1AM not responding

Olivia - 2 month review (140cm WMdoll) (Head - WM-36)

Reviews on 1AM Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Max Rupert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Olivia - 2 month review (140cm WMdoll) (Head - WM-36)

Post by Max Rupert »

The original thread for posting may be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=68941

Hi all,

Just a quick review on Olivia...my 140cm WM doll
I am also owner of a 2012 silicone RD.

Specs:
Name = katie (TC1300) - TPE
Skin = natural
Vagina = built-in
Head = WM-36

Review:
Overall = Outstanding!
Sex = Outstanding!
Weight = Good (53 lbs still difficult, but a good workout)
Vagina & Anus feel great. No tears after 1.5 months of use.
Joints are stiff but good. She can stand alone with almost no support as the knees lock straight. The skeleton is very, very sturdy.

Ordering:
21 day from purchase to door. 1AM was great. Very kind and eager to make a pleasant sale.
I had ordered a removable insert but WMdolls sent me a doll with a built in. Not a big deal really as the built in Vagina will last a long time and feels great. If you order a doll with a removable vagina, it will be smooth contour. The built-in vagina has pleasure bumps and contour....FYI. For additional $ you can order the doll so 1AM gets it first for inspection to make sure it is correct. This may be good insurance for you. WMdolls compensated me (small amount) for the incorrect vagina so they are a responsible manufacture.

Comments:
This doll is so beautiful. I never jerkoff to my other dolls...I do this one almost daily. The skin feels 10x better than silicone. I mean amazing. So far, no tearing at all. My other silicon dolls had vagina tears almost immediately.

She has one finger with a wire poking through. I trimmed the metal. Quite frankly, I don't understand the finger wires. Not really useful and just makes her hands look weird unless you spend lots of time managing those wires.

The makeup was done well. No flaws. The eyelashes seem to be put on quite well. My other dolls, the eyelashes were constantly coming off. Not this one.

the realism is a bit freaky but very delightful. I had never felt that with my other dolls. We are getting very close to that uncanny valley thing.

Pics:
(note the fluffy footies. I strongly recommend buying fluffy footies to protect her feet. She is not built to stand for any duration on her soft feet)
Gown size is ladies small (size 1)
Tights are size 1
Fluffy footies are size 3/3 (girls). A bit snug but wont come off!
Attachments
Olivia-2.jpg
Olivia-2.jpg (520.68 KiB) Viewed 4078 times
Olivia-1.jpg
Olivia-1.jpg (437.48 KiB) Viewed 4078 times

Max Rupert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Olivia - 1month (140cm WMdoll)

Post by Max Rupert »

More pics
Attachments