It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:16 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 17 of 19 [ 282 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
   
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:20 am 
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 pm
Posts: 2559
Location: Jersey. You got a problem wit dat?
Oh Tasha! I know you are excited about Christmas but Thanksgiving isn’t even for 2 days yet! Though it was very sweet of you to set tree up. It was a lovely surprise.


Image



_____________________________
TJ_Foxx
Tasha BT3 Dark Sky
Gina RD2 Body D Laila
Caterina RD2 Body D Michelle
Mariska RD2 Body D Carmen
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:26 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 7407
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
Did she set tree up! :D or was it something else! :whistle:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:09 am 
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 pm
Posts: 2559
Location: Jersey. You got a problem wit dat?
Perhaps I am being "set up." I suspect Miss Half-Pint is under the impression that the longer the tree is set up, the more presents she will get...



_____________________________
TJ_Foxx
Tasha BT3 Dark Sky
Gina RD2 Body D Laila
Caterina RD2 Body D Michelle
Mariska RD2 Body D Carmen
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:11 am 
Doll
Doll
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:16 pm
Posts: 1387
Location: At TJ_Foxx's place AKA The Foxx Hole
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Perhaps I am being "set up." I suspect Miss Half-Pint is under the impression that the longer the tree is set up, the more presents she will get...



FINALLY!!! HE GETS IT!!!!! I guess the third year is a charm....



_____________________________
Tasha Marie Foxx
Synthetik model and advocate #synthetikliving
Diva of The Foxx Hole, Jersey Girl
Boy Toy 3; Dark Sky
Birthday, January 20
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 7407
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
Tasha is just so danm cute! :D she's got you figured out TJ :D :thumbs_up:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:42 am 
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 pm
Posts: 2559
Location: Jersey. You got a problem wit dat?
deerman wrote:
Tasha is just so danm cute! :D she's got you figured out TJ :D :thumbs_up:


It’s that irresistible Boy Toy charm that you know all too well my friend!



_____________________________
TJ_Foxx
Tasha BT3 Dark Sky
Gina RD2 Body D Laila
Caterina RD2 Body D Michelle
Mariska RD2 Body D Carmen
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:16 pm
Posts: 882
Location: In Canada with Daria
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Perhaps I am being "set up." I suspect Miss Half-Pint is under the impression that the longer the tree is set up, the more presents she will get...

This is a great idea. Trees do look better with presents under them.
However the temptation of having presents sitting there for an entire month is going to be tough on Tasha.

scooter



_____________________________
With beautiful Daria.
Everything about Daria can be found in her Photo Timeline: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67031
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 7407
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
Boy toy's rule! :D my friend. we just have fun! :D with them next to us! :D :whistle:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:13 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am
Posts: 17833
Location: Germany
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Perhaps I am being "set up." I suspect Miss Half-Pint is under the impression that the longer the tree is set up, the more presents she will get...


Damn right she is, smart Tasha!!!


Chris



_____________________________
Click here to see my Doll Album.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:24 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 pm
Posts: 3326
I hope Chrissy doesn't see this!!
deerman wrote:
Boy toy's rule! :D my friend. we just have fun! :D with them next to us! :D :whistle:

your so right Deerman and TJ


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:48 pm 
Doll
Doll
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:40 pm
Posts: 1653
Location: At Hollywu's place
scooter_ca wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Perhaps I am being "set up." I suspect Miss Half-Pint is under the impression that the longer the tree is set up, the more presents she will get...

This is a great idea. Trees do look better with presents under them.
However the temptation of having presents sitting there for an entire month is going to be tough on Tasha.

scooter


Tashie, not that I would consider doing this but I have a fantastic idea that Hollywu admitted to doing as a kid. One year the suspense of wrapped gifts under the tree got to her... She carefully got a razor blade and "opened them just enough to peek and then resealed them. Her folks may have not noticed anything was amiss but she got "cocky" and "guessed" the contents of each package. The next year, ALL gifts were put into coffee cans and wrapped. Do you have any idea how hard it is to tamper with that? LOL! The nice part is that I am betting all those gifts smelled like coffee so you may have liked that.

Just a thought!

I have to see where she put our tree she got last year. It's in a skinny box and it was so much fun!

Hugs,

Rari



_____________________________
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 pm 
Doll
Doll
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:16 pm
Posts: 1387
Location: At TJ_Foxx's place AKA The Foxx Hole
Rari wrote:
scooter_ca wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Perhaps I am being "set up." I suspect Miss Half-Pint is under the impression that the longer the tree is set up, the more presents she will get...

This is a great idea. Trees do look better with presents under them.
However the temptation of having presents sitting there for an entire month is going to be tough on Tasha.

scooter


Tashie, not that I would consider doing this but I have a fantastic idea that Hollywu admitted to doing as a kid. One year the suspense of wrapped gifts under the tree got to her... She carefully got a razor blade and "opened them just enough to peek and then resealed them. Her folks may have not noticed anything was amiss but she got "cocky" and "guessed" the contents of each package. The next year, ALL gifts were put into coffee cans and wrapped. Do you have any idea how hard it is to tamper with that? LOL! The nice part is that I am betting all those gifts smelled like coffee so you may have liked that.

Just a thought!

I have to see where she put our tree she got last year. It's in a skinny box and it was so much fun!

Hugs,

Rari



Not a bad idea Rari, that Hollywu is cleaver. But if I happen to open a present, Teej will replace it. So no need to be sneaky. Santa always brings us stocking stuffers anyway. You pretty much have it spot on Scooter. I think you will like the new words that I made up for this fuddy duddy Christmas Carol.

Have a jolly dolly Christmas
It's the best time of the year
I don't know if there'll be snow
But we’d better have some beer.

Have a jolly dolly Christmas
And when you walk down the street
Say “Yo bro” to friends you know
And buy me something sweet

Uh oh, the mistletoe, hung where you can see
I am waiting patiently, how about some kisses, for me? …

Have a jolly dolly Christmas
And in case you didn't know,
It’s you job to spoil your doll!
by spending lots of dough!

Have a jolly dolly Christmas
And in case you didn't hear
Presents make a dolly.... jolly... all year!




_____________________________
Tasha Marie Foxx
Synthetik model and advocate #synthetikliving
Diva of The Foxx Hole, Jersey Girl
Boy Toy 3; Dark Sky
Birthday, January 20
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:46 pm 
Doll
Doll
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:16 pm
Posts: 1387
Location: At TJ_Foxx's place AKA The Foxx Hole
havefun wrote:
I hope Chrissy doesn't see this!!
deerman wrote:
Boy toy's rule! :D my friend. we just have fun! :D with them next to us! :D :whistle:

your so right Deerman and TJ



Too late dude...She knows.



_____________________________
Tasha Marie Foxx
Synthetik model and advocate #synthetikliving
Diva of The Foxx Hole, Jersey Girl
Boy Toy 3; Dark Sky
Birthday, January 20
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:48 pm 
Doll
Doll
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:16 pm
Posts: 1387
Location: At TJ_Foxx's place AKA The Foxx Hole
brigittes hubbie wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Perhaps I am being "set up." I suspect Miss Half-Pint is under the impression that the longer the tree is set up, the more presents she will get...


Damn right she is, smart Tasha!!!


Chris


Thanks Chris sweetie... So, how come it took Teej so long to catch on..?



_____________________________
Tasha Marie Foxx
Synthetik model and advocate #synthetikliving
Diva of The Foxx Hole, Jersey Girl
Boy Toy 3; Dark Sky
Birthday, January 20
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oh Tasha!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:34 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am
Posts: 17833
Location: Germany
Tasha Foxx wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:
Perhaps I am being "set up." I suspect Miss Half-Pint is under the impression that the longer the tree is set up, the more presents she will get...


Damn right she is, smart Tasha!!!


Chris


Thanks Chris sweetie... So, how come it took Teej so long to catch on..?


That´s pretty simple, Brigitte says, it´s because he´s just a man. Well, I am as well, but Brigitte would add that I´ve been very thoroughly educated by her. :mrgreen: Whip, slash, ouch, yes Mam. :whistle:

Chris



_____________________________
Click here to see my Doll Album.
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 17 of 19 [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Chatting users: TP876, optical delusion

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum