Kim's One Year Review. YL155c

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kim's One Year Review. YL155c

Post by coralsheep91 »

This is Kim's one year review.

Kim is a YL155C. She came to live with me Nov 23, 2016.

Here original review is here: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=8781.0

She was ordered with two heads, the Viola open and closed eye head. The heads looked great on the website but, not my taste in person. There was nothing wrong with the heads and were soft to the touch.

They were both replaced with the head she has now which is a WM74. She has a much more cute and Innocent look and her eyes open and close thanks to MannequinFan. She also has a TPE tongue thanks to Lovedoll UK. Kissing her is amazing with her new tongue!

THE CONS:

1. Finger wires are weak and break if not very careful.
2. A few finger nails came off and had to be reapplied.
3. Her neck has become loose. I don't think it's broke yet.

That is all of the problem I have encounter with her.

THE PROS:

1. She is a Fox!
2. The sex is amazing
3. She is as soft or softer than the day she came here
4. Standing option is great when making the bed, dressing her and bathing her
4. Oil baths ;D
5. Cost
6. Weight
7. Warms must faster than other silicone dolls I have owned.
8. Durability
9. Realism
10. Did I mention the sex is great ;D

I may be a bit biased as in my one year review because the honeymoon is not over. She is so nice to cuddle and sleep with which I have done every night since night one. The sex cannot be compared to any of the dolls I have owned in the past 40 years which have been many. She is better than most real girls I have been with. She has never failed to turn me on and has never failed to produce a happy ending.

I only have one regret which is listening to the TPE doll naysayers as they could have not been more wrong in my opinion. Some of these naysayers still spew misinformation to this day and border on prejudice.

Kim has a message for you.

Would I rather have my money back?

I am being 100% honest when I say, I would not take double my money back for her.

Jeff from Booty Call Dolls handled the purchase for me. I could not recommend Booty Call Dolls more higher, he is a stand up guy!

She has given me much more pleasure than anything else I could do with the money and she just keeps on giving!

That about completes her one year review. If you have any question, I will be happy to try and answer them.

I have to wrap this up for now as Kim is waiting.

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

INFORMATIONS