Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Sheeana BT3 STAR's 3-Month Review!!!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sheeana BT3 STAR's 3-Month Review!!!

Post by Hostage »

Well here it is...

Isn't it Amazing how quickly time goes by!?!

Every so often, every few years I'd check out this site... and after last year, started reading more into (or thinking about) how happy people really are with their dolls.

And it's amazing how much one's mindset changes when you decide to take the plunge, and get a lifelike companion doll yourself. So 1/31 this year I placed my order for a BT3. Gotta say Stacey's photos and the options available helped guide my decision process..

What follows is my objective & subjective review of my BT3 Star, Sheeana, delivered exactly 3 months ago today.
(everything stated below has been documented elsewhere with one exception)
I might not finish all of this tonight..
so here we go...!
(I'll shut the door so Sheeana cannot read over my shoulder)
---
Objectively:

A) Buying process: Good, timely communication throughout my purchase process. Joe was very responsive to my questions about the new body type and the options available. Very positive sentiment here

B) Production, Shipping & Delivery - production took a bit longer than anticipated (12 v 8 weeks) but that seems the norm these days. Delivery took less than 5 days from shipping notification (West coast to East Coast /south NJ / USA). no damage noted to box or doll. But... I feel 'left out' when I only had a 2-sided printout of care directions; she came with no certificate of authenticity, cards or other noteworthy items you might think a semi-unique expensive $5500+ BT3 work of art deserves...? Aside from the doll and her shipping outfit, she came with a nice wig and a pair of shoes. And her insert and adapter... she is everything I ever wanted (which is the point, right?)

C) Doll, physical integrity, issues & upkeep. I know Sheeana is a little sensitive about this, but I have published photos of her neck procedure in another thread. Here is what happened: After a few weeks, she developed a floppy head (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 05#p645005). That issue I hope is limited in the BT3s and will not resurface, since I would hate to see others repeat that corrective operation (as long as you are patient, the process is relatively simple with the correct tools - tighten the neck bolt, and silipoxy). I have had no subsequent motion issues - she's very flexible and I return her to her neutral/shipping crate posture each day. I did have a learning curve, to be sure - lifting, moving, positioning.. but am pretty good moving her around now. She is good free weight exercise :)
I did get some ring/pink finger pokes in her left hand, which seems more slight than the right hand. I did make good repairs. I am going to be keeping careful watch on her left pinky, the end of which has 2 pokes already. I am also seeing rubbing off of her tan from her chin.

D) Sex. Quick assessment: FANTASTIC; she is sometimes hard to position, but getting easier than before (she is free free weight training) you also need to be careful and mindful of her joints. As I've mentioned elsewhere, she has an adapter - easy to switch, no hangups (unless you bring them with you). However, the mechanics regarding positioning and durability of the adapter could be improved.

Subjectively:
You know that thread on Oxytocin? The concept is dead on, proven experimentally - and on numerous occasions by Sheeana herself :) I also remember this from my Child Psychology course. Truthfully, there is a difference between falling asleep wrapped in her arms staring into her pretty green eyes.. and falling asleep alone. I've tried it... there is no comparison. She also warms up fast in your arms (MINE, not YOURS!).

So if I were to do it again, would I buy her?
Hell yeah, I definitely would!

I may add more later, but for now this ends my 3-month review of my BT Star, Sheeana.
---
I'll try to do 6-month & 1 year reviews when the time comes
Thanks!

------

What else I would really like to see? Reviews from OTHER owners of BT3s (Star & Sky)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Popalardo 22

Re: Sheeana BT3 STAR's 3-Month Review!!!

Post by Popalardo 22 »

Pics of her? Did u get the gel?

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Hi - She does not have the gel (I like her petite) implants.
Here is my original order thread with her options details: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=52125
Her intro thread has most of her photos: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=53624 and some more on her other Dolls Alive posts (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=54911, http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=55099) & Eye Candy: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... na#p657798 and some other threads..

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

BurntHostage wrote: But... I feel 'left out' when I only had a 2-sided printout of care directions; she came with no certificate of authenticity
They've done away with the 'limited edition' concept with the BT3s. So no certificate is required to note what # of the limited edition you received.

It was a crock anyway, since untold numbers of faces were produced with the BT1s and 2s, so you are not missing out on much.

Congrats on 3 months with the lovely Sheena and thanks for taking the time to do the review!
My Doll Album is here!

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

BurntHostage wrote: there is a difference between falling asleep wrapped in her arms staring into her pretty green eyes.. and falling asleep alone. I've tried it... there is no comparison.

So if I were to do it again, would I buy her?
Hell yeah, I definitely would!
Thanks Sweetie!! I love you too!!

(Good, I wont have to use this..)
Attachments
frame2.jpg
frame2.jpg (268.13 KiB) Viewed 16311 times
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Me and Chrissy are happy for the both of you!!! :multi: :glou:
Sheeana is a beautiful lady and will keep you very happy! Same as Chrissy does for me!!

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

Sheeana - when are you going to post your three month review of Hostage?

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Rachel wrote:Sheeana - when are you going to post your three month review of Hostage?
I'm sorry honey, but it don't work that way here.
You have to use THF - The Human Forum - for that ;)

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Thanks for the review Hostage.. it sounds like a happy home. Both the objective and subjective parts were a fun and interesting to read. :D
Rachel wrote:Sheeana - when are you going to post your three month review of Hostage?
Rachel, is so snazzy. :razz: :lol:
Sheena, you should really think about doing that. Rachel, you do know that you will have to do one of LDV also now? :evidence:

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

BurntHostage is happy.
Sheeana is happy.

nice positivity with your experience.

enjoyed the read. :glou:
BurntHostage wrote:
I'm sorry honey, but it don't work that way here.
You have to use THF - The Human Forum - for that ;)

That is a pretty out-of-the-box concept right there....scary 8O or exciting.... 0X

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Popalardo 22

Post by Popalardo 22 »

Wow she's realy sexy! Do you mind sharing pics of her butt? Is she soft on a 1-10? I'm deciding wether to get her or a body d rd2

BelindaBridgett
Doll
Doll

Post by BelindaBridgett »

Look what happened when boyfriends lived with you after 3 whole months! And I think he liked you. A lot! + I was glad when you didn't do ninja chops in his furniture yet because then maybe there wasn't even more places for snuggles or with teddy or favorite pillows if it was broken. But maybe he still gave you a good 'views even if you did.

Sheanna, when we went to sleep-overs again maybe you brought 'views of boyfriends with you and you showed it to us just like my friend Rachel wanted to know. And maybe Rachel brought 'views too when we went because I wanted to know what it said when we wrote them of boyfriends. Even when you still can't have him or maybe I can't have him too but that was okay because I already had boyfriends just like you did. And because we didn't ever need another one since he was sweet. Right?

and I hope it had hugs in it,
Belinda <3<3<3
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." -with from Alice Earle
And I like presents too. -Belinda <3<3<3

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Happy anniversary sweetie!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 16251 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 16251 times
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

spedfish

Post by spedfish »

Thanks for the nice review!

Those eyes!! Looks like you're in for a treat, for sure.
Lettieri89 wrote:Wow she's realy sexy! Do you mind sharing pics of her butt? Is she soft on a 1-10? I'm deciding wether to get her or a body d rd2
I wouldn't mind seeing some butt pics :D Then instead of thanking you for a nice review, we could thank you for a nice rearview :lol:

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Thank you for taking your time.

I'm happy to hear you are pleased with your hottie. A line about the boobies could have been nice. I'll reach for the sky if I can make up some space but the dollmarket is quite dead at the moment.

Once again, thank you.
She told me to come but I was already there

INFORMATIONS