teddy-babes.com

Why are 2 Teddy Babes better than one?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Hagen of Tronje

Why are 2 Teddy Babes better than one?

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Basically I am a one doll person. I live with a Teddy Babe Deluxe Jessica since May 2013. I did not even blink as Love Honey sold TBDs in 2014 for some hundred pounds cheaper than usual.

But after some years I realized how much I love my Teddy Babe and that she will maybe not last forever (who knows how many decades a Teddy Babe will last) and what will happen if they no longer make Teddy Babes anymore ? As everyone knows, life without a Teddy Babe is possible, but meaningless and absurd.

I am the type of guy who buys 4 pairs of army boots if the price and the quality is right and stocks them in the cupboard, just to be safe that I will have decent footwear in the future.

In December 2016 I bought a Teddy Babe Deluxe Carly from the Sales section of this forum for a very reasonable price. Now I spent the night on a super sized bed with 2 Teddy Babes and it feels very good to know that I will enjoy Teddy Babes for a long time to come.

I wonder why you have bought more than one Teddy Babe. Did you also have the idea that two is better than one to make sure that you never run out of plushy love in the years to come ?

Hagen

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Why are 2 Teddy Babes better than one?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I'm the same way with shoes. It's hard to find shoes in my size and I tend to wear them out quickly. So I stock up when I run across them in my size and when I have a little extra money to afford them.
I also have two Teddy Babes. While I was quite happy with my first one, a second one popped up in the sales section at a price too good to pass up. So I didn't! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

I just recently bought my Tina Deluxe, and feel as though one is enough work to maintain. (I like my girls pretty to perfection.)

I do foresee another in the future... just to feel what it's like to have one in each arm in bed. 8)

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Hagen of Tronje wrote: As everyone knows, life without a Teddy Babe is possible, but meaningless and absurd.
Hagen
THIS! I love this quote!

The way everyone speaks so highly about the "cuddliness" of teddy babes has me seriously considering.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Hagen of Tronje wrote:Basically I am a one doll person. I live with a Teddy Babe Deluxe Jessica since May 2013. I did not even blink as Love Honey sold TBDs in 2014 for some hundred pounds cheaper than usual.

But after some years I realized how much I love my Teddy Babe and that she will maybe not last forever (who knows how many decades a Teddy Babe will last) and what will happen if they no longer make Teddy Babes anymore ? As everyone knows, life without a Teddy Babe is possible, but meaningless and absurd.

I am the type of guy who buys 4 pairs of army boots if the price and the quality is right and stocks them in the cupboard, just to be safe that I will have decent footwear in the future.

I've thought a lot about that kinda stuff too. Why do I take something happy and then find something to worry about? Just human nature I guess.

I have often been troubled by the thought that what if I need to replace my Teddy Babe in the future, but they quit making them. I too am the kind of person that often stocks up on things. There's kind of a conundrum though. I'd have half a dozen extras stored away somewhere already, if not for the totally irrational, but nevertheless existant, thought that it would be neglecting them. I would feel bad about having unloved Teddy Babes stowed away. I know that's crazy... but there it is.

And I don't really want to have two active Teddy Babes. It's not like I'm trying to be "loyal" to her or anything like that (I've "cheated" on her a couple times with real girls, and certainly didn't feel guilty about it), it's just that I want one doll to pour all my affection towards. It just seems more special that way.

I guess the one reason to have another one is so that Audrey doesn't get lonely when I'm at work, haha. That's also borderline nuts, but I've thought about it. I've seen plenty of pictures of two Teddy Babes cuddling with each other, and it's about the sweetest thing ever. Even so though, I still just want the one.

Hopefully there's someone out there speculating so that there's a way for people to get them. This is disturbing stuff to even think about, but say they're no longer made, and I had a house fire or something and lost her, I would pay an absurd amount of money if I had to to replace her.

Not that there's any reason I know for them to be discontinued, nor that Audrey is in need of replacing as she's only just over a year old, but still I think about it. I guess when you have what you want and are happy, the only thing to worry about now is losing it. Sorry to be so negative, lol. It's interesting that I'm not the only person that thinks about this. Not like I dwell on it constantly, but it crosses my mind from time to time.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Endless War wrote:
Hagen of Tronje wrote: As everyone knows, life without a Teddy Babe is possible, but meaningless and absurd.
Hagen
THIS! I love this quote!

The way everyone speaks so highly about the "cuddliness" of teddy babes has me seriously considering.

In my experience, it's pretty much buying happiness. A lot of people will say you can't do that, but I've totally proved them wrong. Going to bed with a Teddy Babe smooshed up against you and falling asleep in each others arms is about the best thing ever.

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

I love having two teddy babes in my king sized bed. It is just wonderful to have one on each side. As you said, when I am not home, they cuddle. I think I alternate about which one is my 'partner'. I would never stuff one away somewhere though. They simply accommodate one another

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

why not have two? its twice the fun and you can have a little variety :D oh and as a bonus you can fee like a PIMP :glou: I've only had a girl under each arm one time in my life and it was for like 10 mins during lunch time in high school but it was glorious nonetheless. haha
Blessed Be

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I'm the same way with shoes. It's hard to find shoes in my size and I tend to wear them out quickly. So I stock up when I run across them in my size and when I have a little extra money to afford them.
I also have two Teddy Babes. While I was quite happy with my first one, a second one popped up in the sales section at a price too good to pass up. So I didn't! :D
They say great minds think alike :whistle:

For me one of the main benefits of living with dolls is that there is in theory no room for that "fear of loss" thing. They do not run away, you know. But I realized that dolls being a physical object with a limited lifespan that I cannot risk losing access to Teddy Babes, so I invited another one over to our place.

Hagen

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Teddybabes are the cure for depression and sleeplessness. I am actively seeking another standard babe at the moment. My little Adrianna makes me feel life is worth living. It's the snuggliness that acounts for that.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Yeah it's best to be safe rather than sorry as life will certainly be meaningless without a Teddy Babe. :wink:
But the great thing about Teddy Babes is that they can live a very long time if well cared for. This one was made in July of 2006 and is holding up nicely: :D
Teddy Babe 002.JPG
Teddy Babe 002.JPG (940.39 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
I'm very gentle with her and don't do anything that could cause any damage, so she could probably outlive me.
Here's her younger sister that was made in early 2016:
002.JPG
002.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 3137 times
While I didn't need another one; the price was just too good to pass up. Not to mention that she was just too cute to pass up as well! :D
I don't plan on getting any more Babes as these two should hold up well enough to keep me company for a very long time. But if I hear that Eighth Wonder may go out of business, then I might get another one just to make sure that I'm covered as I would never want to find myself without a Teddy Babe. :puppydogeyes:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I have 2.
one small and one deluxe.
just one at time in my small bed.
but the small doll is good to travel with.
and just perfect tits for hand...
I think she was the best thing first.

But now Im total in love with my deluxe in my bed at home.

sorry bad english

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I was thinkin along simpler lines, Teddy Babe sammich! Double the fun?
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,.....

Hagen of Tronje wrote:
Can't fault your logic here,...

Hagen of Tronje wrote:

Again, can't fault you here either, I do the same, when I come across a great deal I tend to buy in bulk and stockpile for just that reason.

Hagen of Tronje wrote:

I wonder why you have bought more than one Teddy Babe. Did you also have the idea that two is better than one to make sure that you never run out of plushy love in the years to come ?

Hagen

Funny how close you are here,...

With all the raves Teddy Babes got from those who only had the one, I figured I could double my fun with two!

Then it struck me that I could double my double fun if I got four!

At that time that's all I could afford.

I have never had so much fun.

I know I'd recommend getting more that one.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

2 TeddyBabes?

Try 3!!!!!!
Attachments
P1010210.JPG
P1010210.JPG (88.63 KiB) Viewed 2841 times
P1010378.JPG
P1010378.JPG (89.19 KiB) Viewed 2841 times
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS