Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I have to sell my Real Doll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Kinjite24
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have to sell my Real Doll

Post by Kinjite24 »

Hi, I have a story to tell about my Realdoll2, which I’m reluctantly looking to sell. She’s been kept in an air conditioned storage and I’ve had her since 2015. I keep her there to keep her away from my roommate and his buddies, who would definitely “play” with her if I’m away. Even if they found out I had one on the premises, they’d find some way to get past the lock.

I would, at least once every other month, take her out on a date and get a nice but isolated hotel room. No, I don’t take the whole crate with me but I use a reinforced cardboard box and have her in a sitting position, surrounded by pillows. After years of companionship, I’m moving to a new apartment and have to let her go. It’s getting too costly to pay storage and I’ll always have a roommate with my current income.

I want to find her a great owner and I was hoping at one point to sell her to a doll brothel but the one in Vegas is gone (or never really started?) So now, I have to undergo great risk and sell online. I live in San Marcos CA, not far from where Abyss’ office use to be but not sure how many collectors are in the area or would even be interested.

Which brings me to this question, have any of the members here, successfully and safely sold a used luxury-caliber doll, like a Realdoll2? What was your selling experience like?

anonymousdfuser

Re: I have to sell my Real Doll

Post by anonymousdfuser »

Kinjite24 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:57 pm Hi, I have a story to tell about my Realdoll2, which I’m reluctantly looking to sell. She’s been kept in an air conditioned storage and I’ve had her since 2015. I keep her there to keep her away from my roommate and his buddies, who would definitely “play” with her if I’m away. Even if they found out I had one on the premises, they’d find some way to get past the lock.

I would, at least once every other month, take her out on a date and get a nice but isolated hotel room. No, I don’t take the whole crate with me but I use a reinforced cardboard box and have her in a sitting position, surrounded by pillows. After years of companionship, I’m moving to a new apartment and have to let her go. It’s getting too costly to pay storage and I’ll always have a roommate with my current income.

I want to find her a great owner and I was hoping at one point to sell her to a doll brothel but the one in Vegas is gone (or never really started?) So now, I have to undergo great risk and sell online. I live in San Marcos CA, not far from where Abyss’ office use to be but not sure how many collectors are in the area or would even be interested.

Which brings me to this question, have any of the members here, successfully and safely sold a used luxury-caliber doll, like a Realdoll2? What was your selling experience like?
If you'd like to sell your RD on TDF, you can sell in the "Items for SALE" section: viewforum.php?f=128

Just be sure to use the template and follow the rules for posting an item for sale.

Alternatively, you can sell with Reggie at Galmato Haven: https://galmatohaven.com/product-catego ... pre-owned/

Also, I recommend getting better friends and/or roommates if you know that they are going to abuse your doll.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

Arcane
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: I have to sell my Real Doll

Post by Arcane »

I can vouch for Reggie as reliable, as I purchased a body F from him awhile back.

INFORMATIONS