reallovesexdolls.com

My doll

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Ogjinx

My doll

Post by Ogjinx »

Named her lexi, but here's my review, I'm a first time buyer. The entire purchase experience was great , the company has awesome payment plans they work with you to an extent. Respond quickly that's fine, they're legit and you'll get your doll. However, the biggest thing is the smells, BAD, it's hair cannot be combs or Un matted unless you have serious condition care and time. Did mention it reeks of high heaven? The extremities finger toes can get weird quick if they're not straightened and taken care of, arm changes direction and looks weird. The hole for the butt was off the middle so it looks beyond weird. It requires A LOT of effort to move it in any direction which I actually like, it's a great workout. Also... it smells terrible.

INFORMATIONS