1AM not responding

Katie Review. VV2 face

Reviews on 1AM Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
alpha123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Katie Review. VV2 face

Post by alpha123 »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=64408

Hi all,
This is my review of the Katie doll I received.

Ordered on 28th July , received the delivery 13th August! (only took 3 weeks)
I am in Australia so this was ridiculously fast.

This is the configuration as follows.
Katie -Tan
-Green Eyes
-VV2 face
-No pubic hair
-Blonde and red hair wig
-Pink manicure and red toe nails

The skin feels very realistic and soft, does not have any bad smell to it, like I have heard,
detail is very nice, alot better than I expected especially with the face/eyes/mouth etc.

The attention to detail is quite good all over actually, looks like there is some light makeup on the face but
nothing too extreme, which is good if you want to customize that yourself.

The only flaw I could find and that was probably due to the delivery company placing something heavy on top, the right breast was slightly
squashed near the top, not too bad though, I was told this will go back to normal over time...hopefully.

Just one tip if you plan on purchasing, the doll is quite heavy, in fact heavier than I expected,
but atleast it will keep you fit.

The doll itself is packed quite well and wrapped in plastic, blankets, foam etc.
She came with a nice little pink dress/skirt which was good quality also.

I will post some photos soon with various outfits, if I can work out how to put up pics.

alpha123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Katie Review

Post by alpha123 »

Finally had the chance to take some photos...barely get the place to myself sometimes, so here goes
Attachments
IMGP7729edit.jpg
IMGP7729edit.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 5427 times
IMGP7728edit.jpg
IMGP7728edit.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 5427 times
IMGP7722edit.jpg
IMGP7722edit.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 5427 times
IMGP7720edit.jpg
IMGP7720edit.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 5427 times

INFORMATIONS