Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Boy Toy Doll - Tear between Vagina and Anus Opening

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to RealDoll, including RealDoll2, Wicked RealDoll and BoyToy

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sinfuleyes

Boy Toy Doll - Tear between Vagina and Anus Opening

Post by sinfuleyes »

Hi guys,

I've had my Boy Toy for about 3 weeks and after about 7-8 uses or so, there is a partial double split between the vagina and anus. It looks like if untreated, and after a few more uses the double entries will become just one big entry.

Is there any way to fix this? Has anyone else experienced this? If so, will it still be usable if the openings because one big one?

Mike

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

I had problems in that area with mine when she arrived

here's a link to the repair i had to make. I don't know if it's the same but have a look any way

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20593

I've not had any more problems with that part since the repair, it's held up perfectly
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

Dollscrazy

Re: Boy Toy Doll - Tear between Vagina and Anus Opening

Post by Dollscrazy »

sinfuleyes wrote:Hi guys,

I've had my Boy Toy for about 3 weeks and after about 7-8 uses or so, there is a partial double split between the vagina and anus. It looks like if untreated, and after a few more uses the double entries will become just one big entry.

Is there any way to fix this? Has anyone else experienced this? If so, will it still be usable if the openings because one big one?

Mike

OMG... 3 weeks of use only, it's start to become ridiculous for $7K doll's! :?
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

The problem is that is the weakest spot and its the spot that get the most use.
When you take out the insert if use alcohol to help lube the sides, and that lip. This is less likely to happen again. Same when you put the insert in.
I say use alcohol The reason is its less likely to keep the inside damp.
(the spot between the insert and the doll.)
The boy toy doll is a cute doll so its will be hard to wait the 24 hr to get her fixed.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Boy Toy Doll - Tear between Vagina and Anus Opening

Post by phoenixstudios »

Pretty sure you emailed me on this one already but if you haven't please do. I'll ship you out the same repair kit we shipped wetsuit.

-Joe
sinfuleyes wrote:Hi guys,

Mike

Love_Like_Rubber
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

OMG too!!

Post by Love_Like_Rubber »

Either doll owners that have to make these major repairs to their dolls are extremely rough, or these $7k dolls aren't quite cracked up to what they're are suppose to be. I keep seeing posts like these and it's making me have second thoughts. I really like the "Boy Toy" versions too.

sinfuleyes

Post by sinfuleyes »

Original Post Deleted

Joe from PS is taking care of this for me. The kit I got from Real Doll is Joe's suggestion since it comes with a color mix and the silicone glue kit. I'm sure it's expensive because it's marked up but includes 2 tubes and mixing kits.

Plus you can choose the color of the mix so it should be nearly invisible on the repair location.

Hopefully I won't fuck it up too much when I try to fix her.

Mike

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

I got mine as part of the service

if you ordered a $50 repair kit I think you ordered the wrong stuff all I needed was that tube of silpoxy adhesive, if your tear/ split is anything like mine then that is all you'll need

it's in an out of the way area & it's not like you'll need any special colour matching as long as your not too heavy handed with it
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

The crotch area needs more reinforcement. The small strip is not enough. I've got a tear to fix too. The reinforcement has loosened because only half of it is embedded in silicone. It has most likely been pushed out of place when the silicone was poured into the mold.
She told me to come but I was already there

B-Zilla

Post by B-Zilla »

I'd be sick if I paid that much money for a doll that ripped that soon.

I hope you're able to fix-her-up and make her better than ever.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

SFE...

It's possible that you may have gotten a defective doll!

That area between the vagina and anus is known as the perinium on humans. In dolls capable of vaginal and anal penetration, it is a somewhat structurally weak area and should be reinforced with properly embedded mesh material. As RD suggests in his post, occasionally something goes wrong when the pour is made and the web material is not properly embedded and this results in the doll's perinium not being able to withstand as much penetration of its orifices as it should.

Yes, your repair kit will fix the external tears, but what about internal reinforcement material? Maybe you can find some way to cover any exposed portions of it with fresh silicone to re-embed it yourself. If not, then the problem may happen again.

There have been other problems with the cavity that holds the BT's pelvic insert in the past. I think this part of doll's body should be given more attention BEFORE the doll is shipped out so that, if need be, it can be repaired and thereby save the customer the headache of having to do it himself.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

that's exactly what was up with mine radiv,

I only used the tiniest amount of glue to stick it back down and it's held firm ever since, no problems.

I did go in there again a couple of weeks befor christmass & put a thin smear on the inside as well like I'd been promising to do but it didn't really need it

the silpoxy is a bit stiffer that the origonal sillicone so a thin smear on the inside has done wonders for strengthening that strip cause it's a little less stretchy than it was befor
Wetsuit's gallery

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

My Miss January has the same issue. I'll shoot Joe an email about it.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Mick wrote:My Miss January has the same issue. I'll shoot Joe an email about it.

OMG... Are you serious??? Not a another one! :(
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

dollfetish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfetish »

Hi there.

The Boytoy doll was the doll i've been saving up to buy for 6 months now.
All these reports are really putting me off, especially because of the price of them. Im gutted because they look spectacular but i cant spend that sort of money on something that falls apart. Am i right to be this negative or is it an over reaction???

INFORMATIONS