teddy-babes.com

Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

Post by hanuman37 »

Lemminkainen wrote:I can't tolerate the smell of this siliplush insert. It's down to a lesser odor level compared to when it arrived, but it's still horrible.
I took pics of it in her. Looks much more appealing than the velour one. I'd use it for appearances if anything, but fear that if I put it in her for too long the smell will transfer to the fabric. I think this item was a real fail. I used it once, having a lackluster experience. Sensation was lacking, and it just didn't seem to fit me right. :| I'm writing it off as a loss... :thumbs_down:
Even Fabreeze won't kill the smell. :?
Interesting... I've used them for years, and never had any problems with the smell or the fit. Maybe there's something significantly different about the way they're being made now? (I don't know, just thinking aloud).

Anyway, I'm sorry that didn't work for you...

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

hanuman37 wrote: Anyway, I'm sorry that didn't work for you...
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :?
With that said, potential siliplush buyers, please take my report in stride. :wink: There have been a lot of good reviews of this product, so just because I put a negative one in, don't let it totally dissuade you from this insert. Nobody can know if it works for you until you try it. :!:

bbuster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bbuster »

Since this thread is a sticky I figured I would post my insert pics here. I've tried 3 inserts inside TBD Cara so far...A Doc Johnson, Love shake Real, and Succubus Standard Ripple (soft). After inserting them inside of a cut down plastic container they all fit inside. The Doc Johnson looks the best but the other 2 inserts feel so much better. I've owned 7-8 different fleshlights over the years and the Japanese toys feel better than all of them! The Love Shake Real was almost too small to fit inside her. It's the insert that I finished off in but it looks so silly when inserted inside her I didn't even want to take a picture:-(
After trying to have sex 3 times I was only able to finish once. It just seems Cara doesn't bend the right way and I'm afraid of getting her all messy with lube or worse yet popping a seam. I originally got her just to sleep with and I think I'll just get one of those petite highly bendable silicone slut dolls if I want to play nasty!
I'm going to leave the Doc Johnson inside her for realism and give her some more pubic hair to blend the insert to her skin so I can still finger her or lick her down there :-)
The second pic is the Succubus and the last one is the Doc Johnson. She is still awaiting the proper pubic hair material to finish her off.
Attachments
CAM00790.jpg
CAM00790.jpg (322.67 KiB) Viewed 6858 times
CAM00791.jpg
CAM00791.jpg (307.89 KiB) Viewed 6858 times
fur4.jpg
fur4.jpg (262.93 KiB) Viewed 6858 times

DahlFan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DahlFan »

How is the pussy velour supposed to work?

With/without lube? With a condom?

It's not making sense to me and I'm having a hell of a time trying to put a Succubus insert into my doll. The cavity is really tight and I can only push it in about halfway. I have it wrapped in one of the plastic bags that came with the pussy velour insert.

Any suggestions please? I've read through this thread and I'm going to try the pop bottle insert trick... Thing is - I don't think that the cavity is big enough to accept a pop bottle.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

The cavity is big enough, it just takes time for the stuffing to relax. That's why I particularly recommend the Siliplush for the newer standard TBs, as they're stuffed more firmly than their classic and neo-classic predecessors. The surrounding plush compresses the insert, which is why a pocket is in my opinion more suitable than a traditional tube. It's cozy as opposed to tight, and allows penetration from multiple angles rather than having to make sure the doll's hips are aimed exactly right for you to comfortably enter. A woman can instinctively angle her hips toward her partner, but a doll cannot.

As far as I know, ALL inserts require some sort of lube. I use a use a cheap dildo (well, a cheap vibrator sans batteries) as an installation tool. Put dollop of lube on the end, coat the interior of the insert, and use it to push the insert into the doll; also, have some tissues or TP handy to wipe the excess lube off of the dildo when your done. Of course, this only works with a closed-end insert, and also the Siliplush's fabric exterior greatly reduces the friction while simpultaneously helping the insert stay in place. Otherwise, you need a plastic bag even if the insert isn't open at the other end.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

There is an interesting silicon alternative produced by the German "Dollpark" and offered by their webshop. Here is an instructive video, which shows how it should be installed and how it looks on the Teddybabe Jessica deluxe: http://www.gummipuppen.de/dino/teddy-ba ... video.html

thezool
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thezool »

Hey! New TB owner here. My standard Jessica arrived only an hour ago. :D

I own 3 inserts, two meikis and a Fleshlight. The two meikis are obviously far too bulky, just by looking at them that is obvious. The Fleshlight though I've heard fits well, but I can't seem to get it into her! I really want to give her her womanhood. I've trimmed the end of the Fleshlight down a couple of inches, and taken the fins off, but I still can't get the insert in.

What technique do people use to get inserts into their TB's? I've already browsed here but I haven't found a solid technique I can follow yet. :cry:

Please help me and Jess consummate our relationship!

Edit: I just had an idea. I know the Fleshlight turns inside-out fairly easily. Could it be possible to flip it inside out, and 'unfold' it into the TB? A small freezer bag obviously held at the opening, which would help it to unfold and obviously to stop leaks. I'll try it later and update.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

hanuman37 wrote:
Lemminkainen wrote:I can't tolerate the smell of this siliplush insert. It's down to a lesser odor level compared to when it arrived, but it's still horrible.
I took pics of it in her. Looks much more appealing than the velour one. I'd use it for appearances if anything, but fear that if I put it in her for too long the smell will transfer to the fabric. I think this item was a real fail. I used it once, having a lackluster experience. Sensation was lacking, and it just didn't seem to fit me right. :| I'm writing it off as a loss... :thumbs_down:
Even Fabreeze won't kill the smell. :?
Interesting... I've used them for years, and never had any problems with the smell or the fit. Maybe there's something significantly different about the way they're being made now? (I don't know, just thinking aloud).

Anyway, I'm sorry that didn't work for you...
I wonder if Midiman changed the formula since he took over making them, because mine has never had any odor to it.
I got mine when Notmyname was still making them.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

thezool wrote:Hey! New TB owner here. My standard Jessica arrived only an hour ago. :D

I own 3 inserts, two meikis and a Fleshlight. The two meikis are obviously far too bulky, just by looking at them that is obvious. The Fleshlight though I've heard fits well, but I can't seem to get it into her! I really want to give her her womanhood. I've trimmed the end of the Fleshlight down a couple of inches, and taken the fins off, but I still can't get the insert in.

What technique do people use to get inserts into their TB's? I've already browsed here but I haven't found a solid technique I can follow yet. :cry:

Please help me and Jess consummate our relationship!

Edit: I just had an idea. I know the Fleshlight turns inside-out fairly easily. Could it be possible to flip it inside out, and 'unfold' it into the TB? A small freezer bag obviously held at the opening, which would help it to unfold and obviously to stop leaks. I'll try it later and update.
Hi thezool. Welcome to the forum, and to plush heaven.
The pussy valuer that comes with the TB works with a female condom or latex glove in it.

thezool
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thezool »

Thanks for the tip. :) I've actually ordered the Silliplush insert. I think I prefer the idea of silicone over latex. :lol:
Right now though, I've accepted that Jess is just too stiff around her hips and inner thighs for me to be able to penetrate her even with a glove and the Velour, so there's plenty of time to consider my options.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

We have just finished another batch of Siliplush and can now ship within 48 hours of order.

To our knowledge we have shipped out all outstanding orders. If you were back ordered and have not received your order yet drop me a PM or email at admin@teddybabestore.com

Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

DenverDino
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenverDino »

I have found the Love Body Aki onahole perfect for my standard Teddy Babe Akiko. Fits in with no real effort. Perfect size for the standard size.

At a certain point I will be going after the siliplush. I always see people talking about it a lot.
Think not what the Doll can do for you, but what YOU can do to the Doll.

Geo316

Post by Geo316 »

You know ive always wondered how the insert felt
GEO
find me on the web:
https://linktr.ee/ojmwolf
Doll collection:

Madam Lorem Ipsum (65 cm blonde)
Astrid Alien custom spit back
Justa tan spit back
Cricket blonde spit back
Bruna blonde 72 cm climax
Sienna tan 72 climax
Mochi (Asian like swing Jojo)
Mint ( green hair swing Jojo)
Midge (volks ooak custom)
Nadia (tbleague )

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Gentlemen pleasure seekers,
Maybe you would be interested in reading 2 posts I added (missionary) to viewtopic "anatomic vag" by titjob.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 35&t=57321
Works for me.
Enjoy.

jbmac

Post by jbmac »

Teddybabe's instructions mention Doc Johnson UR3 pocket pussy's bought one
on Amazon and cannot fit it into my TB. I tried inside out, it only goes in half way,
is there an insert that fits out there? Thanks.

INFORMATIONS