teddy-babes.com

8 years & some pics of Yomi My TB

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 8 years & some pics of Yomi My TB

Post by carlys_guy »

try a small bit on the bottom of her foot to make sure it wont do any harm.

carlys_guy

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Gazhan wrote:cool thanks for the tips there m8 they could come in handy :). i dont normally drench Yomi i just wipe her down with a wash cloth and a pad for anything the cloth couldnt take off . itll be my first time using oxi action products though so any info there helps me, i dont want to make any stupid mistakes and ruin Yomi (she would never let me live it down).

You can spray it on neat, but isually do about 10 squirts in to a bowl then add about a litre of water to dilute it down. It does make it less effective, but it definitely makes it more gentle.

Once you've washed with the Oxy you will likely want to rewash with woolite or another gentle detergent the normal way as the Oxy stuff often has a chemical smell to it.

Then Gas Mark 7 for 40 minutes + 15 minutes per pound, and serve with roasted vegetables (but not Karrots)....um....maybe that's Turkeybabes I'm thinking of.......

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

If you get around to it you should maybe do some updates as to how Yomi's makeover is going. It's just kind of a cool story how you've had her so long- although honestly I think she still looks pretty good for her age right now. It would still be fun to see the transformation though.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

Np I have the first pass of cleaning done and I'll be doing the 2nd pass on Sunday , I have pics on my PC and I'll post them when I get home :)

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

First pass cleaning Yomi with the oxi action

Post by Gazhan »

Ok for those that wanna see my progress so far,
Yomi_TBs cleaning 03 before.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 03 before.jpg (32.39 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
She had marks on her face, nose, left arm & breasts
Yomi_TBs cleaning 04 during.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 04 during.jpg (30.25 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
She is just a tad wet :D , you can see where most the cleaning went, I focused on those areas the most
Yomi_TBs cleaning 05 face.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 05 face.jpg (35.98 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
She was still wet when I took this, you can see a big improvement on the nose and face
Yomi_TBs cleaning 06.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 06.jpg (47.4 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
Chilling out in my chair 8) drying off by the rad and a nice warm towel wrapped around her :D
Yomi_TBs cleaning 07.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 07.jpg (32.24 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
After drying off you can see some improvement here as well
Yomi_TBs cleaning 08.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 08.jpg (32.28 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
Her face came out clean as a whisle :D
Yomi_TBs cleaning 09.jpg
Yomi_TBs cleaning 09.jpg (28.05 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
She still has some marks on her arm
Since the marks on her breasts are still there another go around is needed anyway , overall a job well done imo :glou:
I'll do the next cleaning on sunday and ill post pics when I've done that aswell :D
Her hair is in a terrible state, so ive found one that i like on ebay that is a great value, its a kanekalon wig, looks great to me and i cant wait to see Yomi in it :D[/size]
Gazhan & Yomi
I had a comment about the size of the pictures I've been posting so I made them smaller,
If they are too small then let me know and i'll post bigger ones xD, My iphone makes pics that are 4032x3024
and they come up way too big, I dropped them down to 1500x1000 again very big, the are new ones are 250x300 xD

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice job she is cleaning up nice.

carlys_guy

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

She's looking good! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Oh, she was a little more stained than I realized. However she's really cleaning up well!

I don't know if they've changed things over the years or if it's just a big of individuality all Teddy Babes have, but she seems extra expressive- even for a Teddy babe. I don't know if they've changed the facial structure or if her eyes are different or what, but somehow she just looks a little different from other Akikos I've seen pictures of.

I think it's pretty awesome how you're cleaning her up and taking such good care of her. I can think of plenty of people who've traded in their wife for a newer model after so many years; even though she's a doll I think it says something about who you are that you have a kind of loyalty toward her.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

She could almost be a twin to my Sabrina which is also an early production Teddy Babe. I don't know if the faces have been changed on the standard Babes, but the bodies have. The current ones are a lot taller and I think the boobs are a slightly smaller now. I know the heads have been changed to a more oval shape on the deluxe models which might give the face a different appearance. But I'm not sure about the head shape of the standards. I agree that something seems different.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Maybe it's the eyes then, I don't know. The second to last picture it's the most evident. Or maybe they just all look a little different, which I've noticed before anyway. I think it's good though; expressiveness is a positive quality in my book.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

I dont think I would have got another TB at the time, she did everything I needed her for :),
when the new models came out I;
1) couldnt afford another one (lost my job),
2) she wouldnt be replaced just joined by another :whistle: .
JackieTreehorn wrote:I think it's pretty awesome how you're cleaning her up and taking such good care of her. I can think of plenty of people who've traded in their wife for a newer model after so many years; even though she's a doll I think it says something about who you are that you have a kind of loyalty toward her.
Thanks for the compliment, I have tryed to keep her clean over the years, the last lot of cleaning wasnt going well and I refound the doll forum and from here the u.k forum. The loyalty comes with time man, I've had a pretty tough 8-10 years or so and Yomi has been with me through most of it, so to me she has earnt her stripes :wink:

This batch of cleaning with help from you guys and the guys on the u.k forum, have been great & this year I'm hoping to get Yomi fixed up and back to 98%, I have a new wig on order and I'm just waiting for delivery ( expect pic's in the next 2 weeks or so ) and I'm hoping to get the nipple replaced, I'll try to do it myself if that doesnt work a couple of guys on the u.k forum have said they will try and help me so all's good :glou:

I'm looking forward to she how she evolves into this year and I'm genuinely happy to be doing it :D
she has been in need of some tlc for a while now and in the past I havent done enough, but this year she is going to be spoiled :thumbs_up:
she will be 10 in 2018 so I might do something special for her then .... dont know what yet, its a year and a half away :mrgreen:

Gazhan and Yomi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow she looks amazing now dongrats
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

Some of the stains and marks on her I didn't even notice until I took the wig off in the shower , I always took the wig off when cleaning her mind you, I never noticed them before though! Like the mark on her arm and the left side of her face it just seem to pop out at that moment, it was weird but I cleaned them up and she looks better now :)

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

I've finish the second cleaning Yomi is currently drying off I'll post picks when she is ready to go :).
She has a new wig , it arrived this morning, so I'll have pics with new hair as well :D

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Make sure that she is really dry before putting the new wig on. Wigs can bleed color too.

Great thread and great little doll. Very lovely. I always felt that Teddy Babes are a sturdy, lovely good investment but 8 years is really great.

Can't wait for the next round of pictures :)

Hagen

INFORMATIONS