reallovesexdolls.com

2016 - 140cm A cup

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
rag13207
Apprentice
Apprentice

2016 - 140cm A cup

Post by rag13207 »

Original topic: Quick review of my 140cm A cup aka Caitlin

With great anticipation I finally received her on Monday (1 day earlier than scheduled) but due to work and other obligations I was only able to unbox her to check for damage. Once I inspected her for any noticeable damage I powdered her then put her in bed until I could really spend some time inspecting her.

Now that I've had some time to inspect her more closely and work her limbs, etc. I have to say I am quite impressed with the quality of these dolls for such an affordable price. I will definitely be ordering from RLSD again for any of my doll needs.

Everything was intact and the only noticeable flaw was 1 finger that looked as if it had been bent too far backwards and the wire pushed the TPE out slightly. It looks like a small blister on her finger, no big deal and probably easy to repair if it bothered me that much.

My decision to go with the tan skin tone went into question initially because when I first opened the box it looked VERY dark but once she was out in a more lit area it looked more like a light bronzed skin tone.

Her limbs move fairly easy except for her right knee which seems to stick and makes noise when it does move. I'm hoping as I manipulate it more it will move easier because sometimes I'm afraid of breaking it. All finger and toe nails are intact also.

The hardest part on the body to manipulate for me, other than the one knee, is the waist but I'm sure with more practice that will become easier also.

The head went on easily but I have to make an adjustment because it doesn't tighten unless the face in facing backwards. This causes a rattling sound when the head is facing forward because it's loose. An easy fix that Martine has posted on Youtube. The eyelashes were all intact and everything else was fine with the head. The wig was easy to use and I strongly suggest having a brush and detangling spray ready because I didn't get mine yet but will rectify that shortly.

The breasts looks larger in the pictures than they really are. In the other post everyone said they looked like a B but now that I've seen them in person I'd say they are an A to a very small B that on a 4'7" doll frame seem slightly bigger. A former gf was 5'6" and her breasts were an A and about the same size.

Some of the clothes I bought were too small even tho I went by measurements. Do NOT use her waist as a measuring guide for pants, shorts, etc. Use her hips. I bought some stretchy spandex type shorts and leggings but can't for the life of me get them over her ass without fear of damaging her. Not that a little bubble butt is a bad thing, lol.

I have yet to have any playtime with her but have tried to pose her should the time come. I'm not a tall person being only 5'9" but I can see because of her small stature that there will be some planning involved for any intimate time. The bed I bought for her is lower than mine and would definitely not work for doggy even if I stood on the floor. She's just too low and I'm too old and beat up to contort my body that much. My bed may work but I haven't carried her there to check yet. As for other positions I will have to spend some time and figure out which work best beforehand.

The reason I say to figure out which positions work beforehand is because moving her around, even at only 50lbs, is a little bit of work and trying to find the right position in the middle of anything will totally kill the mood. Just moving her around to powder her and take some pictures had me sweating and my arms are a little sore. So yes, it can become a workout so pre-planning is a must.

As many have stated before, get an electric blanket or throw. She'll be quite cold when she arrives and it took a couple of hours on high with a throw for me to get her to not feel like a dead fish. :lol:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but along with the outfit, blanket etc that comes with the doll she also came with nail glue and a small container of stain remover which were both wrapped with her feet.

Overall I am impressed and even without spending alone time with her yet I'd give the 140cm A cup and RLSD 2 thumbs up.

Here are some quick pictures I took. Only cell phone quality because my camera battery was dead.

(Edited for some grammar and double word mistakes)
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (460.35 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (325.8 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (389.6 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (327.94 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (324.15 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
7.jpg