0.5 point deducted for lack of hinged wrists and neck, but in fairness this is 2015 chassis vs 2017 chassis evolution, but everything else is great, as very sexy, versatile mini doll.

DEAD SET NO. 1 FOR THE PRICE RANGE and SIZE...Cheers Anung and Team Lilith! :glou:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS