1AM not responding

WM Torso Doll Review!!!

Reviews on 1AM Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Schnarf

WM Torso Doll Review!!!

Post by Schnarf »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=69566

After a few weeks of ownership, it's finally time I sit down and write my review of the WM Torso doll which I bought via Brent through 1AM Dolls.

First and foremost, working with Brent was excellent and I was able to buy a doll already here in the States so I didn't have to worry about waiting through the Chinese New Year. :shakefist:

I had been fretting over the purchase of my first doll for months, saving money and constantly weighing the factors of looks, weight, realism, durability and cost. I had always been interested in the concept of a torso doll because I've read that for "play" they were much easier to work with, with less moving parts to damage or break. Plus you get the full size experience without the weight!

So when I saw that Brent had a torso doll with head here in the states ready to ship.... I just did it. I stopped fretting over all the little decisions, what really sold me over was that he said he could have it to my door before the weekend. It was Monday when I was discussing this with Brent over PM, and he more than delivered! (no pun intended). I made the order LATE Monday night, and Thursday afternoon Yuki was sitting on my doorstep!

As many of you have already done, I wore out the refresh button on the fedex tracking website at work. As soon as I saw delivered I took off for "an appointment" and took my mysterious box inside. Opening it up carefully I could tell that nothing was amiss, nothing looked out of place or damaged. The packaging was done very well and even came with quite a few freebies that while not requested were very appreciated!

When I took the torso out first from the box and set it on my chair for inspection, I was in awe. Absolutely stunning!!! I'm sorry Brent, but your pictures on your website doesn't do her justice!! The Torso doll is SO MUCH better looking in real life! She kind of looks a bit wide in pictures, but she doesn't in person. The torso is almost the exact same size as my torso in height, I'm 5'5 for comparison. The feel of her skin was amazing... extremely lifelike.

So then I took her head out, which I will admit I was not a fan of, I like the Shannon Barbie doll blonde girl look rather than the Asian look... but I wanted a doll and wanted it now, so I bought anyways. When I took Yuki's head out of her bag and looked at her, I was enthralled. Simply Beautiful. Touching her face was like touching a real girls! So innocent and cute looking!

So I put her head on, her wig, then just sat there in awe, admiring her for as long as I could until I had to return to work from my "appointment".... I just sat at work, staring at the pictures on my phone and fantasizing about what I would do for our first encounter!

So after having her for a few weeks, here's my review:

Head:
-Looks: Amazing. very lifelike and realistic, it's like having a quiet Asian girl just sitting in your house and enjoying her surroundings. Eyes are amazingly lifelike.
-Feel: Very soft skin to the touch, soft, velvety lips. super soft ears.
-Oral: This area could use some work, as I'm a HUGE blowjob fan. No, I take that back. I'm OBSESSED with blowjobs. I already knew going into this that the WM dolls had a weird eye/face bulge thing going on when doing oral, Yuki is no exception. The oral canal is rather narrow but useable, but the big issue I ran into here is that after a few uses I must have slightly punctured the back wall of her mouth, as she started to get a very strange gagging/sucking sound. Felt and sounded GREAT, but I knew something was probably wrong. My suspicions were confirmed when I cleaned her and used the Aquarium pump in her mouth to dry her out... When I came back to check on her the top of her head was dome shaped!! :puppydogeyes: The hole in her mouth had allowed the air to go inside her head and in between the armature (hard part of her head) and the skin. The air accumulated at the top of her head and just formed a bubble in her forehead, she looked just like a cone head :cry:

Keep in mind, I love blowjobs and planned to use my doll as such, I never planned on going gentle in any way. I was going to buy the torso from Brent without the head because I knew the WM dolls weren't exactly the best at oral, but because it was such a deal I bought it anyways. Now that I had a slight hole in her mouth cavity, I felt the freedom to experiment, which was really my plan all along!!!! :twisted:

Even before I got the doll my real goal when getting the Yuki head was to experiment with what mods I could do to perfect the blowjob with these WM dolls. In my opinion its the only thing kind of lacking in an otherwise perfect doll. But I'm getting ahead of myself... I'll post an additional post sometime this week entitled "Building a Better Blowjob" that will document and continue to monitor my mad science lab of creating the perfect blowjob head.

Anyways, on with the rest of the review....

Torso:
-Looks: Amazing. Curves, nipples, breasts, vagina, beautiful! The ass is a little less detailed, but still amazing looking.
-Feel: The skin, like the face, is possibly as realistic as its going to get. Touching her around her ribcage, tummy, hips, shoulders feels scary real. Just the right amount of give where the skin is, to the firm inside where the ribs would be. Perfect.

Now I'm going to compare the torso to numerous toys I've had over the years: I had a pipedream extreme torso about five years ago... that thing was total crap compared to this. The pipedream torso and breasts felt like cheaper TPE stretched over Styrofoam... likely that's what it really was. It was stiff, too lightweight and fragile feeling. The WM Torso doesn't feel that way at all. The torso feels just like a real torso. It's not squishy like Jello, and its not stiff like plastic... its just the perfect blend, soft skin with a firm and realistic inside.

Torso to Pipedream Extreme torso Comparison: WM Torso wins, hands down. No contest.

Breasts: The breasts on the torso feel amazing when lightly touched, yet they are a bit firm to the overall squeeze. Now I have to caveat that I'm comparing these to the BEST boob toy ever made, the Angel Boobs that are sold on ToyDemon. The Angel Boobs are made out of some sort of TPE that is softer than anything I've ever felt. With one finger you can push all the way through the boob to the other side with almost no resistance. They are the most lifelike toy I've ever felt, truly lifelike. The WM Torso isn't as soft... BUT I understand why. The Angel Boobs are also extremely fragile, being so soft. Even being babied, they get friction tears extremely easily and the nipple on the left boob is peeling off. It's just TOO soft for any sort of durability. If the WM torso had boobs that soft, they would feel great for a month or two, but would eventually tear apart no matter how gentle you treated them. I'd rather have slightly firmer boobs that last for years than super soft that show signs of wear after a month. Plus, whenever you flip the torso over to do doggy style, all the torso's weight is going directly on her boobs. They can handle that just fine as she's built.

Don't get me wrong, they aren't STIFF, like the old pipedream extreme torso. They are just a bit more firm than I expected. You can still squeeze them together easily for breast sex, they jiggle when slapped, and you can squeeze them together well between your hands. Imagine the difference between breast implants and the real thing; that's about the best analogy. The implants are going to be more stiff... but they still feel and look great!

Vagina:
Looks amazing, and this is the version with the insert. With the insert out it looks perfect, with the insert in I can only slightly tell... I don't get a pooch look or anything that I can tell. THis might be because the torso doll is solidly in one pose, whereas the other dolls bend at the waist and legs, which might give off that pooch look. Inserts are totally the way to go, You can finish inside her, pull it out and easily clean it and sanitize it without having to bring the whole torso into the bathtub. Ugh, that would be horrible. The insert feels great, just the right amount of texture on the inside.

Ass:
Looks a little more basic, doesn't have a whole lot of detail to it. I tried anal once on the first day with her, felt great but I just don't like having to wash the whole torso's inside and dry it... So much easier to just use the insert. Plus the vagina is literally an inch away, (or less) so even when doing doggy style or any action from behind, I still use the vagina opening for ease of cleanup.

For the ass, I'll compare it to the Vivid Raw Baby Got Back ass, which is kind of unfair. The Vivid Raw ass toy is $400 dollars, for just an ass toy. That's nearly half the price of the whole doll, just for one body part. I lucked out and saw it on sale for over 75% off, so I had to have it, and MAN does it perform. It's around 30 pounds of TPE, and it's nothing but jiggly goodness. It squeezes and jiggles just like a real girls ass. (Think Alexis Texas type).

The WM Torso's ass is more like a Freshman in College Cheerleaders ass, kind of small and firm. Very Cute though!! It looks amazing in boyshorts or yoga pants... trust me! :mrgreen: But it is definitely more firm than the all jiggly goodness that I was used to. But just like the boobs... I understand. WM had to do this so the doll could sit up without destroying it's own ass. As the torso sits up, all the weight obviously goes onto her rear end. If she had a jello ass like the toy, it would no doubt deform or develop tears/stress marks over time. I'm more than happy to have an ass that is a little more firm so that she holds up for years to come.

So overall, I'm hugely impressed and extremely happy with my purchase, as well as the amazing customer service I received from Brent at 1AMdollsUSA. This was my first doll purchase, I wanted to see if these were really for me... They definitely are and I forsee more... many more in my future!

WM has done an amazing job in designing the torso, I wouldn't change a thing. (Well, smaller boobs, but that's personal preference). But structurally, with regards to boobs and ass and everything else, I hope no one takes that I'm criticizing them as they designed the Torso perfectly balancing long term durability with softness and realism.

Oh, and picking her up! The skeleton under the arms/shoulders was clearly built up strong and rigid so you can easily lift her from her armpits and carry her around the house. She's surprisingly easy to move around because of this, WM did a great design and still has her shoulders feel exactly lifelike, like real shoulders with shoulder bones underneath.

I'm sure I've forgotten a lot, or you all may have questions... feel free to ask and I'll answer away! I'm off to do more modding on that head...

Schnarf OUT!
:glou:

Schnarf

Re: WM Torso Doll Review!!!

Post by Schnarf »

Now for some Pics... or it didn't happen! Right?
Attachments
Side.JPG
Side.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 3825 times
T Fresh.JPG
T Fresh.JPG (2.22 MiB) Viewed 3825 times
The Box.JPG
The Box.JPG (2.91 MiB) Viewed 3825 times

Schnarf

Re: WM Torso Doll Review!!!

Post by Schnarf »

More!
Attachments