BCD Review

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

BCD Review

Post by kambui »

I just wanted to give a review of my ordering experience with Booty Call Dolls. Originally I had reached out to Jeff asking some questions about storage hooks and magnetized heads. To my surprise, he responded within the hour. We chatted back and forth and I came to a decision of what doll I wanted. I had placed my order and he double checked to make sure the skin tones I had asked for and the vaginal cavity were as I wanted. Sure enough I picked the wrong color and I rethought my position on built-in, which I was sold on.

I don't have space or time to use an aquarium pump without detection by family members so I had to do insert. Ultimately I received a call just before heading to work and It was Jeff confirming that all was correct before the order was placed with Your Doll. Now that is customer service. One thing that I respect more out of a retailer/re-seller/customer service individual is communication.

Through out the process I had a steady stream of e-mail or PM via TDF. I appreciate that. I chose BCD as my vendor because of the testimonials and posts I read singing the praises of BCD, while lurking the TDF. I had my eye on a different vendor but ultimately went with BCD. I felt like I was dealing with a hard working company dedicated to the fulfillment of their customers wishes.

Very rarely do you get that Old West general store feeling when dealing with online entities. With their exceptional customer service, and excellent communication, with Booty Call Dolls I did.

INFORMATIONS