teddy-babes.com

Would you like a better spine for your Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.

Would you be interested in a plush spinal core for your current or future Teddy Babe?

Yes, I would like a kit I can sew in my self.
34%
Yes, I would like to have one installed in my current doll.
28%
Yes, I would like to buy a new Teddy Babe with the spine pre installed.
38%
No, I am not interested in a plush spinal core.
No votes

Total votes: 32

Coyote9
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Would you like a better spine for your Teddy Babe?

Post by Coyote9 »

Hello all present and future Teddy Babes owners,
I've seen several of you struggle with limitations of the stock TBs and would like to suggest a different alternative to the lack of spinal support afforded by the simple Romex wire.
My plan is to buy a couple of TBs, one regular, one deluxe.
I could then design a variation of the spinal cores I've been using for my own dolls.
image.jpg
image.jpg (193.07 KiB) Viewed 2504 times
These would allow for a complete Fleshlight Sex in a Can (or any toy 3" diameter x 6" long) to be installed.

They would add substantial internal structure adding to realism weather boinking or just cuddling.

They would also include a neck cup to allow for easy removal of the head allowing for replacements, such as a RealDoll Face X head, allowing you to mount Face Xs to your TB.
image.jpg
image.jpg (574.67 KiB) Viewed 2504 times
I'm thinking that I can make these spines available in a kit, with detailed installation instructions posted here on the forum for $300, for the standard model

For those that would like to have spines installed in existing or new dolls, I could offer installations starting at $50.

Other customizations can also be done on installs, such as PVC bones, plush knee joints and hip (creates loose joints, better for coitus), stiff wired joints (better for stand able photo models), velcro scalps, plush wigs, and silicone breast or butt implants.
I'll work out some price lists for these customizations as I can.
Prices for deluxe models will be a little higher.

If you are unfamiliar with my work please see some of my posts of my work on my Velour Vixens dolls:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40780
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43523
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44932
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=47578
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51409

I've been talking with a friend who wants to start apprenticing with me and I'd like to be able to increase my product line.

Please give me your feedback, and I'll try to answer any questions.

Peace,
Coyote9

brasshorse
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Would you like a better spine for your Teddy Babe?

Post by brasshorse »

I would love to have my Teddy Babe be a lot more functional, this project looks great!

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Now this is great news, Coyote9! I totally support that! :thumbs_up:
Sad part is that it comes too late for Lian: She already got a new skeleton a few weeks ago, only I posted it on UKLDF. Also the shipping costs could be a killer issue for European customers. It really looks like I have to open up a German branch, doing all the im- and export...

Only I would not want both the head and crotch cups. But that's personal preferrence .

CU cuddly and Lian

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Rather than a Fleshlight Sex in a Can, a regular Fleshlight would be preferred, though it is longer and larger (3.5 inch by 8 inch long). May only work with the TB Deluxe.

Coyote9
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Coyote9 »

brasshorse wrote:I would love to have my Teddy Babe be a lot more functional, this project looks great!
Thanks brasshorse, I'll try to keep everyone updated as this project develops.
cuddly wrote:Now this is great news, Coyote9! I totally support that! :thumbs_up:
Sad part is that it comes too late for Lian: She already got a new skeleton a few weeks ago, only I posted it on UKLDF. Also the shipping costs could be a killer issue for European customers. It really looks like I have to open up a German branch, doing all the im- and export...

Only I would not want both the head and crotch cups. But that's personal preferrence .

CU cuddly and Lian
Thanks cuddly, let me know if you've got an idea for getting more spines into Europe.
As for the head and crotch cups, I could shorten the neck and retain the stock neck joint, and I could make a smaller recess that fits the stock vaginal sleeve, with relative ease.
These mods would also make it a lot easier to install in the TB doll, with all the work being done from the opening in the back and the only hand stitching needed would be to reclose the back opening.
r363b wrote:Rather than a Fleshlight Sex in a Can, a regular Fleshlight would be preferred, though it is longer and larger (3.5 inch by 8 inch long). May only work with the TB Deluxe.
Yes r363b, the regular Fleshlight would be to large for the standard size TB.
I'll only be able to see if there is enough space to fit the regular Fleshlight in a deluxe TB until I've purchased one and start designing the spinal core.

Hiruma

Post by Hiruma »

Would you want a better Teddy Babe??? Yes of course!

Your idea is great, the original wire skeleton is poor so the spinde d be pre installed. :D

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Coyote9 wrote:Thanks cuddly, let me know if you've got an idea for getting more spines into Europe.
As for the head and crotch cups, I could shorten the neck and retain the stock neck joint, and I could make a smaller recess that fits the stock vaginal sleeve, with relative ease.
These mods would also make it a lot easier to install in the TB doll, with all the work being done from the opening in the back and the only hand stitching needed would be to reclose the back opening.
Sorry, I have to partly disagree. Even though it would certainly make things way easier, once you are in for such a major surgery, you certainly would also want to exchange the stock joints at the same time. They were crap even before the spine showed issues.
For the stock vaginal "sock" (because it's shaped like one internally) you also have to change the skeleton: The two "legs" must only join well above the belly button, otherwise you bump into them if you're average mansize or above.

Lastly, concerning bringing them to Europe, I guess you'd have to head over to UKLDF. There's more TB activity than here (was different when I joined???), and many Europeans plus a few guys from other parts are more active there, too.

So long, cu cuddly

Coyote9
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Coyote9 »

cuddly wrote: Sorry, I have to partly disagree. Even though it would certainly make things way easier, once you are in for such a major surgery, you certainly would also want to exchange the stock joints at the same time. They were crap even before the spine showed issues.
For the stock vaginal "sock" (because it's shaped like one internally) you also have to change the skeleton: The two "legs" must only join well above the belly button, otherwise you bump into them if you're average mansize or above.
Hi cuddly, I was referring only to the installation of the spine.
The spinal core I described would require the cutting away of the bottom of the head, end of the neck, and the vaginal sock, to make room for the modifications.
These areas would then all need to be hand sewn to complete.
On the other hand, the core you described would not require any of this work.

As for the hip/leg joints, the spine would act as your connection between the 2 legs, and no Romex would be needed to connect them.
For the TB spines, my plan was to sew a metal "O" ring with 3 flange straps to the bottom of each side of the pelvic pillow.
The "O" rings would then serve as mounting points for Romex hip joints (for stiff, posable joints) or fabric straps (similar to straps used to connect my foot armatures to the distal leg) connecting the proximal femur to the hip (allowing for free/loose circumduction of the distal leg).
I agree that if you're going to be doing surgery, it's best to do all your modifications at one time.
I can supply other parts to address most any other modification you can think of, to complete a mod kit.
cuddly wrote:Lastly, concerning bringing them to Europe, I guess you'd have to head over to UKLDF. There's more TB activity than here (was different when I joined???), and many Europeans plus a few guys from other parts are more active there, too.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try set myself up as a member this week.

Peace.

Coyote9
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Coyote9 »

Good news everybody!!!

I have found an assistant to start work on spinal cores for Teddy Babes!!!

She'll be starting in a couple of weeks.
In the mean time I need to order 2 Teddy Babes, one regular and one deluxe.
If you would like to get one of these first custom Teddy Babes, please contact me!

These will be set up with the vaginal cavities of their stock size and no neck extension for a removable head.

I'll be offering these spinal cores as kits for anyone who wants to try to install one in their existing doll, as well as preinstalled in new dolls.
I'll be considering taking in used dolls, for upgrading, at a later date.
I'll be posting instructions for installing, here on the forum.

Variations for Fleshlight vaginal cavities and extended necks will be available soon.
These will be a more complicated, for those wanting to do their own install.

The spinal core installed will be an additional $375 for the regular and $460 for deluxe, plus the cost of the doll ($550 or $800)
Kits will start at $250, regular and $325 deluxe.
PVC leg armature with loose joints, installed $125 reg. $150 deluxe.
Knee joints for self installs $60 pair reg. $75 pair deluxe.
PVC arm armature with stiff joints, installed $50 reg. $75 deluxe.
And I'll get prices for hand and feet armatures soon.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Peace
Coyote9

INFORMATIONS