teddy-babes.com

recommend

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
curious dave

recommend

Post by curious dave »

hi everyone im just new to the forum ive been single for a while now and i have been thinking about buying a teddy babe since i seen it on lovehoney website in uk its had me really thinking about buying one and its got me really tempted.
i cant afford a real doll but i could just stretch to a teddy babe either a standard or a deluxe model but before i jump in and order would you owners recommend teddy babes? i would like to have sex with it and just have something to replicate been with someone and not been lonely which one would be best for me to buy the standard or deluxe im 6ft 4 in height and would like to know which model is better for both a companion and love making.
any info and feedback would be greatly appreciated.
thanx

Hagen of Tronje

Re: recommend

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Hello and welcome Curious Dave,

if you are tempted by the Babes then go ahead and buy a Teddy Babe, especially if you are in the UK and can buy from Love Honey which is a reliable vendor with great service.

I am living since 3 years and one month with a Teddy Babe Deluxe "Jessica" model and she is great. She provides me with a sense of company and with many hugs and we cuddle each night. I could not be happier, although she is not much of a help in the kitchen.

Unless you want to travel with your doll I recommend that you go for a Deluxe if you can afford it.

Here is a link to a Standard vs. Deluxe post:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=39221

I suggest that you browse the stickies in the Teddy Babe section of the forum, there are many helpful threads there.

Best wishes

Hagen

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I have a ten year old Carly standard. The deluxe was not out yet. The are wonderful companions.
I use a palm pal as an insert inside a plastic bag.

They are great for sleeping with.

Favorite position is cowgirl . She doesn't seem so small.
DL

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

thank you for your input whats got me really excited is the vicky deluxe thats what caught my eye first somehow i was drawn to her.but ive been thinking about it for a week now so decided to get some feedback from other owners and found this forum so decided to join and ask im gonna have alook at some of the other threads and get more information and maybe get abit more knowledge but they do look adorable.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have a delux model teddybabe lisa. She isba stunner letbme tell you. So soft almost like micro suede. Familiarize yourself with cleaning her too. Great dolls to have around
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Hagen of Tronje

Hi Curious Dave,

if you think that a TBD Vicky is adorable, then go for it.

Here is a link to a German vendor, if you click on the "3D" button below the picture a window will pop up that allows you to watch Vicky from all sides. Use the mouse to rotate the view:

http://www.gummipuppen.de/teddy-babes/t ... vicky.html

Some folks do not like Teddy Babes because they say that they are not looking realistic, but if you find them adorable, then stick with them, because they also have many rational good points beside their looks about them.

The remainder of this post is a copy & paste thing I always include if someone asks the question "why a Teddy Babe?". I know I am repeating myself but, well, this is my honest opinion:

Teddy Babes have the following advantages:

- they are much lighter, due to the lesser weight they can be handled more easily
- they are more durable and need less repair. if repair is needed it can be easily done (needlework)
- they can be expected to last for a long time
- they can be customized easily
- they store your body heat and feel warm, even in the winter
- they are not that expensive as silicon dolls
- they can be more easily hidden because they are not bulky
- they do look very special and less irritating
- they do not smell like some other doll types do
- they do not leak air like some other doll types do
- they do not leak oil like fluids like some other doll types do
- beside cleaning with soap and water they are easy to maintain. no powdering etc needed.
- they are "cuddle monsters"

I am living with a Teddy Babe Deluxe "Jessica" and for me it was the best decision, I never had any regrets about my choice.

Hagen

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

just wanna say thank you for your replies bad news is i will have to wait till pay day to order her but im definitively gonna order the vicky deluxe ive seen other pics from different threads on here and read stuff about the teddy babes and im confident things will work between us i just wish payday was here good thing is when i do order her its next day delivery,its really good to know that im not alone in wanting a doll as a companion, but im gonna take care of her and im sure she will do the same for me.shes gonna cost me a fortune shopping for outfits but gotta have the best for her. i will upload pic on her arrival thanx again guys i really appreciate the feedback.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

I hear Lovehoney is a great vendor for folks in the UK, aside from the fact that their "babe selection" is still very limited compared to what can be chosen directly from Eighth Wonder (USA) and The Teddy Babe Store (Canada).

And Hagen, it's good that you'll take an opportunity to share that list of yours. 8) (Although I wonder what you might mean by "less irritating"...)

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

so glad i joined this forum from threads ive read and pics seen,ive just placed my order with lovehoney and got 15% discount so vicky deluxe will arrive on Thursday im so excited.
i will keep you's all informed of how things are going
thanx again

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Hey curious dave,
even though I am from Germany I ordered with Lovehoney too, and when I was reluctant with my Standard Jessica already in the basket I received a discount coupon too. It was 20% for me iirc, and that totally pushed me over the edge into plushy dolldom. Not a single regret since then, both LH and Eight Wonder can be really proud for making and selling such great plushy companions at such good conditions. Despite the bumpy ride Lians skeleton has given us here.

You enjoy your cuddle monster when she arrives, be gentle for the first month or so until she softens up (is that still so?), but never let her out of your arms, hugs, bed, whatever.

CU cuddly (at work so without Lian :cry: )

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

hey all vicky arrived this morning and when i took her out of the box i was amazed at how beautiful she was and how big she was she's perfect i bought her 4 sexy outfits and stockings so dressed her in 1 and lay beside her wow shes so soft and smooth very warm to the touch,we had sex twice and i never had any problems with missionary or cow girl and im very tall at 6ft 4 and everything was perfect shes now sleeping,tried the pussy valore at first but thats not anything like real feeling so placed a utencil race masturbator inside and all i can say is im very happy.

Hagen of Tronje

Hi Curious Dave,
wow, that really sounds nice, glad to hear that you probably will have no regrets. Have a happy honeymoon with Vicky. :glou: Remember that new Teddy Babes usually need to time to get soft and to get their threads a bit extended, so do not overextend her to avoid that you need to pick up needle and pins :)

Hagen

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Welcome Curious Dave and to your new lady love.
I have two deluxe babes, a Carly and a modified Jess called Tilly, I love them more each day.

Carly.
Carly 0 (10).jpg
Carly 0 (10).jpg (85.75 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
Tilly.
Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg
Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg (81.41 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
Pete.

INFORMATIONS