www.beautiful-dolls.com

165CM Fabric Love Doll, Dagmar (x2) Pictures soon!

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Hxo
Apprentice
Apprentice

165CM Fabric Love Doll, Dagmar (x2) Pictures soon!

Post by Hxo »

:oops: Plenty of pictures to post as soon as I have the ability with this new account, sorry if I start to ramble.
Writing a review for this doll is like nothing I've ever reviewed before, what can I say. This Doll is an amazing work of art!!

It was tough for me to decide what kind of sex doll would fit my lifestyle and even a few years later before I even discovered the fabric anime doll. The realistic proportions with its seemingly lightweight body frame, it looked perfect. I was able to finally make my decision. Patience payed off and I got lucky BD just released a newer model which I chose for my purchase.

The product page for BD: http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/dagmar-p-490.html

The Specifications

The eye options for this doll was the biggest hang up for my purchase and took the most time to research and understand how the options work. After working with Joy I realized I was over thinking the situation, I was able to provide custom eye designs for BD and they matched them wonderfully.

Breasts:E cup: 87cm(breasts insert: 1400g) , 34.252 IN
Under breast: 64cm , 25.1969 IN
Waist: 64cm , 25.1969 IN
Hips: 98cm , 38.5827 IN
Shoulder:37cm , 14.5669 IN
Arms: 70cm , 27.5591 IN
Hands: 19cm , 7.48031 IN
Legs:86cm , 33.8583 IN
Thigh circumference: 51cm , 20.0787 IN
Calf circumference: 31cm , 12.2047 IN
Height: 165cm , 64.9606 IN
Weight: 14kg , 30.8647 LBS
Shoe size 5.5 US
Tan Skin
Pink Lip

The Shipment and Unboxing

Both dolls came in their own box each weighing about 30LBS, Dimensions 22"x23"x15". They shipped internationally with Fedex in unmarked brown boxes. I was lucky enough to be home when the delivery driver pulled up. The doll came packed with wigs and inserts for each, both long length, one brown and one black. When I finally got the chance to unpack and inspect the doll I was in awe. Simply having the doll sitting next to me on the couch was super surreal, I was stunned by her figure and hit with feelings of derealization. I didn't know what to do with myself, I was even startled a few times when walking in and out of the room. The hand crafted doll is amazing and a work of art. The fingers are poseable with flexible wire inside of them and the feet are also extremely detailed. All of the stitching detail is amazing, details around the breasts, ears, belly and face are extremely cute and sexy! If you have any type of anime or hentai fetish, this is the doll for you. Live out any of your waifu fantasy.. :oops:

The Sex

At the beginning of my research on TDF I remember reading a member talk about the best sex he ever had out of all his dolls was with a doll that used removable inserts and the ability to use his favorite. As tempting and super realistic as the TPE dolls looked I always kept that tidbit of information in my mind and It payed off, the sex is amazing. I use a modified fleshlight insert cut down to fit the dolls 3"x3"x6" orifice. The fleshlight texture I love, the doll's sexy figure and the carefree pleasure you get during solo sex all build up to a mind blowing orgasm. Finished, I'm stunned with a smile on my face that just won't go away. I graduated from a meiki plush doll, this is my very first full body doll and it's a big change in weight and the way I maneuver the doll during sex. All the basic sex positions can be achieved with the doll. She is very flexible and is able to do any type of missionary sex, as well as cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning. The one position I have trouble with is doggy, She does not have the weight to pound against to really go at her like you would a real woman with a realistic weight. But you can always prone bone and the view is just as great. I'm gradually working my way into different sex positions and I'm careful to learn the limitations of the doll's skeleton to avoid injury.

I started my order with BD on 10/06/2016 and a month later on 11/14/16 I had both dolls in my home. The shipment was quick and I had a very easy shopping experience with Joy. I don't have any past purchasing experience with other doll companies but I know that I would trust beautiful-dolls again with my business and I would recommend them! To anyone interested in an anime fabric doll, let me know if you have any questions or if I missed a piece of information you'd like me to touch on, I'll answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.

I'll be posting some pictures as soon as I am able to, thank you for your understanding!

INFORMATIONS