Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Melody has arrived!!!!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

MelodyLuvr
Location: Lost deep in my sweet Melody's gorgeous, big blue eyes!!!!

Melody has arrived!!!!

Post by MelodyLuvr »

My Sweet Melody has arrived!!!! :noel2: She takes my breath away!!!!! A few pics to start....
Attachments
Melody 006.JPG
Melody 006.JPG (2.2 MiB) Viewed 6599 times
Melody 005.JPG
Melody 005.JPG (2.27 MiB) Viewed 6599 times
Melody 004.JPG
Melody 004.JPG (2.17 MiB) Viewed 6599 times
Melody 003.JPG
Melody 003.JPG (2.22 MiB) Viewed 6599 times
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

Come see my girl's gallery HERE-->http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13036.

blueye
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Melody has arrived!!!!

Post by blueye »

hot doll!
you are a lucky guy.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Congrats :)

Melody is a hottie for sure!!
She told me to come but I was already there

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

MelodyLuvr wrote:She takes my breath away!!!!!
I hope she gives it back! Boy Toys are like that! Can't wait to see more photos of your Melody!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats with Melody's arrival!!

She looks very nice, blond hair, blue eyes, red lips... bombshell material :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Congrats on Melody! Photos the first day. Much appreciated.
:thumbs_up: Especially since I am so slow to post pictures of my dolls. :roll:

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

wow! freakin' phenomenal doll...
i just love her intense eyes!

would you be so kind as to provide Melody's body style
particulars?

congrats on your beautiful new lady! :)
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the compliments! She is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!! As far as the particulars of her go, here's the list:

Boy Toy Doll - Melody
Light Skin Tone
Blue Eye Color
Medium Eye Makeup
Red Lip Color
Red Nail Color
Long Hair Style
Blonde Hair Color
Large Nipple Size
Body Type 2

It's been difficult to get anything done today since she arrived, but I've had to tear myself away from her to take care of a couple of errands. Last night, I tossed and turned all night, knowing that she was going to arrive today...she's a dream.

If you all haven't done this with your girl yet, I highly recommend it (I'm a die hard romantic) -

Lie on your sides together in bed, with your girl facing you, put her upper arm around you, and hold her close, with her luscious breasts pressing against your chest, and touch your noses....look deep into her gorgeous eyes for a long time....VERY POWERFUL STUFF, at least for me :) Downright spiritual....amazing!!!!

I have not yet taken her lingerie off, though I've certainly had a peek/kiss/lick or 20, lol! I'm taking my time getting to know this amazing creature!

Her skin is a bit tacky "out of the box", so I'll have to give her a bath and some baby powder afterwards to make her skin nice and oh-so-smooooooth.

More pictures to come later. Dare I say, I'm falling hard for her?!
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

Come see my girl's gallery HERE-->http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13036.

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

I'm happy for you, ML.

Wow, TDF is rocking with new dolls and new members.
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HawgCallr »

Congratulations on Melody! She is definately a looker! I have to agree, it is a great feeling just lying next to a Boy Toy!

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Here is the gorgeous sight to which I awoke at 7:10 am this morning, after an indescribable night....

I still have not bathed and powdered her....I just got a shower chair for that task this morning, so I'll do that today.

Last night we spent a couple of hours snuggled together, lots of kissing and caressing, while listening to some nice jazz on the radio (Christmas tunes/ballads/straight ahead/etc)....WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Then we slept snuggled up....I kept waking up, but didn't mind one bit! :) I am so taken with her.....I wasn't prepared for the emotional impact she's had on me, in a GOOD way....haven't felt these endorphins spinning 'round in my brain for a LONG TIME!!!! She's SO BEAUTIFUL, HEAD TO TOE!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Merry Christmas everyone!
Attachments
Melody 008.jpg.JPG
Melody 008.jpg.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 6686 times
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

wow, simply amazing MelodyLuvr...

i can only hope santa brings something here just
as nice to wake up to tomorrow mornin'
!! :D
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

Musician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musician »

Congratulations MelodyLuvr.

Those first memories of the first hours together will continue to be very special memories for you in the future. It is a magical time and the bonding process is both wonderful, and yet suprising at the intensity of it as you mentioned.

Here's the good part. It just keeps getting better. At least, that's how it's been for me and Roselle, and for many others that I have read posting about their dolls.

Merry Christmas. It will be one I bet you don't forget anytime soon.
"The truth can never be wrong, even if no one hears it." - Mahatma Gandhi
My Doll Album: www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11765

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

Well man, that blonde synth has found her home and I must admit she's beautiful, U r a lucky guy

please keep more pics of her coming ;)
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

MelodyLuvr

Post by MelodyLuvr »

Musician wrote:Congratulations MelodyLuvr.

Those first memories of the first hours together will continue to be very special memories for you in the future. It is a magical time and the bonding process is both wonderful, and yet suprising at the intensity of it as you mentioned.

Here's the good part. It just keeps getting better. At least, that's how it's been for me and Roselle, and for many others that I have read posting about their dolls.

Merry Christmas. It will be one I bet you don't forget anytime soon.
Thanks, Musician! (I am one also...for 36+ years now). Yes, the intensity of it has been overwhelming at times, continuing with today. I gave her a shower today, and when I took off her lingerie and saw her beautiful nakedness for the first time, I think my heart stopped - William Blake said it so well - "The nakedness of woman is the work of God" (though in Melody's case, it is the work of Phoenix Studios, but God made the original model!) She is amazingly beautiful, down to the last detail. Seeing her all wet and soapy in the shower was...well, I don't need to tell ya! Then, after powdering her, her skin is now smoother than silk....see the pic below, taken this evening in anticipation of our Christmas Celebration later! As I'm sure you can tell, she's not wearing a stitch of clothing.....

A word about more pics of her, and I ask that everyone please be understanding about this - She was made especially for me, and just as if she were a real woman who was with me, there are intimate parts of her that I don't want to show on the internet, or anywhere else. Call me old fashioned (and in some ways I definitely am), but I consider her private areas to be for ME only! Please understand that I don't mean to disappoint anyone here; I don't mean to be rude or unappreciative of others who have freely shown their ladies in all their glory, but that's how I feel.

Another thought - I REALLY needed My Sweet Melody to be here by Christmas this year, because it's been such a horrible year of suffering and loss for me. I lost my sister to breast cancer back in April, the same *!@#%!@)%* disease that took my former wife from me nearly 22 years ago, (see my post in the "Doll Relationship Status" thread if interested) and it was like seeing that all over again.....not only was she my big sis, she was also my best friend in the whole world, and my closest female confidante. And, she also was part of the nursing team that took care of my wife in her final couple of weeks in 1989, so it REALLY did a number on me. Add to that some nasty physiological problems I'm having that prevented me from flying back to be with my family this Christmas....this ain't been a jolly year, by any stretch. I am very thankful that my girl arrived yesterday, as she has already made a HUGE difference for me emotionally!!!!

I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!
Attachments
Melody 009.JPG
Melody 009.JPG (2.2 MiB) Viewed 6639 times
Cheers,
MelodyLuvr

INFORMATIONS