1AM not responding

Katie "Alyssa" - Review and Pics! (WM-36 Face)

Reviews on 1AM Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Horny4Dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Katie "Alyssa" - Review and Pics! (WM-36 Face)

Post by Horny4Dolls »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=63039

Meet my new Katie. She arrived the same day as many other members got theirs. Monday afternoon, the FedEx lady had a fun. I had to help her get it out of the truck and up to the door.

What I ordered:
------------------------------------

KATIE TC1300
Face Option: WM-36 Face
Eye Color: Blue Eyes
Skin Tone: Tan
Fingernails: Natural French Manicure
Toenails: 3 - Pink
Wig Option: Wig #5
Vagina Option: Insert
Pubic Hair: Bald

Ordered on May 22 and arrived on June 29.

Packaging
Nicely packed in a brown box. Lots of tape sealing the box, and everything seemed to stay in place on the trip. Came in the soft pink blanket inside that I have seen in other posts, and was wearing the pink gown. Head nicely wrapped with some nice foam wrapping and also was wearing some super-hero form goggles to protect the eyes and eye-lashes.

Got the typical gloves, instructions, wig, and insert. No extras.

Body

She has an amazing body. Nice and soft to the touch. Firm breasts and butt but also jiggles a little with play. The TPE does get cold, but no so bad that it distracts. Slight smell that I can tell will fade pretty quickly, and it also does not seem to distract at all. Her ass is nice and smack-able. Really love that. It makes the nice "whack" sound just like you are slapping the real thing, and also feels very realistic. Hands and toes do seem very delicate, but not so much that you have to freak out about it. The nail chips are the most fragile part so far. I already lost one off, but was able to recover it and glue it back on with some Nail Glue. No biggie, just perfect like before.

The feet were the most wrinkled part of the body coming out of the box. I am sure they might look better over time, but they do look really pressed together with a lot of lines. I try to let them stretch out as much as possible.

Joints are a little stiff and I am sure that they will get better with use, but the right leg is the tightest, and I really have a difficult time moving it up and down, side to side - no issue, just up and down is really really hard to move. Sometimes when I move her, I feel like I may do damage, but so far, no issue.

Possibility has been awesome so far, and the only limitations would be of course no standing, and then the arms are more limited in their positions, but I am really impressed with all the different positions she has been in already and it is only day 3.

Head

The WM-36 head is truly an amazing work of art. Love the expression. Love the personality. I am assuming I can position the eyes. Just slightly tried so far. The only issue with the head is getting the screw bolt at the right height so that the head will stop in the center position when but on the doll. I am sure I will learn the trick to doing that as time goes on.

Not sure I would try the oral out, just for the sake of not wanting any tears on the face, but I do love all her facial features. Going to pierce the ears, and a add a nose stud at some point. Just not yet.

All the wigs are from Arda Wigs, with the exception of the brown long that is what she was shipped with. I will be getting even more from Arda. Love changing the wig. Truly changes the attitude of the doll.

Skin Tone

She does seem a bit lighter than what I expected, however maybe that is like what has been discussed, just lighting. So far all my images have just been with a smart-phone, but I will start doing some DSLR shots of her real soon. She is dark enough that I would call her tan in person (definitely darker than I am), but I was just thinking she would be a darker tone. She is still remarkable to look at though.

Lighting, Camera, Lens, and tone of the photo will change her a lot.

All my photos have various lighting, and they all show the skin as various degrees of darkness. I am a bit of processing addict, so the majority have some.

Weight

Wow. She is heavy. When I read about her weight, I thought "No Problem". I work out, each day. I lift quite a bit, and bench more than my own weight so this will be a piece of cake. Yeah, Right. Just the awkwardness of the picking her up or moving her to a certain pose, can really be a workout. I look at it as a good thing. I now get an extra workout each time she is around. Can't beat that. She does make me work up a sweat and that is just getting her dressed and undressed. Quite the back workout. Be prepared.

Overall

First, let me say that 1AM and Brent were amazing! Answered all my questions both before and after the sale. Sent the me tracking number right away, and never made me feel like I had to wait around. Truly great ordering experience. Great service!

I am very pleased with my choice of Katie "Alyssa" and will be getting her a couple of friends soon as well. Love taking photos of her, and dressing her up. She is going to have a great time at my house. Enjoy the photos. There will be many more to come.
Attachments
Photo Jun 29, 10 09 18 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 29, 10 09 18 PM.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jun 30, 2 45 43 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 30, 2 45 43 PM.jpg (120.87 KiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jul 01, 12 16 55 PM.jpg
Photo Jul 01, 12 16 55 PM.jpg (133.7 KiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jun 29, 2 27 55 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 29, 2 27 55 PM.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jul 01, 12 06 37 PM.jpg
Photo Jul 01, 12 06 37 PM.jpg (105.76 KiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jun 29, 3 05 34 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 29, 3 05 34 PM.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jun 30, 9 59 26 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 30, 9 59 26 PM.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jun 30, 9 59 06 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 30, 9 59 06 PM.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jun 30, 9 58 12 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 30, 9 58 12 PM.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 7373 times
Photo Jun 30, 9 57 48 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 30, 9 57 48 PM.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 7373 times

Horny4Dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Katie "Alyssa" - Review and Pics!

Post by Horny4Dolls »

digitaldavid wrote:any chance of seeing the non-photoshop pics?
All were on an iPhone with just some brightness and contrast and some blurring. I prefer an edited image but know some will be wanting to see the natural image.

So here are a few of the same with no editing at all.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (132 KiB) Viewed 7171 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (134.37 KiB) Viewed 7171 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (122.98 KiB) Viewed 7171 times

Horny4Dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Horny4Dolls »

Last night was fun, but ended with a few stains!

Decided to light some candles and apparently one purple candle really rubs off on your hands! Katie "Alyssa" didn't take well to the color on my hands. The only good news is it just looks like hickies. More of a red color on her and not super dark. Hoping it will fade over time.

Tried some rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover but I think they just barely lightened them a bit.

Here's an image prior to the "hickies".
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (91.71 KiB) Viewed 6949 times

Horny4Dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Horny4Dolls »

I think I am a fan of the the pink hair, the most. Looks so good on her!
Attachments
katie-alyssa-2.jpg
katie-alyssa-2.jpg (5.29 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-3.jpg
katie-alyssa-3.jpg (5.32 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-4.jpg
katie-alyssa-4.jpg (5.99 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-5.jpg
katie-alyssa-5.jpg (5.39 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-6.jpg
katie-alyssa-6.jpg (5.65 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-7.jpg
katie-alyssa-7.jpg (5.73 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-8.jpg
katie-alyssa-8.jpg (5.55 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-9.jpg
katie-alyssa-9.jpg (7.32 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-11.jpg
katie-alyssa-11.jpg (5.49 MiB) Viewed 6548 times
katie-alyssa-10.jpg
katie-alyssa-10.jpg (6 MiB) Viewed 6548 times

Horny4Dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Horny4Dolls »

More of "Alyssa" - Katie Doll.
Attachments
katie-alyssa-12.jpg
katie-alyssa-12.jpg (5.99 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
katie-alyssa-13.jpg
katie-alyssa-13.jpg (5.39 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
katie-alyssa-14.jpg
katie-alyssa-14.jpg (5.16 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
katie-alyssa-15.jpg
katie-alyssa-15.jpg (6.43 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
katie-alyssa-16.jpg
katie-alyssa-16.jpg (6.04 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
katie-alyssa-17.jpg
katie-alyssa-17.jpg (5.26 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
katie-alyssa-18.jpg
katie-alyssa-18.jpg (5.47 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
katie-alyssa-19.jpg
katie-alyssa-19.jpg (5.75 MiB) Viewed 4521 times

Horny4Dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Horny4Dolls »

The stare down.
Attachments
katie-alyssa-1.jpg
katie-alyssa-1.jpg (4.37 MiB) Viewed 4438 times

Horny4Dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Horny4Dolls »

Photo preview from yesterday. Longer full hairstyle!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (936.47 KiB) Viewed 4354 times

INFORMATIONS