Another flawless transaction with BCD/Jeff

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
K_ell_ster

Another flawless transaction with BCD/Jeff

Post by K_ell_ster »

My husband and I can not thank BCD and Jeff enough for our second girl. We now have a beautiful WM 168 E and a WM 155 DD thanks to Jeff. We received our first doll ordered through Jeff early and she was absolutely perfect (although heavy) so when we deceided we also wanted a more portable love; we immediately contacted Jeff. BCD takes there time and will help you find what you really want. I can not say enough about knowledgeable and informative Jeff has been throughout both of our purchases. Not only did we get exactly what we wanted on both purchases, we also received a hell of a deal. In the future when we are ready for a change or possibly ready to give one of our current girls a new home. Jeff at BCD will be our go to. I highly recommend this vendor and wouldnt proceed with a transaction without Jeff seeing it through! Thanks Jeff we are in absolute awe of our new fun size lady and your superior costumer service!!!
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_20170805_100734280_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_20170805_100734280_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (30.57 KiB) Viewed 1739 times

INFORMATIONS