YL 155 Custom, Viola Head Review

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

YL 155 Custom, Viola Head Review

Post by coralsheep91 »

MY GIRL:

My girl is a YL155 Custom with both the Viola close eye and the open eye Viola head.

She is a blonde with blue eyes, pink finger and toe nails, built in vagina, no public hair, small nipples, A cup breast and cute little butt. I do not care for a big butt.....

She has Tan skin tone and standing feet.

She stands 5'1", my bath room scales says she weighs 70 lbs. (she is the lightest doll I have ever owned).

I think that pretty much covers her stats.

ORDER PROCESS.

I did not use the website to order even though it looks very simple point and click, pay, wait.

I ordered my doll through Booty Call Dolls so, I just told Jeff about my little dream girl and he took it from there.

PAYMENT:

I always use Paypal which has always been safe and secure for me so, it was just a couple of clicks and done. I might add it helps to use a vendor you feel you can trust and a vendor that has a good relationship with the manufacture.

Once I paid Booty Call Dolls for my girl, I never gave it another thought.

COMMUNICATION:

I had several question through out the process and even added another head after the Initial order. Each time I just dropped Jeff with Booty Call Doll an E mail and he answered my questions right away.

THE WAIT:

The YLdoll website says your doll will ship in 20 to 25 days, my girl shipped in 16.

After reading post about delays receiving dolls from China and Thanksgiving being the week my girl shipped not to mention getting stuck in customs, I prepared to wait 14 days at the most if I were lucky.

My girl was shipped on Nov 21 and I had her Nov 23! That was a total of 18 days from the day I ordered her till I had her. Talk about the WOW factor!

THE ARRIVAL:

I sit there watching for the FedEx truck and rechecking the tracking like a puppy looking for their owner to come home. I just knew she would get hung up somewhere and I would have to wait till after Thanksgiving to receive her. I got a update on my phone that there had been a shipping exception because she arrived after the courier had already left the facility.

Crap, I was not going to get her today? I spent the next hour trying to figure out where she was and calling to see if I could pick her up myself. I then received another shipping update (I had signed up for FedEx tracking updates) on my phone that she was on a truck out for delivery. Now I am thinking is she really on the way or just sitting in a truck over nigh? I had that happen with another doll that sit in a truck over the weekend.....

The phone rings and its the FedEx driver looking for my address, turns out he was sitting next door. Five minutes later, she is in my truck!

And just like that, she is here!

OPENING THE BOX:

I did not open the box right away. I put white sheets on the bed and made sure there were no bright colors that would come into contact with her. (I know, maybe a bit over cautious)

After about an hour (okay,maybe 20 minutes) I carefully cut the tape and opened the box. She was very carefully packed with her arms and legs protected with her body inside a clear plastic bag all wrapped up in a pink blanket. Both of her heads were also carefully packed as well.

WOW, nice legs!

Well Hello you sexy little thing!
While carrying her to the bedroom I was taken back as how soft she is!

MY VENDOR:

I used Booty Call Dolls and just cannot say enough good things about Jeff. This is the second doll I have purchased from Jeff, one pre-owned, one new. He was 100% honest about this doll as he was the pre-owned PIB I purchased from him. He works hard for you after the sell be it a new doll a pre-owned doll. Once my girl was ready to ship, Jeff got pictures from YLdolls and sent them to me. He called them passport photos and when he sent her tracking number, he called it her flight number. I thought that was a nice touch.

I would highly recommend Booty Call Dolls for anyone thinking about purchasing a doll new or pre-owned.

GETTING TO KNOW HER:

She has only been here a couple of days but, she has already changed my opinion about TPE dolls! She is amazing and at a cost of about a third of my other dolls, I should have tried a TPE doll a long time ago. As far as filling the room with an over powering odor? I detect little to none. As as far as leaving oily spots on the sheets, I saw one very small spot in her box but none on the sheets or clothing. As for bright colors staining her? I have been very carefully to keep bright colors away from her. I did notice a pinkish mark on the very top of her neck where the heads threads on. I looked on the underside of her head and saw a red number on the metal plate. I use a little acrysol to remove the number but left the mark on the top of her neck alone as it is covered by the head.

THE $10,000 DOLLAR QUESTION:

The sex is great, the best I have ever had with a doll. I am so glad I got the built in vagina, it looks great and feels even better. Her little A cup breast are soft and the nipples are perky and feel great rubbing on your chest. Her lips are very soft and very nice to kiss.

She came with some accessories, a pink nighty, gloves, washer bottle, comb, and a heater. I had read about the heater that the cord was too short. I guess it would be if I tried to use it with a lap top or even a I Pad. What I tried is a solar phone charger, it's small and works great with the heater. I already had it so, thought I would give it a try.

PROS:

Light, sexy, pretty, soft, realistic, size, price, standing feet, production time, fast shipping, amazing sex

CONS:

Don't much care for the looks of the bottom of the feet because of the buttons sticking out of the bottom. Other than that, that is the only con I can think of. I started not to get the standing feet but I am glad I did. I wanted to weigh her so I just got the scales out and she stood on them! I have tried to weigh other dolls and its almost Impossible.

After I was done weighing her I stood her up against the bed to put the scales away. She looks so damn sexy standing there I took some pictures of her.

OVER ALL RATING: 10 out of a possible 10, I will buy from YLDOLL again and I will buy through BOOTY CALL DOLLS again!

I hope you find this honest review helpful.

If you have any question or picture request, just ask and I will and I will do my best.

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

INFORMATIONS