1AM not responding

Full review of my 125 cm TPE Terri model doll ;)

Reviews on 1AM Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Full review of my 125 cm TPE Terri model doll ;)

Post by 4biddenartist »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=55807

Review of WM Dolls 125cm TPE doll ordered through 1AM

Ordering: ordered and paid on July 15 2014

Shipping and Delivery: shipped via Fed Ex Arrived August 11, 2014
Shipping Package: cardboard box with blanket with foam padding.

Contents: TPE glue, wig, nail glue, lip gloss, pink toe nails, handling gloves, belly button barbell, insert, packing slip, care instructions and random outfit.
IMG_20140811_161714.jpg
IMG_20140811_161714.jpg (690.01 KiB) Viewed 8216 times

IMG_20140811_161911.jpg
IMG_20140811_161911.jpg (641.44 KiB) Viewed 8216 times

* THE DOLL*

Head:
The look is very realistic. The male part of the neck bolt protrudes from the resin core downward and the threads are VERY SHARP... The eyebrows are painted on and mine are already fading a little from handling and fondling, sweat getting on her and rubbing. 8)
The wig that is supplied is perfectly fitted for the head although i chose to buy a blonde wig and customize it.
It does seem as though the head is hollow beneath the resin core, i only assume this because a little piece of something
rattles around if I shake it. This is not distracting but is worthy of a mention. The eye lashes are gently glued onto the eyelids and were quick to need more glue or replacement. I removed her original lashes and bout some diffrent ones at a local store and used super glue to attach. PRECAUTIONSf:-) :-) WHEN USING SUPER GLUE! Only use a tiny bit i suggest using a toothpick and dipping it in the bottle and then applying just a dab along the eyelashes then carefully adhering them to the eyelids. Also I recommend removing the eyes prior to installing new lashes as the glue may get on the plastic eyes and will not clean off completely. The ears are very nicely sculpted and are pretty realistic. The only advice about the ears i could recommend is to make sure and fold and tuck a bigger wig up so that it does not cause a compression mark to the ear.,
IMG_20140816_195455.jpg
IMG_20140816_195455.jpg (522.69 KiB) Viewed 8216 times

IMG_20140812_222144.jpg
IMG_20140812_222144.jpg (484.26 KiB) Viewed 8216 times

EYES:
The eyes are plastic half spheres nestled upon cotton that is stuffed in the eye socket, they pop in and out with ease. See pic.
IMG_20140816_195124.jpg
IMG_20140816_195124.jpg (607.78 KiB) Viewed 8216 times
Mouth:
The lips are soo kissable!!! I enjoy kissing her immensely. The lips naturally move when pressure is applied and are just incredibly nice to gently suck on after a juicy kiss. (for oral please see oral under SEX). The bottom of her mouth is reinforced with resin under the TPE but not the top.

Neck:
This is rather stiff and i have one issue with this it is the twisting of the head. After screwing on her head i noticed that it tightened up facing the back! So I unscrewed her head and tightened the neck bolt that is attached to her head into the resin and i cut my thumb on the neck bolt, ( im ok though, twas merely a flesh wound, but did get a drop of blood on her and panicked thinking it would stain her but it wiped up nicely). I then screwed it on again ( which is kind of eerie watching her head spin like in a scary movie), and wrenched it into place facing forward. So her head is tightly secured to the female neck bolt which is at the top of her neck. To my dismay she cannot turn her head to the right and if i turn her head to the left it becomes loosened and just rotates to the left without resistance, so i can either unscrew her head one rotation and have a loose head that turns right and left unnaturally or have a nice tight fit without being able to turn her head right... ( i would rather not have her head spinning backwards when she is on top and banging around, lol, kind of a mood kill)...

TORSO:
Her torso is nicely sculpted and has a cute belly button. The neck is where the female threading to the head is housed.
There is a metallic tube that bends and lets her head tilt forward, backward and side to side. This tube runs down to her shoulders. One nice feature of this model is the fact that the torso can twist from right to left and springs back to the forward position. The spine is flexible at the lower back portion of her torso this makes her able to lean in for a kiss when she is riding you and also helps articulate her in seated and laying positions and angle the hips for play or make her into a pretzle.
IMG_20140816_223924.jpg
IMG_20140816_223924.jpg (514.8 KiB) Viewed 8216 times
One nuance is that it is easy to have her hunch forward and does not seem very durable and may grow weaker with time causing her to flop forward. Her clothing size is a us girls size 7 or 8.
IMG_20140816_223137.jpg
IMG_20140816_223137.jpg (467.36 KiB) Viewed 8216 times
Titties: yea!
Although this model has a smaller bust ( US size. 32 A) they are a delightful hand full. The nipples are a bit small but perportinate to her size, and i love big ol ariolas so i am a bit biased. They are great to suck on and firm but jiggle nicely.
IMG_20140816_224310.jpg
IMG_20140816_224310.jpg (538.22 KiB) Viewed 8216 times
Arms:
Her arms are nicely articulated but for some reason her right arm is looser then her left one so it is hard to get her to raise her right arm and keep it in place without it falling back to her side. The movements in rage are as follows. She can lift her arms from her side to shoulder level like an airplane. She can raise her arms from her waist to above her head. The forearms are a bit odd as they pivot at an angle and cannot bend past 90 degrees ( see pic)
IMG_20140816_222957.jpg
IMG_20140816_222957.jpg (516.99 KiB) Viewed 8216 times
IMG_20140816_223443.jpg
IMG_20140816_223443.jpg (470.72 KiB) Viewed 8216 times

Hands:
The detail is quite astounding. The biggest problem is the wrist, it does not turn much and will not hold a position, so having her hold her hands out palm up is out of the question.

Fingers:
These are probably one of the most delicate parts of the doll, although they do feel quite nice when they rub up on your certain member they cannot hold anything and have no gripping ability. They have finger wires that can bend them into a pose. The fingernails are attached with nail glue and can come off rather easily, i have used the provided nail glue to fasten her nails and it seems like superglue.

Legs and feet:
The legs are nicely sculpted and can bend at th knee to a horse stance position. They also spread nicely at the hip and she can do the splits in both directions ( forward, and side). The lower legs can turn inward or ouward to give a great range of movement i am found of this and enjoy positioning her in suggerstive flirty poses. Her feet are not made for load bearing but thet do twist and angle at the ankle, there are no toe wires so her toes just hang out.

Skin:
OMG I CANNOT STRESS HOW GOOD THE SKIN FEELS ESPECIALLY IN NYLONS!!!!! Wow, after rubbing baby powder on her i could not believe how realistic and soft her skin feels and the best part is she is covered in it from head to toe. So nice to snuggle and embrace, kiss and rub against.
Just WOW

Sex:
The insert provided is adequate and quite nice for me and the outward appearance is very pleasing, they must have modified the lips and upgraded them to look more realistic! That being said lets talk about sex.

A) Missionary
obviously the creators made this doll mainly for this position as the spine flexes and allows the hips to move upward making penetration easy for both holes (vaginal, and anal) in this position. Nuance- make sure to correctly position insert and expel any trapped air pockets or you might have a unpleasant sound when you thrust from air escaping. Also it is possible to slip out of the internal insert and get caught in between the vaginal cavity and the insert, its not problematic though and you just need to re guide your shaft to the appropriate place.

Doggy:
I managed to penetrate vaginally but with a little effort, doggy style is better suited for anal entry, but it is not too hard to get in vaginally.

Cowgirl:
I love getting a ride and this doll is good for this. Because she is only about 50 lbs. You can manage her pretty well and if you want to have added support you can position her arms to rest on your chest and hold her hips to get a good rhythm. And you can kiss her on the lips when she is on top! Of course you are doing all of the work so it can get tiresome. This position is good for anal as well, her torso is good at maintaining posture when she is on top and wont flop forward or back too easily. I am contemplating getting a hanging sex swing with a spring mount on top so she can bounce with very little effort ;)

Anal:
The anus on this doll is built in , it is textured with little nodules and feels quite nice and the butt is super cushey and delightful to smak and grasp during play or just whenever, hehe.

Oral:
If i had one gear to grind it has to do with this, i do not know if it is just a flaw in my head or not but at the back of her oral chamber there is no padding or TPE material and it ends with METAL!!! Yes metal is what awaites the tip of my penis if she swallows, not only is this a hazard to my guy part but also an entry for water to enter and erode. I am not pleased that i could have severly hurt myself had i been rough getting head with her.
That being said and i hope it will be addressed, the suction is fenominal and does hold suction well. I am very bummed about the metal and will probably end up stuffing some fleshlight material down to the end to prevent any harm. This does need to be addressed as it could injure someone who is larger then me and could result in a lawsuit, as these are sex toys made for just that.

Overall
Besides the last and most obvious concern i am pleased with my purchase. I hope this TPE material proves to withstand time, and wear i am a very energetic sexer so we will see. I give her a 7 out of ten and will raise that to an 8 or 9 if the area of the oral is addressed and resolved.

In closing Brent from 1am is increadable with communication and is very helpful so dont hesitate to give him a email with questions about these dolls.
I would have posted more pics but apparently the limit is 10 lol so i will post more pics following...

Blessings to you all, i hope this helps someone and i will email Brent about this oral issue and let you all know what is to be said/done about it.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Full review of my 125 cm TPE Terri model doll ;)

Post by 4biddenartist »

So here are the related pics to go with the review...
The fore arm cant bend past this
The fore arm cant bend past this
IMG_20140816_223307.jpg (459.71 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
Doing the twist
Doing the twist
IMG_20140816_223539.jpg (677.91 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
But, but, BUTT
But, but, BUTT
IMG_20140816_224132.jpg (549.7 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
Lips are detailed
Lips are detailed
IMG_20140816_224343.jpg (428.2 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
So those are the specific pics. These are just for your viewing pleasure
She likes my favorite band!!!
She likes my favorite band!!!
IMG_20140816_202719.jpg (619.25 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
IMG_20140816_202537.jpg
IMG_20140816_202537.jpg (749.28 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
IMG_20140816_203744.jpg
IMG_20140816_203744.jpg (510.06 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
IMG_20140816_204035.jpg
IMG_20140816_204035.jpg (726.03 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
IMG_20140813_204044.jpg
IMG_20140813_204044.jpg (551.13 KiB) Viewed 8192 times
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

new update from Brent regarding the metal object i felt...
here is the email.
:idea:
Brent L
Attachments8:32 PM (41 minutes ago)

to me
The factory has returned my concern with your stated issue.

The factory has stated what you are feeling is not metal, but some glue that has hardened during the manufacturing process at the end of the oral track. The bad news is somehow the glue has hardened sharp like metal.

The factory believes this found issue can be fixed with tweezers, but I feel this would be too big of a risk placing tools down a large track. To me an easier solution is a rubber bumper of rubber washer that you can push into place with your finger. The track is tight so the washer or bumper will hold into place. This would create a safe stopping point.

I have requested WM to reevaluate their manufacturing process and create a soft ending for for oral track. They are looking into alternative ways to fix this issue.

Please accept our apology for this issue and I am getting some measurements to size up what size bumper of rubber washer so I can give recommendations on what we can use. See the attached pictures for what should fix this issue.

Brent
Sales Manager 1am USA

I asked if rubber is ok long term then with TPE and also asked about a piece of fleshlight i have...

Brovo Brent, thank you for your help and communication! :thumbs_up:
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Brent L
9:22 PM (8 minutes ago)

to me
The fleshlight piece is not a bad idea either. I was thinking the bumper or washer would be like a cork and hold in place better.

WM has already responding they are improving the end of the oral track to prevent this issue in the future.

Brent
Sales Manager 1am USA
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Ask and you shall recieve.
IMG_20140820_173449.jpg
IMG_20140820_173449.jpg (421.14 KiB) Viewed 3222 times
IMG_20140820_173445.jpg
IMG_20140820_173445.jpg (668.83 KiB) Viewed 3222 times
IMG_20140820_173358.jpg
IMG_20140820_173358.jpg (384.04 KiB) Viewed 3222 times
It has nodules that are stimulating. Not bad... :whistle:
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me