Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Boy Toy doll ?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

How satisfied are you with your Boy Toy doll ?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:08 am

Couldn't be happier
25%
More satisfied than expected
50%
I got what I paid for
13%
Less satisfied than expected
13%
I'd rather have my money back!
No votes

Total votes: 8

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Boy Toy doll ?

Post by TDF_Management »

Last poll ended in 2011 so it's time for a new poll.
Please take this survey only if you have purchased a Boy Toy doll since January 1, 2012.
(Alternatively it is OK to vote here if you got your doll in late 2010, and have not voted on the previous poll.)

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking can result in account suspensions!!!

If you wish your comments to remain anonymous you can send an email to support@dollforum.com and we will post them on your behalf.

As a second note on the poll options some people wondered about the "I got what I paid for". The options are sorted by descending levels of satisfaction, so this option means "it is ok, but I am not overwhelmed", not "I expected the best, and I got it". Lacking a better wording the same is still used on the current poll.

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

KalSpiro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: How satisfied are you with your Boy Toy doll ?

Post by KalSpiro »

TDF_Management wrote:As a second note on the poll options some people wondered about the "I got what I paid for". The options are sorted by descending levels of satisfaction, so this option means "it is ok, but I am not overwhelmed", not "I expected the best, and I got it". Lacking a better wording the same is still used on the current poll.
Wouldn't that explaination right there be the better wording? "It's ok, but I'm not overwhelmed."

Auraiwun

Re: Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Boy Toy doll

Post by Auraiwun »

I am very happy that it works very well.

Movieman3

Re: Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Boy Toy doll ?

Post by Movieman3 »

Any other more survey results on the same question??

INFORMATIONS