Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Any active members have a BT lite?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

itsforafriend_lol
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Any active members have a BT lite?

Post by itsforafriend_lol »

I've found a couple of posts on here from people who actually purchased a BT lite, but none of those members have been active in 5+ months. I'm just wondering if there are any currently active members of this forum that have purchased a BT lite. I'd be very interested in hearing their overall impression of the product as well as, hopefully, asking a few questions myself.

Thanks!

HotForDolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Any active members have a BT lite?

Post by HotForDolls »

My "Blondie" is a BT Lite that arrived the latter part of December 2012. The shipping info seems to indicate she is #8 in production and thus, she is the closed eye version. She has a blond wig similar to the one seen on the Boy Toy web site. After about a year, I started posting photos on Doll Album. I found she can wear U.S Size 2 clothes and for shoes either Size 5 1/2 or 6.

I weigh 125 pounds, so I would not want a doll any heavier than Blondie. I can move her around in various positions for photos and for sex.

Speaking of sex, the vaginal insert is very stimulating. The insert holds its position, but is also easily removable for cleaning and storage. I have also tied her legs closer together with hosiery that narrowed the vagina sufficiently for sex without the insert. The anus is smooth and tight. I use a condom for "back door" sex as I do not want to injure my back by lifting her in and out of the bathroom tub for cleanup.

To my surprise, oral sex is also an aural experience as she makes sucking sounds with each stroke. At the point of orgasm and just beyond, it sounds either like she is swallowing or gagging ! ! ! The head is removable, so post oral cleanup is relatively easy.

After about 18 months there is a small vaginal tear upwards in the direction toward the navel. The shoulders have loosened with a noticeable gap of perhaps a half an inch from the torso. Also there is a tear near each wrist where the skeletal structure (PVP pipe?) has punctured the skin. This likely came about from posing her several times on her hands and knees "doggie fashion".

In spite of the wear issues, I still adore this doll. I find her visually attractive and sexually satisfying.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Any active members have a BT lite?

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

HotForDolls wrote:
In spite of the wear issues, I still adore this doll. I find her visually attractive and sexually satisfying.
Thanks for the review HotForDolls. I've often wondered how well the BT lite performed, sounds great. Very few post here about these dolls, they might be very under appreciated by potential buyers... they should give this doll more consideration.
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS