Suki Review

Reviews on Sili Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
dabel1337

Suki Review

Post by dabel1337 »

Hi everybody!

I do a Review of the 110 cm SiliDoll Suki from silidoll. I purchased the doll over Ebay, so you will also see a shortend version of this on Ebay as well. This is my first Doll and my first Review of a Doll.

I payed the doll on 24th of September. It was shipped really fast after the Weekend on 26th of September. With a little delay due tue duty problems in germany i recieved Suki in 7 Businessdays or 9 regular days on 4th of October. Unfortunaly the duty i had to pay at the Packingstation of DHL was 240 €. I was aware that it would be a little extra costs but that was a lot. On the other hand, silidoll point that out on their Homepage and in the Ebay Offer. But i´ve talked to Mig and he is willing to give me a small payback of these costs. Speaking of Mig and Silidoll in general, the Supportservice was nice and fast!

Now let´s go to the Doll. This is how i picked her up at the station:

After i opened up:

The Doll without Head:

As you can see it was well packed and there are plenty of goodies in it.

First Use:

The Skeleton is very flexibel, she can do nearly a split and almost can put her legs at her own ears. At first it is a little heavy to put her in the right position, and it takes time. But after a while u get used to it and find the best and comfortable Positions. The Wig of the doll is a bit tricky. There is only a little loop where you can attach it. You can see this loop a little at her throat, which is not so beautiful. But Overall Suki is a Beautie. The used TPE-Silicone feels really nice and the details are well made. The 3 Openings are all different but they all feel amazing. It comes close to a real Women, especalliy if you heat her up.

Now i will write all Pro´s and Con´s after i used the doll over 1 Month:

PRO:

- The Dolls Body and Head are just beautiful
- The TPE expand and depand? (shrink? i don´t now) nice back to the normal position after use
- The Skeleton is very flexibel and can endure some force
- Quick installation of the Head to the Body, no visible Scar
- Three Openings are tight and feel amazing
- Her Tits and Ass ... well just as in the Videos, niceeee
- Overall her Skin feels very good
- Nice goodies are included (Dessous, USB-Heater, etc.)

CONS:

- On the Hands and the Feets you have to be careful... the TPE is not very thick there and the force on the Feets are high. I got some Cracks on this Areas...
- The Doll can´t really stand on it´s own. Unless you have the perfect Position. The Area of the Feets are very small

Mini-Cons:

- Personally the Skin Tone is a little bit dark. The Pictures shows us a pale Doll, but as you can see on my Pictures it´s a little tanned
- The Wig, but i think this is a problem that you have on others Dolls as well. You can´t pull it a bit ;)
- The Wig again, i´ve orderd Bruenette, but as i see it, it´s a Redhead :D

Thats it! If you have any Questions... ask Mig :D i´am not really activ on thedollform

kind regards

dabels

INFORMATIONS