Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

star glasses sizing?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

shadowsparky

star glasses sizing?

Post by shadowsparky »

so i'm doing some shopping around for Sarah's clothes and accessories and while the realdoll website gives you clothing sizes and shoe sizes, they don't have any information about glasses or even the dimensions of any boytoy doll heads so i've got no clue as to what frame sizes will fit on Sarah. upon doing some research i found that the style i'm looking for is called "wayfarer" (i think this is actually what Rari has)
20160425005740812.jpg
20160425005740812.jpg (60.69 KiB) Viewed 2173 times
i've been trying to find a pair of these in translucent purple but i can't seem to find them in that colour but i did find these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clear-lens-glas ... IXSv2rgWkw
they have an opaque dark purple frame that i might just settle for, but they don't have any sizing options so i guess these are supposed to be "one size fits all" what do you guys think? if i get a pair of these will they fit properly on a bt star face? does anybody know where i can find the dark translucent purple wayfarer frames i was originally looking for?
I love my doll so much I would save her from a burning car.....cause if it's MY car that's on fire, she costed more than the car....

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: star glasses sizing?

Post by Hollywu »

You are correct! Rari does have Ray-Ban Wayfarers. Those ones are actually an old pair of my prescription glasses. Rari and I have similar tastes in glasses so it's fun for her to wear my old ones now. One thing that has helped us is that sometimes I've gotten my gals glasses at Ross Dress for Less. If they don't work out I can take them back so long as the tag is still on. They often have some really cool clear lens ones as well as sunglasses. I like glasses as they can be a fun fashion accessory and really change one's look. What might help is if you can find a pair that are close and see if they fit. Then maybe go online and google to see if the company makes a frame style you like in the color you seek.

Good luck finding just the right pair. I think she would look awesome in some like you describe!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I put my trusty old protection glasses on my BoyToy and it was a perfect fit. I measured the glasses to be 16 cm/6.29 inches.
She told me to come but I was already there

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for the assist!!

Cheers
-Joe
RaDiv wrote:I put my trusty old protection glasses on my BoyToy and it was a perfect fit. I measured the glasses to be 16 cm/6.29 inches.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

shadowsparky

Post by shadowsparky »

well i went ahead and ordered those cheap clear lens fake wayfarers from ebay last friday and they arrived wednesday, i took the 3 for the price of 2 deal and got purple, pink and black
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG (943.03 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
the purple ones are gunna be what Sarah will wear regularly and the other 2 are just in case she's ever in the mood for another colour
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
!!!WARNING!!!horrifying images! what has been seen cannot be unseen!

i tried on the black ones myself...
the face you see just before you get raped
the face you see just before you get raped
IMG_0021.JPG (148.81 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
and the pink ones!
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG (157.56 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
these do appear to be a "one size fits all" type design with 2 way spring hinges on the arms to accommodate fatter heads (like mine) so hopefully they'll fit Sarah just fine, we'll see when she gets here
I love my doll so much I would save her from a burning car.....cause if it's MY car that's on fire, she costed more than the car....

INFORMATIONS