www.beautiful-dolls.com

YL 148 doll review purchased from Beautiful Dolls

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
hornytoad123
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL 148 doll review purchased from Beautiful Dolls

Post by hornytoad123 »

This is the copied product only review topic. The original can be found here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=82538 for further comments. Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

First off, Beautiful Dolls did an EXCELLENT job with all my questions and concerns prior to actually purchasing a doll. They were very prompt in answering all my questions regarding doll type, accessories, doll options, payment and shipping. They responded much quicker than other doll vendors that I polled, hence why I went with them.

Ordered the YL 148 doll from their website with WM head 58 and tan color. The entire process of ordering to shipped to my door was approximately 3 weeks, which they stated how long it would take.

Package arrived to my door in excellent shape. Doll was undamaged, in excellent condition, and had very good packaging. The only thing missing was an extra wig I had ordered, but I'm sure that will be rectified shortly.

Doll was visually what I wanted. This is my first doll, so I was quite pleased. I expected a strong chemical smell from what I read of others, but there was only a sweet smelling residue. The doll was heavier than I expected, and the joints were stiff. I expect the stiffness to go away with time, but it did make maneuvering and posing the doll a bit more cumbersome.

The only negative I would say, and it's limited to the vendor in any way, is that the vagina/anal cavity is not anatomically correct. I think this is true of all or most dolls. The vagina sits lower than it should in a doggy or from behind position, making intercourse in those positions nearly impossible.

All in all, it was a pleasant experience working with Beautiful Dolls. They gave great customer support and look forward to working with them in the future.
Attachments
d3.jpg
d3.jpg (1023.62 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
d2.jpg
d2.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2124 times
d1.jpg
d1.jpg (923.09 KiB) Viewed 2124 times

hornytoad123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: YL 148 doll review purchased from Beautiful Dolls

Post by hornytoad123 »

As a followup, I have to say this doll is very visually pleasing. As a first time doll owner though, I underestimated the weight and effort needed to move this doll around. It is literally like carrying dead weight! At the moment I'm deciding whether it would be worth it to offer it 2nd hand, it is a fantastic doll but it would be a shame if I kept it unused.

INFORMATIONS