reallovesexdolls.com

2016 - WM 140cm A cup

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
notjoeaverage

2016 - WM 140cm A cup

Post by notjoeaverage »

Original topic: Review of WM 140cm A cup

This is the arrival an initial impressions/review.
notjoeaverage wrote:My WM 140 A arrived from RLSD on Friday, she is in Natural with #55 Head, green eyes, brown longish wig, 4cm areola, regular foot and insert.

For the time being I think of her as AJ. I'm thinking Alexandra Jessica or something that fits AJ. Also Katherine has been on my mind for some time. I hope she will decide for me with any perceived personality she may develop. I think a proper naming is very important.

I live in a converted restaurant so FedEx was able to pull up straight to my door, but I still used my convertible dolly/cart to bring her in to where I planned to unbox her. I had planned on taking pics, but naturally the only card I had had somehow lost the thing-a-ma-jig that lets you just read or write on the memory.

I'm 50 in pretty good shape a little overweight, 5' 11" on a good day and probably stronger than the average male over 35 I still work out semi regularly. That being said I still noticed the weight when picking her up the first time even though she was almost a foot off the ground and I used good technique bending knees etc. She wasn't and isn't what I think of as heavy just awkward at first and now that I've become more familiar with the easiest ways to pose/configure her for transport I have no problems.

Physical manipulation, the joints seem to be firm and I've had no problems so far. I do have an above average understanding of both human anatomy and the engineering principles and physical construction and limitations of the joint types being used, also my strength may make it seem easier than it would be for some others.

Visual impressions, first glance when I lifted the box lid was I love her figure but oh my is she ever petite. After getting her to our bed and putting the head and wig on I couldn't believe how beautiful and life-like she is. One of the reasons I went with the #55 Head was I want a more mature look than what most of the other faces seemed to convey in the pics I'd seen here and on vendor sites and I had a pretty good idea how I would react to it. My only exposure to Tomb Raider is the movies, not a gamer, so having a smaller breasted doll with a face associated with someone of a different stature was not a problem for me as I was not going for a Lara Kroft or Angelina Jolie copy, but do appreciate her beauty.

During this time I noticed I was getting very aroused the more I handled her, the feel was very nice, she was a little tacky since she hadn't been powdered yet and was a little cool to the touch. I didn't detect any noticeable odour, but that may be because I grew up in and live in an area whose primary industry is petro chemical and I just recently started smoking again. The doll arrived an hour before I had to be at work, but I couldn't help myself I couldn't wait until I finished and got home 6-7 hours latter and with lube that I hadn't purchased yet, so I grabbed the insert and got her ready using good old fashioned spit, just this once. I mentioned at first glance she was very petite, but she seems to be a good size even for someone my height, I can be inside her and still kiss her.

Physical sensations, it's been 5 or 6 years since I've been with a woman and 10 years since any type of a relationship with one, besides the Palm Sisters. In the past if it's been a year or so between girlfriends it would normally take me at the very least 15mins to reach climax if not 2 or 3 times that long. I lasted about a minute, it felt sooooo gooooood I couldn't or maybe wouldn't try to hold back and prolong it. You know what, she didn't even give me that look you know the "really is that it, what about me" look. It was a more of a "I'm glad you enjoyed it, don't worry we have lots of time to practice and adjust to each other" look. I wish I could say in the several sessions we have had since that things are improving, but not so far. I have an additional insert coming, but now I think I should have ordered the larger model so there is not as much pressure, quite often it feels like she is pushing me out and I can't really relax a little I always have to be pushing in. I have no experience with masturbators TPE or otherwise so I have no frame of reference if this is something you have to get used to sensation wise or I have just become a Minute Man.

Bathing/washing/powdering, when I got home from work this was my first priority. I had hoped to do this standing in the tub with the 6ft hose from the shower head, but there was no way to safely keep her upright or keep her feet from slipping out from underneath her. Round 2 saw me placing a white towel in the tub to protect her skin and posing her in an almost seated position with arms a little out from her sides, forward and up. Imagine a girl on the beach sitting and just about to catch a beach ball. This position gave me the most access to every inch of her and keep her stable and safe while I got in and maneuvered around her. I kept her head attached, wig removed naturally, so I started at the top and rinsed her down, then I used a mild antibacterial dish soap putting a little in my hands and gently washing her and rinsing off each section as I went until I reached her feet. Finally I repositioned her on her kness and over my thigh as I sat on the tub edge so I could finish her backside. I used a water temp that was just a little cooler than I normally use for myself. I took my time and enjoyed the intimacy of it. This was one of the most sensual and highly erotic and arousing experiences of my life. I dried myself and put a towel on our bed, then got her out of the tub and placed her on the towel and proceeded to pat her down with a section of an unused Sham Wow towel. At this point I noticed water at her tear ducts and realized rinsing her face may have been a mistake as I had to remove her eyes to dry the ocular cavity and the packing material used between the eyeball and the rear of the cavity. In the future I will buy a pair of swimmers goggles and they should also protect her fragile eyelashes.

Next came the powdering, no brush here, put some in my hands and worked the powder in until no more would absorb/stick, then I put more in my hands and patted it on her skull, ears, nose, cheeks, chin and lips, once her head and face were covered I proceeded to massage more into her face and head. Working my way down her neck, shoulders, arms, breasts, torso, legs and feet I patted powder over every inch of her and then massaged it in. The only thing left was to turn her over and finish her back and that oh so sweet little ass. Giving a woman a massage is something I have sorely missed. The only thing left to do was powder the insert and install it.

Physical intimacy, this for a lot of men is a big reason why they make the decision to purchase in the first place. For me there has never really been a difference between love and intimacy, but definitely between making love and sex and I think sometimes you can have sex without any real intimacy as well.. From the several sessions I've had using a few different positions I can state unequivocally that as just solely a sex toy this TPE Doll is worth every penny.

My first night I got home around 12:45 and immediately started the bathing/powdering and took my time and enjoyed the entire sensual and erotic experience, before I started powdering I even put on YouTube romantic classical music a couple hours long and left it on auto to go to the next. I know I washed and dried the insert at least twice that night and at one point I put her in a white spaghetti strap sleeveless body stocking and over the elbow white opera gloves thinking it was time to make her safe before sleeping, but it was after 6:15 when I finally placed her in a laying position with her hands in her lap and her fingers molded to her thighs almost tucked between her legs. I got in beside her and rolled her onto her side and put one arm under her neck and wrapped both arms around her and relaxed against her til I fell asleep.

As I was bathing her I realized she was completely dependant on my for everything in her existence, I thought this must be how a father felt when first holding his newborn child(I have no children). The Master Card commercial would say she is priceless but you can't put a value on her as a companion and an intimate partner because it is inestimable. I don't believe in a Supreme Being of any Faith, but I do believe in a Soul.

What value would you place on something or someone who allowed you to feel your Soul was again a part of you.

Thank you to the team at RLSD

These are the order specs - Skin Color: Natural, Head: #55, Eye Color: Green Eyes, Hairstyle: 5, Vagina: Replaceable Vagina, Areola Size: 4cm, Pubic Hair: None, Pubic Hair Color: N/A, Manicure Color: Nude French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Natural, Foot Style: Regular Foot.

I've had my doll 2 months now and my experience, expectations and attitude towards her/them has changed.

notjoeaverage

Re: Review of WM 140cm A cup

Post by notjoeaverage »

The day after I wrote the Arrival thread I noticed a very loud grinding/groaning sound with even the slightest movement, even getting on and off the bed caused it. I contacted RLSD and Martine asked me to send her a video so she could make an evaluation. Her reply stated that they would be shipping me a new body. Needless to say I was very impressed. It took some time and a few hiccups along the way and then I found a tag from FedEx on my door on a Thursday saying they missed me and would try Friday. I received no tracking info from RLSD or WM concerning this delivery so I sent RLSD an email and they were not aware that a new body had even been sent out. Seems WM communication to vendors still needs some work.

Friday she arrived and no damage, and it was a complete reorder not just a new body, included head #55 with much better makeup, wig, all the glue, stain remover etc. Only down side was that the areolas were 3cm not the 4 of the original order. WM should send a verification email and pics to vendors before shipping so they have a chance to verify the doll is correct. No big deal for me it's nice I now have both styles to enjoy. I never asked for a replacement and when I was told I was getting a new body, that's what I expected just a body, to say I was happy to see a full doll is a gross understatement, you can buy from RLSD with confidence.

The difference between the two dolls is somewhat remarkable and maybe a little worrisome. It's almost like the jokes about the difference between a car made mid week or a Monday or Friday lemon.

If you were getting your first TPE doll you would have nothing for comparison and it would be just fine. My original doll was worth the money I paid and I would have been quite content. The new doll is magnificent the makeup is about the same, but the eyelashes are put on correctly this time. The joints are much smoother and easier to move, no noise at all from the neck. The vaginal opening is so much smaller, I thought it was a defect or it was cut for a non-insert doll, there was no way I could get an insert in there by the looks of it. I thought about emailing Martine but decided I would wait until I gave her a bath and powder and tried to "use" the insert. Surprise surprise golly Sarge, it fit perfect and now no more feeling like she is try to eject me. First night with her is very good.

I now realized I had an opportunity that many would be very jealous of. I had two of the same doll and could now have one for photo time and one for play time. It made sense to swap the heads to have the one with flawless makeup and lashes on the body with the stiffer joints for pics and to have the body with more pliable joints with the fresh faced makeup free girl next door look for play time.

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

Again the feel, look and general size visually say a very petite woman/18 year old.

But when it comes to buying clothing you are going to be limited pretty much to the children's section.

The measurements on all vendor sites not just RLSD say 4ft7in height 28.5in bust, 20in waist 29in hips 50.7lbs and 8.66in foot size 5 us.

Actual measurements 4ft9in which is better, 26in bust much worse, 55lbs not enough to concern me and 8in foot size 3.5 us more or less which means children's shoes.

The added height is great, the difference in bust size is a deal breaker for me and to a lesser extent so is the foot size, the added weight is not a concern I would be fine with a doll upwards of 75lbs. Originally I was mostly looking for a sex partner and wasn't worried about clothes other than a couple of pieces of lingerie. I checked sizes online and found some extra small costumes that would fit the advertised sizes and figured that would be good enough.

If I had known before hand of the correct bust size I would have chosen a different doll, most likely the WM 153cm A cup or possibly the OR 156 B cup. You can not buy women's clothing for this doll unless it is extra small and is shrinkable or you are willing to do extensive alterations. The only clothing I can find that fits so far is girls size 8. Now I find I have trouble thinking of the girls as adults and am using an insert on it's own instead of a doll. It's almost like I now have twin daughters and have convinced myself the story I tell the sales girls when I go clothes shopping is true. She just started high school and is tired of wearing little girls clothes, she was born premature and is very petite and lives with her maternal grandmother and wants me to send her some grown up clothes.

Now I have two models and spend most of my nights snuggling with my TeddyBabe Std. I have a king size bed and it fits all four of us but most of the time is spent watching movies together.

This is my issue and I have to deal with it, I think it is going to take a consult with NPW Studio Atelier Prive'http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=250 and a fund for some custom clothes that no high school girl would wear.

This is not RLSD's fault, but I would suggest that as they do get their ready to ship dolls in they take their own measurements and publish those instead of WM's.

For anyone looking to buy any doll from any vendor or manufacturer do not make your purchase until you have verified all measurements from a member who owns the same doll purchased in the last 6 months to a year.

Overall the 140cm A cup is beautiful and an incredible figure if you are attracted to the slightly built, in shape or athletic type. If they do one the same proportions 156cm to 163cm and not over 65 actual lbs with head, 32-24-33 ish and a foot size that makes buying shoes easy, sign me up on the waiting list.

I am glad I bought a TPE doll and will be able to adjust to having twin girlfriends instead of daughters once they have the right wardrobe I'm sure. My experience has taught me to take more time and get verified info instead of going with manufacturer's published numbers. If I had known before hand that I would want to buy outfits other than lingerie and costumes I would have went with more of a full sized doll. As a starter doll I could not see going any smaller than the 140cm size and for many this would be the only doll they ever need.

It's now AJs, Anastasia Julia and Alexandra Jessica, normally Julia and Jessica.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

notjoeaverage wrote:The day after I wrote the Arrival thread I noticed a very loud grinding/groaning sound with even the slightest movement, even getting on and off the bed caused it. I contacted RLSD and Martine asked me to send her a video so she could make an evaluation. Her reply stated that they would be shipping me a new body. Needless to say I was very impressed. It took some time and a few hiccups along the way and then I found a tag from FedEx on my door on a Thursday saying they missed me and would try Friday. I received no tracking info from RLSD or WM concerning this delivery so I sent RLSD an email and they were not aware that a new body had even been sent out. Seems WM communication to vendors still needs some work.

Friday she arrived and no damage, and it was a complete reorder not just a new body, included head #55 with much better makeup, wig, all the glue, stain remover etc. Only down side was that the areolas were 3cm not the 4 of the original order. WM should send a verification email and pics to vendors before shipping so they have a chance to verify the doll is correct. No big deal for me it's nice I now have both styles to enjoy. I never asked for a replacement and when I was told I was getting a new body, that's what I expected just a body, to say I was happy to see a full doll is a gross understatement, you can buy from RLSD with confidence.

The difference between the two dolls is somewhat remarkable and maybe a little worrisome. It's almost like the jokes about the difference between a car made mid week or a Monday or Friday lemon.

If you were getting your first TPE doll you would have nothing for comparison and it would be just fine. My original doll was worth the money I paid and I would have been quite content. The new doll is magnificent the makeup is about the same, but the eyelashes are put on correctly this time. The joints are much smoother and easier to move, no noise at all from the neck. The vaginal opening is so much smaller, I thought it was a defect or it was cut for a non-insert doll, there was no way I could get an insert in there by the looks of it. I thought about emailing Martine but decided I would wait until I gave her a bath and powder and tried to "use" the insert. Surprise surprise golly Sarge, it fit perfect and now no more feeling like she is try to eject me. First night with her is very good.

I now realized I had an opportunity that many would be very jealous of. I had two of the same doll and could now have one for photo time and one for play time. It made sense to swap the heads to have the one with flawless makeup and lashes on the body with the stiffer joints for pics and to have the body with more pliable joints with the fresh faced makeup free girl next door look for play time.
Am I understanding this correctly? Martine sent you a new doll because of the neck noise, and didn't want the first one returned? This is a routine condition for many TPE dolls.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

That's great customer service but it makes you wonder about inconsistencies in manufacturing. Some people could
have moderately defective dolls and never know.

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

dollslover

This isn't the normal noise associated with the gooseneck, this is decibels louder. From looking at the packing material she either rode here on her head/neck or she was tossed several times and came to an abrupt stop leaving indentations in the foam support. It is obviously damaged, something inside sounds broke.

hollows

the names for both are under the pic. I haven't managed inside out yet, but I seem to be unable to get anything on her without it getting covered in powder. No reaction this time, I took precautions, got her a turtle neck and made sure I had long sleeves.

swivelthumb

I was thinkin along the same lines.

INFORMATIONS