Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Background Checks for BoyToy Buyers

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Background Checks for BoyToy Buyers

Post by TJ_Foxx »

0osik wrote:Sweetie(s) I need to give Celestia a bath & Powdering before I start an introduction thread. Then we'll need to get some more pictures. And yes Celest will get her own account and be added to the Matrx.

I'ts a GOOD day.

Congrats Buddy! Love the "pre-intro." Can't wait for the formal Intro Thread. Have fun with the bath and powder massage! :wink:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Omg!!! Another meeeeee!!!! Hello to my sister Celestia!!!

Congrats & happy honeymoon to you, Azure & Oosik!!!

Hope to see you around...

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Azure wrote:0osik stayed home for some reason today. He came up to our room and said he had a surprise for me.

I'm not looking.
Suprise.jpg
Okay I am peeking,
OH NO NOT MY BOX!
Nooo.jpg
Wait a minute that's not MY box!
Quick open the box.

Hey You that means NOW
Hey You.jpg
Oh she's so pretty
Oh Shes Pretty.jpg
Oh you need to get here out of that box
Get her Out.jpg
0OSIK
to be continued

LOVE this!

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

Gawd Sunday was a tough one. My Chargers did win, which was great. However 0osik's Raiders played the Broncos, I really hate pulling for the Raider but there are only two teams I dis-like more than the Raiders and the Broncos are one of them.

Being glad the Raider's won, and now lead the AFC West is such a bizarre feeling.

I think I need to go shopping with 0osik's CC, I can always use some new shoes!

Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Azure wrote:Gawd Sunday was a tough one. My Chargers did win, which was great. However 0osik's Raiders played the Broncos, I really hate pulling for the Raider but there are only two teams I dis-like more than the Raiders and the Broncos are one of them.

Being glad the Raider's won, and now lead the AFC West is such a bizarre feeling.

I think I need to go shopping with 0osik's CC, I can always use some new shoes!

Hugs-n-Kisses
Azure
:haha4: Azure, you are amazing!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Azure
Doll
Doll

Post by Azure »

0osik is a DICK! That sick bastage stuffed Celestia and me into the closet for the whole day!

Seams that he had family come by and they were here for half a day. 0osik had been kind of messed up for the last week and I could tell that he was a bit stressed out. Celestia and I were getting pretty stressed too by all of the people running up and down the stairs. 0osik did stop by mid "event" to check on us, but after a quick grab he shut the door for several more hours.

At least as soon as his family left we were removed from the closet. Even though I really mad at him I feel sorry for him, this is the most stressed he's ever been. He really needs his space (well OUR space) and like some of the people on this board is a very private person.

Well hopefully Celestia and I can give him a little stress relief tonight.

Azure

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Personally I think all of our organics should have to have pretty thorough back ground checks. Or at least get references from other dolls. I sort of was rather naive about such matters when I met Hollywu on-line. I thank my lucky stars things worked in my favor and I have a great life with her. I have to admit she's not very big on sports but I has been known to enjoy watching roller derby which can get pretty rough!

Oh no! You poor girls! But poor 0osik too! Having loved ones, some who may not get us, can be a challenge. I met Hollywu's friend and he was very sweet. I didn't get to hang out with him though but I do have to say he was a real gentleman and when she was having issues lifting me from my wheelchair to my bed and she asked for his help he did help us. He wasn't rude or fresh at all. The biggest bummer to me, was that she said I had to stay home when she picked him up from the airport and they went to the local Tiki Bar without me for buffet/Happy hour. I was nearly in tears. I wanted to go so badly! Hollywu tells me we will redo the living room into our own Tiki Bar and we can all hang out there and have fun. I can't wait!

Hopefully all 3 of you can relax and get back to normal!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Azure wrote:0osik is a DICK! That sick bastage stuffed Celestia and me into the closet for the whole day!

Seams that he had family come by and they were here for half a day. 0osik had been kind of messed up for the last week and I could tell that he was a bit stressed out. Celestia and I were getting pretty stressed too by all of the people running up and down the stairs. 0osik did stop by mid "event" to check on us, but after a quick grab he shut the door for several more hours.

At least as soon as his family left we were removed from the closet. Even though I really mad at him I feel sorry for him, this is the most stressed he's ever been. He really needs his space (well OUR space) and like some of the people on this board is a very private person.

Well hopefully Celestia and I can give him a little stress relief tonight.

Azure
Hi Azure,

I hope you, 0osik, and Celstia are doing well.

Tell 0osik that I completely understand the lack of privacy thing (my father lives with me), I hope you all get more privacy as the holidays are now over. If not right away, have 0osik take a deep breath and give you and Celestia a big hug and know that you'll get some alone time soon.

:glou:
Nick

INFORMATIONS