Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

BT single insert design (photos)

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

BT single insert design (photos)

Post by phoenixstudios »

Per your request :)

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

-Joe

btsingle.jpg
btsingle.jpg (20.34 KiB) Viewed 15856 times

butchatron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by butchatron »

Very nice! It looks a little more realistic than the first body's design. Good job! One question: when can we see her on the website?
All Hail Butchatron! <br /><br />Stacy's Album<br /><a href="http://www.teddybabechronicles.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=32">http://www.teddybabechronicles.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=32</a>

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Joe Is there still webbing between holes? Are the anus and insert hole separate I assume?
Red Heads Rule!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Cool looking insert. Very clean lines, I like. Like incredi hoping some ribbing/texture inside.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

wetsuit
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by wetsuit »

that looks loads more realistic than the old type

would it be possable to move the anal opening a tiny bit farther away to give it more strength & make a few rear entry positions a little easier
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself!  (A A Milne)
Wetsuit's gallery

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

There is still webbing between the holes, and yes your assumption was correct. There are two separate holes.
Incrediwagon wrote:Joe Is there still webbing between holes? Are the anus and insert hole separate I assume?

Richbeachgoer

Dose more webbing mean more re- in forement ?

Post by Richbeachgoer »

When you talk about webbing between the two entry rear holes, what exactly is webbing? I am in process of getting a RD-2 Real Doll with the insert and I saw pictures of the rear entries of the insert. It looks very simular to the BT Doll. When you talk about webing, dose that mean re-inforced walls in between the 2 entries? Would it be just as strong as the rest of the bodiy's silicone?

jvg61

insert general question...

Post by jvg61 »

hello,i have a general question for the insert but its an important question for me and i've never asked it until now.

what keeps the insert from coming out on the withdraw?especially so when people put a drop of lube on the outside to make the insert easy to insert and remove without tearing the vagina..

so the main question was i guess what holds the insert in place during nookie...

ok,thankyou...

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: insert general question...

Post by phoenixstudios »

Suction keeps the insert in place.
jvg61 wrote:hello,i have a general question for the insert but its an important question for me and i've never asked it until now.

what keeps the insert from coming out on the withdraw?especially so when people put a drop of lube on the outside to make the insert easy to insert and remove without tearing the vagina..

so the main question was i guess what holds the insert in place during nookie...

ok,thankyou...

Richbeachgoer

the strength of wall between the two holes in rear

Post by Richbeachgoer »

When you talk about webbing between the two entry rear holes, what exactly is webbing? I am in process of getting a RD-2 Real Doll with the insert and I saw pictures of the rear entries of the insert. It looks very simular to the BT Doll. When you talk about webing, dose that mean re-inforced walls in between the 2 entries? Would it be just as strong as the rest of the bodiy's silicone?

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

The new insert looks really good! The new design rocks! Should help with the past problems in my opinion! GREAT JOB!!!!

ziggy88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ziggy88 »

Do you recomend the new style insert as a replacement for the old style in older BT dolls?

Do you guarantee the replacements? $200 seems a bit steep to me for the insert, especially with the problems of the past.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

The dolls come with a lifetime insert policy. So if you tear it we'll replace it for free.

Cheers
-Joe
ziggy88 wrote:Do you recomend the new style insert as a replacement for the old style in older BT dolls?

Do you guarantee the replacements? $200 seems a bit steep to me for the insert, especially with the problems of the past.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: the strength of wall between the two holes in rear

Post by phoenixstudios »

The webbing is extra strength mesh. We put the webbing here because it's a vulnerable spot on the dolls.
Richbeachgoer wrote:When you talk about webbing between the two entry rear holes, what exactly is webbing? I am in process of getting a RD-2 Real Doll with the insert and I saw pictures of the rear entries of the insert. It looks very simular to the BT Doll. When you talk about webing, dose that mean re-inforced walls in between the 2 entries? Would it be just as strong as the rest of the bodiy's silicone?

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: BT single insert design (photos)

Post by 47616902 »

Two questions. One, if we purchase a Boy Toy or Boy Toy torso from another member, does the insert lifetime warranty transfer to us (if so I would like to). And second, although the insert seems to be fine, the vaginal entry area seems incredibly tight. Is there anything that can be done to loosen it without destroying it?
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

INFORMATIONS