Review: 6YE 169cm with Asuka head

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Delosian

Review: 6YE 169cm with Asuka head

Post by Delosian »

I’ve been asked to provide a review for the 6YE 169cm TPE doll with the new “Asuka” head. I’ve had her for about 2 weeks but have been unable to review until now. I’ve included a few pics. Let’s get to it…

First, I hate FedEx. Moving on….

Shipping Box- The shipping box was heavy but manageable. I dragged it with a doormat underneath. 68”x11”x18” roughly 100.5 lbs. The box was easy to open with a blade and has a duel fold opening. Once opened, I did smell a chemical/fruity smell. Not unpleasant and it does fade after washing.

Skeleton- Awesome! The joints on her hips are pretty stiff, which is good if you like the standing option (and I do). Arms, elbows, hands and fingers are tight but much easier to move. The torso has many points of movement. Can bend side to side and tilt forward. I think it twists at the waist but haven’t tried that yet. The neck assembly was a little loose and her head moves a bit. More on that later…

TPE- I don’t have to tell you. So smooth and soft! She retains heat after a shower which makes powdering her even more fun!

Body- The only other TPE doll I’ve owned was the YLD Viola. That doll was amazing except for the height. I have kids, so any doll under 5 feet tall weirds me out. I had hoped that someone would make a 5’7” TPE doll with a tight, banging body. Asuka is the answer to that. Nice 34C breats, squeezable ass, long legs and soft tummy.

Entries- NOTE: She has a fixed vagina so cleaning is a little more difficult. As such, I haven’t “finished” in her just to save the cleaning.
The vaginal and anal entries are pretty tight. If you are “endowed”, you might have a problem. However, use enough lube and you should be ok. I’ll say this… you won’t last long. The grooves and nubs do the job. I haven’t tried bj because that’s not really my thing but her mouth is small as well.

Face
- Beautiful!!!! If she was modeled after a real woman, I’d like to marry her…NOW! 6YE offers many different heads but this new one is easily one of the top beautiful ones they have. I ordered a short brown wig (I don’t know about you guys, but long hair wigs get in the way and lose way too many strands.)

Posing/Standing- Ok, I have to be honest. I like the standing option. There’s something to be said about a doll being able to stand like a real girl. Highly recommended…HOWEVER… You have to make sure that her legs are straight with her body and not turned in any way. Make sure her knees are hyper-extended to lock them in place. BE CAREFUL!!! She’s fun to pose. Also, makes dressing/undressing much easier.

Final Thoughts- I like the hands and feet but I think the finger wires could go a little longer. The wrists are loose but not a broken loose. The feet seem like afterthoughts. I’d like to see them use a longer and thicker foot plate to add to the stability of the standing feet and to keep the toes from flopping everywhere.
There needs to be a better way to attach her head. The “screw on” method is ok but her head never lines up properly. Maybe a “locking screw” that allows the head natural movement once it’s screwed in to a point. Just a thought. I spoke about her neck being loose. I was aware of that when I bought her but my concern now is when these joints get looser, how do I tighten them back up without having to perform major surgery? That’s my big worry. Also, as is common, a toenail and fingernail fell off and I’m not sure what adhesive works best with TPE.

Overall, I am very impressed with this doll. I recommend it if you want a taller doll with a nice body and skin you can’t help but touch.
Here are some pics to whet your appetites. GO GET ONE….FROM BOOTY CALL DOLLS!!!!!
DSC00255.JPG
DSC00255.JPG (2.24 MiB) Viewed 2140 times
DSC00256.JPG
DSC00256.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2140 times
DSC00257.JPG
DSC00257.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2140 times
DSC00258.JPG
DSC00258.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2140 times
DSC00259.JPG
DSC00259.JPG (2.14 MiB) Viewed 2140 times
DSC00260.JPG
DSC00260.JPG (2.26 MiB) Viewed 2140 times