teddy-babes.com

New PLUSH Love Doll --"Teddy Babes"!!!!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
ric
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ric »

Well I hope it's early in the quarter, because I am very much looking forward to my plush doll.

Thomas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thomas »

I think Teddy Babes will deliver within the promised time frame. From all I read here so far I can say they act totally professional and honest. They have a great product and nothing to win by scamming a few people when they can sell many more to a big market. Preorders are totally ok. Many companies do that - Amazon for example. As long as you don't get billed or your credit card gets charged for the product until it's ready for shipping it's like a waiting list. So that's nothing to be worried about. 8)

This is not like some other companies around here that take your hard earned money and let you wait for ever and then can't deliver what you have ordered or even disappear totally and have someone else to stand up for them to fulfill their orders. :evil:

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I just have a "feeling" about these folk... that they are honest people. The last time i had that feeling was when Mark took over the SuperBabe shop. The first guy left me with a bad feeling. Then when Mark took over... I had the same "feeling" that I do now.

I think these folk will do well in the doll community.
Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Jerry wrote:I think these folk will do well in the doll community.
Jerry
I agree with you Jerry. I have just placed an order for a "Cindy" Teddy-babe. Jenni at the company was very patient with my questions and concerns. That gives me confidence they will fill my order. And as others have said, at this point they have not taken any money up front and will not bill the credit card until it is shipped. I look forward to receiving my Cindy.

Rainy

TeddyBabes
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TeddyBabes »

Hi, everyone. Thanks so much. Jenni and I really do appreciate all your kind posts and the trust you express in us. we are going to do our best to prove you right about our product/company. The good will and trust of TDF members is very important to us.

As for delivery, we are still on schedule and have every reason to believe that we will make our stated second quarter deadline with no problem. I should also mention [maybe we did mention it before] that, aside from taking credit card orders [which will not be charged until the dolls ship], we have taken a very small handful of check/moneyorder orders, but only because those were the only payment options available to these customers. That money was deposited in an escrow account, and if there is any problem on our end, we stand ready to grant an immediate refund to the customer.

We also, as always, really appreciate Jerry's design comments and ideas. Thanks again, Jerry. We look forward to talking to you in more detail about such things in the future.

Gotta run. Thanks again

DTJ
Dave T. Jones
Teddy Babes
www.teddy-babes.com

Siber
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

plush dolls

Post by Siber »

Hi there. I'm new to this forum, but saw these teddy babes and couldn't help but to fall in love with them, so to speak. They're not like the latex/vinyl dolls but look to be very huggable. I'm more interested in that than the sex aspect of the doll.

I ordered a Lisa, and am looking forward to it

Thanks Gerardo for starting this thread to let us know about them.

mouseonacow

Post by mouseonacow »

I agree with Siber. The cuddle factor is a definite plus. I bought a Teddy-Babe too and I can't wait to sleep with her.

Nada

Post by Nada »

mouseonacow wrote:I agree with Siber. The cuddle factor is a definite plus. I bought a Teddy-Babe too and I can't wait to sleep with her.
With my Woven Woman, she is almost like having someone next to you.
(I gently tuck her head under my arm, snuggle her easily-warmed firm body next to mine and I will even place one of my legs over her lower torso.) And then it is like, "Good Night, All... Ahhh... And pleasant doll-dreams... Zzz..." 8)

GERARDO
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GERARDO »

Guys,

I have to apologize (AGAIN!) for the disappearing act. I promised you new Cindy pics like a billion years ago, but I've been on the job assignment from hell and have had practically no free time. I did take a couple photos, but I want to take more and I should have them up by next weekend.

GERARDO

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Welp. By their actions you will know them I think. Of course the point about not taking money for CC orders until shipped speaks volumes.

I am really rooting for this type of niche doll because it is true; despite how aesthetically pleasing my RD and AI are, they are cold icicles to sleep with! LOL...

Something like this would be very very nice. I like the idea of silicone gel inserts to give some areas some 'give', but I think at some point add-ons may detract from what the doll is. What a nice plush toy for men! LOL. I could see this making Maxim, all the mags...

I would not self-congratulate ourselves too much on being easy to fool. I think some people speak up more than others and become potential lightening rods.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Zarnon wrote:I am really rooting for this type of niche doll because it is true; despite how aesthetically pleasing my RD and AI are, they are cold icicles to sleep with! LOL...
I'm glad you said that Zarnon. I was a bit concerned about the lack of realism embodied in a cloth doll, I wasn't sure how well she will look in photography for example. But honestly, the small size, light weight, and tactile impressions are probably gonna be the big sellers of TeddyBabe to me.
I've handled a few plush toys and was surprised at the automatic "cuddle" reaction that came over me. Besides I've gotta admit it would be fun to have a doll I don't have to worry about complicated repairs to!!!!

Rainy

Nada

Post by Nada »

Hi, Raingirl, aka "Super Moderator". (Long time, no talk to.) :wink:

Please, don't take this too seriously, okay? (I just like bow-shooting.)
But what's interesting is that a well sewn MLD with a durable cloth, like for sails or a light-weight canvas, and stuffed with a slightly firmer center-core of material might be considered almost "bow and arrow" proof with practice points?

(And right now, I could probably take my WW out for about a dozen shots and then simply replace her nylon bodysuit "outer skin" and no one would ever be the wiser.)

And IF you should ever accidently fall out of bed, just have her hit, first.
(I swear, Car Safety Devices should be this safe, comfy and durable.) 8)

... Jim ...

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Shooting a doll with a bow and arrow... SMACK!

Consider yourself smacked in the head. 8)
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Poor Cindy is scared to her polyfill core! Good job Nada and Jerry! :lol:

If anyone tries to use her for a pincushion, they'll have to deal with ME first :twisted:

And I betcha Adriana would back me up on that one :wink:

Rainy

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Nicky 8O you mean we're NOT supposed to be used for target practice? 8O

INFORMATIONS