1AM not responding

First doll. Carly 100cm Review...

Reviews on 1AM Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

First doll. Carly 100cm Review...

Post by bootylover24 »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=55975

Got my doll this Friday. Didn't have work that day, and got a call from FedEx around 10:30 am. Heck Ya!!! So fast...Wen't to pick it up. No big deal picking up this package, signed and left. Very helpful, no extra fees for this pick up service.

This was my first doll, and the size of the doll was just as I imagined. Was stunned at the life like sensation of an entity the silicone with powder gives. Dead wiggly fingers though.

So I got the 100 cm Carly doll. Got it that size for the price and being able to conceal it. I have no trouble doing that. Also got this doll for sex, and it's surprisingly been a plus that this doll is lovable and cuddle'able. Was concerned that the size might make me feel uncomfortable, with the size resembling a small child. But it doesn't at all, it's a miniature adult.

I love the wight of the doll. Its just great. Like the feeling of the doll in your lap. Nice and heavy for the small size. The small size make her easy to move around and change positions quickly.

Carly's Head:
The neck seems to be a thick wire, I'm not sure. The head screws on.

Carly's Ass:
I'm an ass man, and was disappointed with her ass. But I knew what I was getting, so I'm not complaining. I notice very few manufactures give silicone love dolls a bubble round type of ass.
Carly has a very nice anal opening, which I find easier to use in doggie with her, then her vagina. You notice that in 1am's pictures, you don't see this opening. It's an insert giving it a more realistic look.

Carly's Breast:
I like them covered in Hershy's Syrup

Carly's Wig:
Has trouble staying on. If I strap it on real good, her bangs go over her face. So I have to pull it back to match the pictures. But it falls off often.
Lots of combing hair. I enjoy this. First doll.

Carly's Hands:
Nice hands. Wiggly fingers. And it has a flat foam/metal piece in palm, that you can rotate, but its a bit difficult, and I already damaged one hand. Thankfully I had some sil poxy in hand.

Carly's Viginal and Anal Canal:
6 Inches deep and tight. Ribbed, and the best ribbed feeling I've ever had from a flesh toy. If your worried about being too large for this toy, I say there is nothing to worry about. It can accommodate a very thick shaft, and not being able to go in all the way might not be a big deal for you. You might find hitting the back very arousing.
The vaginal canal is quite thick for the small doll. I would say about a 5 in circumference. And you can make it tighter by putting Carly's legs together.
Both canals are separate, making it harder to clean.

CONS:
Didn't receive blue eyes I requested. Haven't talked to Brent yet.
No mouth opening in head. Would at least like a small opening for some head and lovin.
Small ass. Personal preference...
Short viginal and anal canals. They need to make these longer in the molds for sure if doable.
Both canals are separate, making it harder to clean.
Wig seems not fitted right???...IDK first doll
Her pussy is too pretty, and randomly give me erections when looking at it. Might not be an issue for some.

Open Box
Laying in bed
Pillow Hug
Carly's Pussy and ass after some cleaning.
Damage In her hand
Made the mistake of not brushing the surface to smooth the palm when adding the sil poxy.

INFORMATIONS