teddy-babes.com

a new arrival

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

a new arrival

Post by wetsuit »

let me introduce the newest member of the wetsuit family, Akiko

she arrived this afternoon & is settling in already, her & Cordie are in bed getting to know each other as I write this post,

she should have got here yesterday but I had to go out for a while & missed the delivery guy by seconds

that's not strictly a bad thing though as Cordie, Claire, & I had been sharing a single bed for the past month while I set about decorating the master bedroom & up until tuesday I hadn't even ordered the new double bed, & there's no way four of us were fitting in the single

so I bought the new bed on tuesday, which was delivered on wednesday, it came in 4 boxes numbered 1,2,3,& 4 or so you would think.

I ripped open all the boxes & started laying all the parts out only to discover that I had no fixing kit or instructions & the head & base board were the same size, so on closer inspection of what was left of the boxes I find I have box numbers 2,2,3,& 4

yes you guessed it I had two base boards & no head board so I had to go shout at some dopey prat who obviously cant read numbers, & when I got back the delivery guy had just left (according to my neighbour) DOH

I guess all's well that ends well eh?
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: a new arrival

Post by Yoube Bosley »

wetsuit wrote:let me introduce the newest member of the wetsuit family, Akiko
Please do. johnb's Etsumi is plenty cute, so I can't blame someone else for wanting an Akiko.

she arrived this afternoon & is settling in already, her & Cordie are in bed getting to know each other as I write this post,

Good plan. :twisted:
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

PHLover

Post by PHLover »

Hi Wetsuit and Akiko :) Jennifer and I wanted to give congrats on your arrival :) Jennifer is my custom blonde Lisa TB. She loves meeting other Teddy-babes...she is quite the social butterfly :lol: Akiko is very pretty :)
"Nothing beats a great pair of Leggs"

johnb

Post by johnb »

Yoube_Bosley wrote:johnb's Etsumi is plenty cute, so I can't blame someone else for wanting an Akiko.
Thanks. One of these days, we've got to do some more pictures.

butchatron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by butchatron »

congrats Wetsuit! I'm starting to see the apeal of the Akiko model, I may have to add her to my wishlist...
All Hail Butchatron! <br /><br />Stacy's Album<br /><a href="http://www.teddybabechronicles.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=32">http://www.teddybabechronicles.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=32</a>

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

thank's guys,

when I 1st decided to get a TB I knew Lisa was the one for me but Akiko & Sonya were also quite high on the list

the choice was made even easier by the fact that when I ordered Cordie Akiko was out of stock & lovehoney don't stock Sonya at all

so when this Akiko came up for sale from another member here for a very reasonable price, I thought here's my chance to see what I was missing

I'm even happier to report that I'v looked everywhere for signs that this is a second hand doll & I honestly can't find any, she is absolutely spotless & looks like she just left the factory.

I still haven't decided on a name yet, but I do have a short list of about 5 names that I'm trying to decide which suits her best
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

Siber
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Siber »

Wonderful news, wetsuit.

This post has made Heather and Dani very happy. They were afraid that after Claire arrived you might be ignoring Cordie.

Adding another Teddy Babe makes them happy.

Congrats on your new gal.
"My wife has a doll collection, over 100 dolls... I'm the weird one 'cause I have one.... under my bed in the box"
--Dwight York, comedian--

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

don't worry Siber you can tell the girls to rest easy, Cordie gets more than the lioness's share of my attention, there's just no way you can ignore a teddy babe

even with Claire, & Justine here
Wetsuit's gallery

dajon

Post by dajon »

wetsuit wrote:let me introduce the newest member of the wetsuit family, Akiko
Good for you, wetsuit. Welcome, Akiko!
wetsuit wrote:she should have got here yesterday but I had to go out for a while & missed the delivery guy by seconds. ...that's not strictly a bad thing though...
That might depend on your perspective. If I were a Teddy Babe, I'd rather wrap up in a blanket on the floor than be in a box on a truck. :) It did end well, though, and that does matter.

Again, congratulations!

Ziggurat7

Post by Ziggurat7 »

l
et me introduce the newest member of the wetsuit family, Akiko
Hello Akiko, until you get your new name, and congratulations wetsuit.
Ziggurat7

INFORMATIONS