1AM not responding

Riley anal-capable 100cm TPE doll review (with pictures)

Reviews on 1AM Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Riley anal-capable 100cm TPE doll review (with pictures)

Post by Mick »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=60997

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6933

I ordered my Riley on Feb 21 and received her on Apr 6. The factory in China shut down for a week due to the Chinese New Year, so that delayed my order a little bit. I am still quite happy with the speed of the manufacturing & shipping process, and of course Brent's outstanding customer service!

When you click on the thumbnails in the gallery I linked above, you will see that I added comments to some of the photos. So if you are short on time, you can just click your way through the gallery. Otherwise, read on!

I ordered a Riley from 1AM. You can see her page on 1AM's site here: http://www.iamdollusa.com/dolls/tpe/TC1133/Riley.html Be sure to send Brent an email to let him know that you are a Doll Forum member BEFORE you order, as he offers a TDF member discount.

My Riley was ordered with the "lovely face" instead of the "anime face", pink hair, green eyes, pink manicured nails, and pink skin tone.

My photos really don't do her justice, as she is hands down the cutest sex doll I've ever met. It almost feels like a crime having sex with her. :)

Riley has what I would call a "posing skeleton". Her arms, legs and waist are not floppy and will stay in whichever position you pose them in. She cannot twist at the waist, but her waist does bend. The picture below illustrates the limit of how far forward her waist is capable bending. (Basically, she can be posed in a sitting position, but you cannot bend her waist any more than shown below)

Her neck bends and also can be tilted from side to side. Her head is very easy to screw on and off, which makes changing clothes much easier. One drawback I find with the neck/head design is that her head does not face forward if screwed on tightly all the way. So if you want her head to naturally face forward, her head will rotate side to side as you move her around.

One feature which may generate mixed reviews is that she has glued on toenails and fingernails. I find them attractive to look at, but it is a potential point of future damage. The manufacturer apparently predicted this, as her box included a small tube that is labelled nail glue in English. Another thing some people might not like is that her fingers contain finger wires. This helps when you are posing her, but it does mean you have to be careful to avoid damaging them when moving her around.

Riley's skeleton extends down to her feet. Her feet cannot twist, but they can be bent. Her foot/ankle joint is strong enough to support the doll's weight when she is leaned against a wall or piece of furniture. I'm not convinced this is a good idea for long-term storage, so for now I just do this for the sake of taking pictures... and for oral sex, which I will discuss further below. :D

Riley's legs bend and can also be spread apart. I have not tested her full range of movement yet. Her legs can be spread sufficiently so that you can put her in your lap for vaginal sex in cowgirl position (facing you).

Speaking of vaginal sex, she ships with a USB warming wand. The USB cable is short - about 18 inches - so you will need an extension cord in most cases. You put the wand inside your hole of choice, wait a little while, remove the wand, then lube up and the experience feels amazing.

My Riley came with the much discussed "working anal" feature.

ImageImage

Her anal cavity is approximately 6 inches deep and its texture feels different than her vaginal hole. These two holes internally are indeed separate and go inside her at different angles, so there is no possibility of an internal tear that would cause the two holes to become one.

Her oral cavity is roughly 4 inches deep. The suction effect during oral is not as nearly as pronounced as 1AM's Jasmine/Alicia heads. Her face will deform during oral and her eyeballs can shift around in their sockets.

Boobs! Boobs! Boobs!

ImageImageImage

Her boobs are different from other dolls because they are partially hollow with an air pocket inside. I was little worried about how this would feel when I read about it, but they look and feel great! They're obviously not as bouncy and heavy as a real girl's, but they are a joy to play with all the same.

As mentioned above, it is possible to have Riley stand as long as she has something to lean against. When standing in front of me, her mouth conveniently reaches to the level of my crotch, which makes oral sex possible by rocking her gently back and forth on her feet.

Due to the stiffness of her skeleton, she can also hold the position shown above without needing any extra support, such as pillows underneath her. You do, however, need to be aware of where her head is at all times. Rotate her head to the side so that her eyelashes aren't pushed against the bed and become deformed.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Riley anal-capable 100cm TPE doll review (with pictures)

Post by Mick »

ps: The company "YI GE SHI" should be mentioned:

Pictured above is the clothing package that came with my doll. It is a stretchy and sexy one-piece that perfectly fits my Riley. I would be very interested to know if it is possible to order clothing directly from them. Time to fire up the Google search engine!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Riley anal-capable 100cm TPE doll review (with pictures)

Post by Mick »

Last picture for tonight. Here's the USB hole warmer that was included as a bonus with my Riley. This is a MUST-HAVE accessory!

INFORMATIONS