teddy-babes.com

Got my Teddy Babe!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Got my Teddy Babe!

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I know what you mean Jackie. I've become addicted to Teddy Babe hugs! I may get a deluxe some day, but my standard feels pretty realistic sitting between my legs in the easy chair. I LOVE watching movies with her in this way! But she can become a little distracting as I can't seem to keep my hands off of her. :oops: I love just holding her plushy little hands which also helps to occupy my wandering hands so that I can concentrate on the movie. Otherwise, I would be constantly caressing her. Which usually ends in other things. :oops:
But with her sitting in front of me with my chin resting on the back of her head, she can certainly trick my senses into perceiving her as a real chick. Also the up and down motion of my chest as I breath makes her appear to breathe as well. But what's really crazy is that while she is sitting there, she actually seems like she is 100% into the movie! I'm almost afraid that if I get too affectionate with her that she will miss part of the movie! 8O But I suppose this is just part of the Teddy Babe magic. :D
Having had a silicone and TPE lady, I can make a fair comparison and state with conviction that these plushy ladies can not only hold their own, but actually excel in many categories. I'm sure that may be surprising to those who have never experienced the "Teddy Babe magic," but it surprised me as well. While my TPE and plushy lady complement each other nicely, I can honestly recommend a Teddy Babe as a stand alone doll that can do it all.
And like you said, it would be nice if more people were aware of them. Very few people outside of the forum have even heard of them. Which is a real shame as the "Teddy Babe magic" could certainly improve the lives of a lot of lonely people. But then again, most of the members of the doll world don't even have a clue as to what they're missing. Oh well! At least we know! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

carlys_guy wrote:the way i see it if you are having trouble with real girls why would you want a doll that looks real? teddy babes are close enough to real a mix of human and alien which makes them better than real.

carlys_guy

P.S. thanks for the great pictures.
This is a great point. Although my Babe can trick me into perceiving her as a real woman, she also comes across as an entity in her own right. Almost like a little alien or something.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Haha, yeah, I get that too with the breathing. Usually when going to bed. She doesn't always do it, but I guess if something is lined up just right it looks like she's breathing, even though it's just me.

Also, sometimes if I go into me bedroom and she has her eyelids on I've caught myself being real quite and not turning the lights on, like I don't want to wake her, haha. I didn't mean to, it was just an unconscious reaction. I'm sure I've done it before and never even noticed I was doing it.

I wonder if a part of the "Teddy Babe magic" might come from the physiological effects of cuddling, which, of course, TBs are so good at. If you are cuddling all the time you get more and more attached and bonded and pretty soon everything they do (or are perceived to do or whatever) is just so endearing it starts messing with your mind. Whatever the case is, it's awesome. I'm glad to hear that other people enjoy their Teddy Babe as much as I do.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Theres likely a whole load of psychological stuff about why they may feel more alive than a realistic TPE/Sil girl, but for me (owning both Teddy Babes and Sil girls) I can say it falls down to the simple fact that you can roll around with them. Teddybabes are easy to move and prettymuch bomb proof under the covers which means she can be move around, change position, squeezed, snuggled, and squished without ever worrying about damage. This higher mobility means she feels less static and therefore more alive.

Dont get me wrong here, Inlove my DS girl, and she gets the lions share of the cuddling in the mornings, but for going to sleep, only my Teddybabe Jess will do.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS