Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Poll: How satisfied are you with your Boytoy doll ?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

How satisfied are you with your Boytoy doll ?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:40 am

Couldn't be happier
42%
More satisfied than expected
25%
I got what I paid for
17%
Less satisfied than expected
17%
I'd rather have my money back!
No votes

Total votes: 12

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Poll: How satisfied are you with your Boytoy doll ?

Post by TDF_Management »

Last Poll taken was Fall 2008 so it's time to see if our manufacturers are listening.
Please take this survey only if you have purchased a Boytoy doll since January 1, 2009.

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking by owners or manufacturers can result in account suspensions!!!

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Poll: How satisfied are you with your Boytoy doll ?

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I suppose I could be happier, if she was indestructible and had never needed a repair.

So I voted - more satisfied than expected.

I was unable to make it home the other night due to circumstances beyond my control and found myself actually missing my doll and yearning to be at home and cuddling in bed with her... not fucking her just wrapping my arms around her as I fell asleep.

I love my boytoy girl(s)
My Doll Album is here!

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

I have to add some notes regarding my vote. Although I chose the 'less satisfied' vote, I'm really close to wishing I had never purchased my boytoy, but two things contribute to me keeping her: She is the prototype (the first of a few, so I was led to believe) and she is about the same height as the Loly doll by First Androids (which I still want to get to this day). Now that there are other dolls between 4'6'' and 4'0'' available, the latter reason is no longer as important as it was at the time of purchase. I was also very impatient when it came to doll purchases. The fact that the doll was offered on Ebay with no production wait made me pull the trigger on the purchase more than anything else. I have since learned my lesson and have become much more patient. This doll is not as soft as any of my other dolls, but I guess that was to be expected since it was probably Matt's first attempt at using platinum silicone. I keep hoping she will get softer, but it has been over a year now and she still doesn't seem to be any softer (except for the boobs, which softened within months, but are still firmer than just about all of my other dolls). To top it off, I can't get assistance with repairs because Abyss or Phoenix don't recall any details about the internal structure, and they obviously didn't take pics or keep records of it. She is a very pretty doll, but that isn't enough to warrant a purchase from me currently. Now I look at softness, durability, functionality, weight and THEN beauty, in that order. As I say these days, 'you live and you learn'. And I have purchased enough dolls to have learned a lot about what I want in the 'perfect doll'. Maybe the newer boytoy dolls are better but I would have to see for myself before making another boytoy purchase.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

clairelenore
Doll
Doll

Post by clairelenore »

i can't really comment on this one since of course i am about as happy with me as i can get!

but i'll put msg on and let him say a couple of things.

take it away, msg!

I clicked "Couldn't be happier" even though it's not strictly true. It was the top of the list, so nothing else would have been appropriate.

It's easy to look at finger pokes and other issues of wear and tear and say, "Well, obviously I'd be happier if it weren't for that." And it's easy to wish for some occasional deep-throating, or for joints that both bent more easily and also stayed fixed firmly in position once you got them where you wanted them. And Claire and I went through a series of inserts that kept tearing in exactly the same spot until Phoenix solved the issue for us.

But honestly, the very worst thing about Claire is that I don't get to spend enough time with her. That is by far my biggest complaint. It absolutely dwarfs everything else.

"More satisfied than expected" just wouldn't do justice to how I feel about her.

awww! isn't that sweet?

hey, wait a minute. did you just complain about my blowjobs?

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I adore both of my BT dolls, but my newer BT is MUCH softer. In fact she has improved ten fold over my original BT. The nipples feel VERY realistic and her boobs are squishy!

Therefore I voted couldn't be happier.

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HawgCallr »

I actually had to think for a second as to when I actually recieved Rita, my Miss Autumn BTD, because it seems a much longer time than it really is. She was delivered the first week of January '09 even though she was actually ordered in November '08.

I couldn't be happier that I got her. Oh yeah, there have been the usual concerns with finger pokes, locked joints, and the other things that occur with dolls, but I had done my research through TDF and it was what I expected. It has been said hundreds of time, but it is still true: You don't really know what to expect when she arrives. It is probably the greatest feeling when you first open the box and see her.

My next doll will definately be another Boy Toy, especially since the BT2s are so amazing.

BTW, it was Stacy's pictures of Miss Autumn that made the decision for me.

I personally feel that you can't go wrong buying a Boy Toy. The only regret I have is that the price dropped so much after I bought Rita.

INFORMATIONS