www.beautiful-dolls.com

My Review of Beautiful Dolls (Baker) 160cm WM78 Head

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
SexyWitch
Apprentice
Apprentice

My Review of Beautiful Dolls (Baker) 160cm WM78 Head

Post by SexyWitch »

First I have to say Joy is wonderful to deal with and always gets back to you in a prompt manner and always tries to exceed your wishes. My Hubby talked me into "Baker" for our first male doll. I was skeptical but decided to customize him a little and see if he could be made hunky. Te pics on BD website are ok but not what I wanted, I wanted a more muscular Jason Statham type doll. I have to say they nailed it. I am impressed with all they did and Joy even emailed Us to make sure he looked good before shipment- That's customer service!!!!!
The only modification was the 21cm penis, I wanted a larger/thicker one for him and I added some bling. LOL Very happy with my; I mean, our purchase.
Pics included with what you get with him and one showing his new bling.

Specs-
Baker/ Anton(His new name)
160cm
WM78 Head
Brown eyes
Tan skin color
21cm Penis
Attachments
IMG_4932.JPG
IMG_4932.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2106 times
IMG_4937.JPG
IMG_4937.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2106 times