dollstudio.org

Anung's own JY 166 cm Muscular Doll Marilyn Munroe Review

Reviews on Dollstudio & DS Doll Europe Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Anung's own JY 166 cm Muscular Doll Marilyn Munroe Review

Post by Anung Un Rama »

This is the doll review information only version of this topic. The open topic available for further comment is here...http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=81853 tht I will copy the rest of this review into once completed. Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

I have posted this review here in Doll Studio on invation from Sandro see this post http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p1055344 due to firstly that the maker JY is not yet endorsed by doll forum, and secondly due to restrictions from their main supplier the vendor who brokered my really good deal wished to remain anonomous. So thats the leagailities and caveats out the way...its Review time.

The Introduction:

It is with great pleasure that I introduce Marilyn (maz for short) that is part of the brand new JY 2017 166cm line. She is the busty and buff doll featured in the new JY catalogue. She is manufactured by one of the Aiersha factories in Dongguan, Guangdong, China trading as Dongguan Jun Ying Plastic Product Factory.

The below images are from http://www.unique-dolls.com/flora-166cm-p-406.html :wink:

I first drew the communities attention to her here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=81249 and as such varies vendor links and further deals can be found within that topic.

Product Information and staistics

Model # AS00081 - (AS DOLL aka JY doll)
Skin material: TPE
Internal structure: metal skeleton
Weight:37kg
Height:166cm (5'6")
Opening:Vagina, anal, oral (non insert)
Vagina depth: 16cm
anal depths: 14cm
Oral depth: 12cm
Skin tone: Tan
Body length: 146cm
Neck circumference: 28cm
Shoulder breadth: 35cm
Arm length: 45cm
Hand length: 16cm
Leg length: 85cm
Foot length: 22cm
Bust: 94cm
Under bust: 66cm
Waist: 59cm
Hip: 85cm
Head: Aiesha 101 (eyes 3/4 closed blue irises)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Anung's own JY 166 cm Muscular Doll Marilyn Munroe Revie

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The Vendor:

As stated The vendor wished to remain anonomous, however many vendors here can do you a great deal on this line, and a few have adversised her in their respective sections and in Dolls in general. She is also available with a vareity of heads, but we went with dreamy I have just woken up Marilyn Munroe head. Aiersha 101.

I originally was going to buy her through the JY factory store on Aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... .0.0.kRq9e using all my ali coupons to get even further discount.The POC their is Cathy he. Unfortunately Ali's payment process killed that chance as they would not take my CC to checkout.

I have since had frequent correspondence with Cathy who can do PayPal, but without referencing the doll and who can do further discounts for TDFers.

On this occasion, I was contacted by my anonomous benefactor vendor who I know from TDF.

Both myself and She Devil Lilith are glad that we worked with them and that company. Before placing the order I explianed the Ali situation and this vendor price matched my all ready great deal, and after placing our order, all emails, PM's and posts were responded to quickly and with reliable and enthusiastic information!

The only down side was the Marilyn Wig was out of stock so our vendor gave us the platinum blond short and a shoulder length wavy wig to compennsate. I all ready have a Marilyn Wig on order....so no biggy....and will chat with Samara about the best technique for applying that beauty spot :lol:

More to come..stand by…. 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Post-purchase:

I placed the order on 12 Feb 17, she was shipped on the 19th of Feb and at her new home by 22 Feb after a brief customs layover!

I did track and push TNT, the carrier all the way to expedite customs clearance and brokerage for AUST customs. :idea:

We did get stung with 10% GST for value over $1000 AUD but as a word of warning to Australian importers ...Aust Customs are incompetent when valueing goods over 1000 dollars value for their 10 % GST levy and the disimburement(release fess aue shocking too).

Customs added and extra 450 odd dollars to the total for valueing prior to their 10% GST calculation for fees payable.

Their justification was they they considered that the shipping cost and insurence was estimated at this price and not clearly represented as all ready being accounted for in the total (customs here adds the shipping and insurence into the valueation of the goods for the GST and any extra 5% customs duty).

Then they added another 87 dollars in disimburesment fees....to sting me 60 dollars more than I should have paid in GST and duties. It is not much, but it is the principle of incompetence leading to what amounts to theft in my books.

Evidently, it is Aust customs default policy for valuing goods to add a1.21 factor multiplyer....if they feel that shipping and insurence is not clearly represented in the total cost :roll:

So ensure that your vendor clearly shows shipping and insurence included in the total value of the import on the invoice or sales receipt/bill of sale.
For example:

Doll= $750
Shipping= $250
Insurence= $5
----------------
Total= $1005
------------------

I now need to get a copy of the bill of sale showing the total broken down like this from my Doll broker :wink:

So I can submit form B653, and all associated invoices and payment of duties receipts to reclaim a refund for tha additional GST paid due to their failure to understand that the total value included shipping and insurence aleady. :shakefist:

Funny how the error worked for the govts favour :roll:

As I stated earlier...we are not dealing with smart people here...but I paid up...just to clear here..I have had to deal with this error on numerous ocassions before and already know the due process to go through for refund, but pointing this out for those that do not. :thumbs_up:

More to come..stand by…. 8

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Day of arrival:

The day after I paid the customs excise delivery arrived. I must say TNT where great here...and they were pretty good with correspondence both email and via phone. Noting that I work over 100 Kms from home, they were happy to accept and authority to deliver unattended notification. I was not concerned noting the lodges security systems and the fact that Lilith would be guarding with a huge sword...LOL.

This was unusual though as the tracking before I left for work still had her at the Depot...and then when I got to work and checked she was allready up the coast scheduled for delivery. I called TNT, and they managed to advise the driver to leave in the secure location i suggested.

It was a pleasant surprise after a long day to arrive home and there was this big box under the camera against the door. 8O

It was somewhat heavier than expected...but heavy deliveries get the excited pulse racing! :D

As I walked in the carrying a big Box...Lilith's was like"what is in the box Anung...I been standing here all day guarding it?" I answered "a new friend Lily :lol: "

She was like" Oh good, that means I get the night off then...bye" and she trundled of to bed 8O

The box was in pretty good shape, one end appeared to have been opened and resealed by customs ….however I was pleasantly surprised, the box was packed exceedingly well! Nothing was out of place, her hands, feet, head, were all well protected by foam padding and spacers that kept her secure during the trip. She was also wrapped in a protective plastic that kept her powdering intact and grubby inspectors hands off her!
20170222_180912.jpg
20170222_180912.jpg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 11957 times
20170222_181141.jpg
20170222_181141.jpg (3.44 MiB) Viewed 11957 times

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Unpacking:

OK…Very large item when you open all the box flaps up.

Red hot tip here :idea: ..give yourself some room to work as she is no lightweight and put on the air conditioner as you will get a work out!

The box was also TNT Taped tight..that was quickly managed by the old trusty Bowie knife..so ensure you have basic box cutting tools handy...Fortunately, this time Lily had gone to bed as she was heavily involved with Jessica Jade when she arrived so was not interested this time round….and as she has her own ideas on the best way to do things as things go :roll: ...so she left me with it to go and play the French kisses game with Natasha!

Once I removed the foam inserts and the supplies (I was pleasantly surprised to find my two wigs short platinum blonde and mid wavy blonde in the package of good quality with adjustable bands) 8O ), I was careful to bring her legs up in an L-shape and then bend her knees (bride over the threshold style) and then carefully picked her up out of the box (planning ahead of where to put her and having the path clear was very important!). :idea:
20170222_181154.jpg
20170222_181154.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 11934 times
20170222_181421.jpg
20170222_181421.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 11934 times
She also comes with her own birth certificate that details her date of manufacute, factory of origin and all her predigrees and particulars. A nice touch there :thumbs_up:
20170222_181448.jpg
20170222_181448.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 11934 times
Once I had her laying down, I then removed the foam wrapping from her arms, legs, and feet carefully with trusty bowie to cut the tape and gently remove the foam from the fingers and toes (which are very delicate). The feet did not have standard creases from packing on the front of the tibio talar interface but which is a testament to this tpe blend :D

Her body is totally amazing and she is a very muscular but feminine gal!
19.jpg
19.jpg (127.12 KiB) Viewed 11934 times
The TPE is compareable to my PD 163 cm JJ...no doubt at all they both came from the same Aiersha Factory and her skin tone is identical, but slightly softer to the touch. Her joints are very tight but this definately supports poseability in the standing option.

I noticed that all finger and toe nails were very secure fingers and toes are more resilient than the WM 155...she is a bigger, thicker and more resilient build definitely.

Contents of Package (She arrived with the following):

- Skimpy white teddy outfit
- Wonderful soft pink blanket to wrap her in
- 2 different wigs as detailed
- Her head and body
- Her accesories including birth certificate, comb, douche kit, and some finger nail glue :thumbs_up:

Her face is beautiful and dreamy....
20170222_181643.jpg
20170222_181643.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 11934 times
More to come..stand by…. 8)[/quote]

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Construction:

Thanks for your patience readers :oops: ...this does take some to get this correct as she is a previously unknown entity..so want to get it unbiased and correct. For the purpose of this post I will make periodic compaison to my closest line model Jessica Jade (JJ)..my PD 163cm penelope model...That said…. :idea:

This doll is an amazing find! The height is perfect, as well as the size of the breasts, slighly less busty than JJ, and that ass is out of this world...you could bounce a quarter accross the room off it.
20170222_184941.jpg
20170222_184941.jpg (2.96 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
20170222_192018.jpg
20170222_192018.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
20170222_192028.jpg
20170222_192028.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
The waist is small…. and appears thicker than JJ, even though the dimensions are simmilar but possibly an illsion caused by her ab muscles , but perfect for holding...her sexy and sculpted abs are and just awesome :lol:
20170222_183829 (2).jpg
20170222_183829 (2).jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
Her shoulders legs and arms are well sculptured and very well muscle toned and defined with the right balance of feminity to the muscle mass.
20170222_182944.jpg
20170222_182944.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
20170222_185600.jpg
20170222_185600.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
Her back and shoulder blades are well defined, as is her spine articulations as well and when she presented the below pose for the camera...I got somewhat ''lightheaded"...I think all the blood drained somewhere :wink:
20170222_192044.jpg
20170222_192044.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
Weight:

She is 37kg or 82lbs. She is a light heavyweight in the industry and it does take some strength to move her around...she is perfect for me but the some may find her a challenge. She will get and keep you fit and in all the positions that you would want. Slow and careful movements are important for both of you….but considering the cost of personal trainers....you get a long-term bargain with this gal. :thumbs_up:

Head:

The head went on well, and torques up in a natural looking ahead position.
20170223_121303.jpg
20170223_121303.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 11854 times
20170222_184930.jpg
20170222_184930.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
No need for washers or spacers, but remember to powder the neck flesh prior to installing the head and tension with care to avoid cross threading….that said….of particular note is that both the thread-pipe and goose-neck is appreciably more rigorous, industrial, durable and resilient almost identical to JJ's. This is well camouflaged by her fit trapezius development and the neck is thicker as well. Again an indication of a common chassis that will be shown next.

Joints and Chassis:

For anyone familiar with the WM line the movement axis and techniques are almost identical as is the flexibility. She torsions and flexs at the lumber region of her back to allow pelvic tilt to assit in entry from the front, but the joint is still tight so takes technique to master to prevent her appering to have a hyperextended spine...just chassis familirization and practice...no biggy. :wink:
11.jpg
11.jpg (225.13 KiB) Viewed 11902 times
I got the standing model, and the factory tends to torque an extra notch that increases stiffness to aid poseability.
20170222_182543.jpg
20170222_182543.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
The joints are identical in all X,Y and Z axis ...and the need to ensure you bend the secondary joint (for example a knee or elbow) to achieve joint rotation still apply. Flexion and extension remain the same. It does not take long to familiarise with order of operations for doll movement and as stated those familiar with WM chassis will enjoy both the tightness of the joints that enhance pose-ability)

Of note is that the chassis is indeed more Heavy duty, rigorous and thicker than on the WM chassis. The feet and wrist joints are hinged, and the finger and toe wires are more rigid for better finger and toe positioning.

The below shows this current chassis.

Breasts:

These are amazing! They are soft, jiggly, yet firm like good a set of BF Goodridges :) No complaints here... they are perfect for cupping and are solid fill rather than hollow....but they are firm and well supported...and absolutely brilliant for snuggling up to..and subsequently falling asleep on...LOL

Flesh and Skin:

OK..some very small imperfections in the top layer, miniscule lessions and some motling in some tones...but myself..I like them...they are like birth marks and give her a unique identity….she is mine after all and this will add to your own you are perfect because you are not prefect because "you are mine and I am yours" bonding process….she is your own unique gal!

Having discussed the cons, the pros are the muscular tone and development in the TPE flesh sculpt is great and well detailed...she has the physique of a an 80's Miss Olympia figure compeditor and will look awesome as a wonder women too! :idea:

For those worried about her shoulder width...it is not a thing...do not even worry about it..she is perfectly proportioned for fit girl...both hers and Liliths are identical in width and she has incredibly sexy shoulder blades and collar bone definition to caress or trace passionately with a caring finger when she is a cowgirling! :idea:
20170222_185612.jpg
20170222_185612.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
As stated earlier the TPE is significantly thicker than on my WMs, and firmer, but still significantly softer than either my Boy toy Lexi, or my realdolls and Lily.

This will enhance durability in the long-term though.

Anal and Vaginal openings:

The labia is nicely shaped and far more detailed than the WM line. She has a pea sized clitoris and both multi ribbed and textured vaginal canal and anal canal that grips like TARZAN swinging on a vine. The Vag is only 16 cms deep and her anus is about 14 cms. This means you might get the occasional "ouch..please be gentle and don't hurt me sweetie" look :twisted: in some positions especially if you are a guy who drives a cadillac rather than a hatchback.

She is my tightest doll by far and you will need plenty of lube to avoid breaking condoms and having to do a change-out mid shag. I have the built in option, so recommend those going for the insert go for the larger diameter when avalable, but the inbuilt makes for great sex, just need to be a little less rough.

The orifices are placed well, and she would be considered as having a neutral bias both accessable from front, back and sides with ease….but I will discuss further in the sex play part of the review. :thumbs_up:

The anal opening is what I expected... a bit of a dot...but it is spaced well to prevent slipping into the wrong hole without prelube, that could lead to damage.
20170222_185321 (2).jpg
20170222_185321 (2).jpg (3.4 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
20170222_192028.jpg
20170222_192028.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 11902 times
Size:

OK...she is a big fit girl...and the 166cm height is ideal for her for those who like to dance with their girl....but the plus here is no customs official can get confused with her being potentially objectionable die to question of age appearence. Once you are familliar with how she moves and her gravity centres, she is very manageamble...and I recommend go for the standing option here...as this can also be handy when dressing her.

Odour
She smells likes cherry blossums,with a very mild undertone of TPE odour, but not like Diesel (that was Ayla for months....LOL) so a pleasent surprise and she tastes like a Georgia Peach :wink: :wink: :wink: :thumbs_up:

BTW...apols for the camera phone pics...Anung is good at a lot of things...but has never been accused of being a photographic magician :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sex Play:

So the bit you want to really know…. :whistle:

We have conducted some thorough test and evaluation here...(like the movie The Matrix.... I again choose the blue pill)… :wink:

So...straight up she is a neutral bias gal. :thumbs_up:

Her openings are ideally positioned for access from the side, front or rear...the rear is very tempting as well...for the longer member as she is only 16 cm deep vaginally and 14 cms anally...so her buff little butt gives some margin for safety and cushioning. I would suggest that members with a shorter member may find rear access to her vag not as troublesome as with the bigger butted models coming out on the market ATM, and anal will not be a problem. :wink:

Those with longer weapons should still have good vaginal penetration without running a ground or bottoming out on her cervical termination when accessing from the rear 8)
20170222_192006.jpg
20170222_192006.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 11887 times
20170222_192058.jpg
20170222_192058.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 11887 times
Apart from that she has similar flexibility and versatility as the 140cm to 168 cm WM lines as discussed with chassis construction and biomechanical movement axis and versatility. :evidence:

As mentioned her ability to create pelvic tilt, and the lateral flexion and torsion capability of the lumbar joint, adds to her accessabilty from the front, rear and side on positions as the insertion angle can be optimised to the correct axis to provide ideal insertion angle.
20170222_182652.jpg
20170222_182652.jpg (3.67 MiB) Viewed 11887 times
20170222_182709.jpg
20170222_182709.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 11887 times
This said, in some positions such as cowgirl and missionary for example longer members will run out of real estate.

Our favourite position is modified cowgirl...where she is in an L sit but her feet are tucked under your armpits. Her joints are still tight and firm she grinds away brilliantly as she supports her mass well and then pure physics take over.

The big trap she has is noting she is still tight jointed, you can wrap her legs around your hips, her arms around your neck...and your a goner in no time :whistle:

This attribute, added to her mass and the feel of huge boobs and nipples rubbing seductively against your own erogenous areas makes for a very satisfying love making session. When she was at my body temp...I could close my eyes...and it felt like I had some professional girls on top of me….very lifelike. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I have not tried her orally…...as I like to kiss and nibble seductively on the lips of my gals as this increases the sensation of intimacy. But what I will say is afterwards...with a lazy snuggle...I got to say...and possibly due to the combination of the above traits….she is better than some of the short term liasons I have employed since divorce :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK Team TDF..we are on the home straight finally…… :roll:

To cater for everyone as not everyone her is interested in the sex aspects of the gals...I will now discuss....for the photographers.

POSEABILTY

Straight up here...go the standing option...not even negotiable for photosessions and outfit changes.

She stands brilliantly by her self (I still am getting used to it and do not trust her yet, but so far she has not dissapointed.

Her joints are evidently tighter in the standing option and a tad creaky due to this, so recommend her for photo sessions with those who fully understand the movement axis of every joint, or those who are gentle and patient enough to learn them.

She is heavier than you would expect but her centre of gravity is ideal....but the key factor her is balancing and getting the correct hip angle on each leg with repsect to the position of the lumbar flexion joint.

Once again familiarity and patience is critical. She moves like a ultratight WM, her chassis feels heavier than a WM, but her movement planes are nothing like Realdolls or Abyss products.

So I suppose the best thing is to upload some muscle figure poses.... :lol:
20170223_120727.jpg
20170223_120727.jpg (4.1 MiB) Viewed 11858 times
20170223_120739.jpg
20170223_120739.jpg (3.4 MiB) Viewed 11858 times
20170223_120757.jpg
20170223_120757.jpg (3.66 MiB) Viewed 11858 times
20170223_120955.jpg
20170223_120955.jpg (3.61 MiB) Viewed 11858 times
20170223_121011.jpg
20170223_121011.jpg (3.92 MiB) Viewed 11858 times
20170223_121030.jpg
20170223_121030.jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 11858 times
20170223_121041.jpg
20170223_121041.jpg (4.17 MiB) Viewed 11858 times
20170223_121224.jpg
20170223_121224.jpg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 11858 times

DOLL CERTIFICATION

http://asdoll.en.made-in-china.com/cust ... tes-1.html

CONCLUSIONS:

My Verdict...I give her a 9.5 out of 10 for the under $1500 to $2000 USD price range for both TPE and silicone dolls!

:idea: ...the total half point was lost was a combination of small partial point deductions for not having my Marilyn Munroe wig in stock :wink: ... :lol: and the small skin inconsistencies….all small decimal point deductions….everything else is spot on for me..as size and weight are in my comfort zone...and she F@cks like a horny tiger with a dreamy look of exstacy on her face and I love her already! 8)

Consider this new JY line well and truely validated...JY dolls have arrived, other makers step up!

DEAD SET NO. 1 FOR THE PRICE RANGE and SIZE...Cheers Anung and Team Lilith! :glou:[/quote]

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Oh my goodness...all that modelling was very tiring...I might need to have a spell for a bit.....

Love Mazza!

20170223_121244.jpg
20170223_121244.jpg (4.8 MiB) Viewed 11855 times
20170223_122457.jpg
20170223_122457.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 11855 times

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS