Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kristal Nova

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Re: Kristal Nova

Post by Kristal »

Nice job Nick...
Drop by, dump some photo's into this dead thread without even saying anything and leave :?

Pardon my asshole bf, but to anyone reading MY thread, I'm doing well.
Drinking, sleeping, repeating steps 1 and 2 :drinking: :sleeping:
Here are a few more recent pics of me
Alcohol and caffeine, yes please
Alcohol and caffeine, yes please
image.jpeg (580.54 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
Being an asshat, lmao
Being an asshat, lmao
image.jpeg (582.33 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
Off to sleep
Off to sleep
image.jpeg (588.08 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
:glou:
Super Nova[/color][/size]

Sarah
Doll
Doll

Post by Sarah »

BABY WANTS TA PARTY!!!!
Mvc-010f.jpg
Mvc-010f.jpg (204.06 KiB) Viewed 4121 times

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

OMG Do all the girls here behave like this 8O 8O 8O , getting drunk , smoking and beating up their bf's
Bob and Latasha drink , bob likes warm beer and Latasha likes Schnapps, bob , British starts singing , It's a long way to Tipperary , Latasha East German starts stamping her foot singing Es braust unser Panzer , Then bob starts singing two world wars and one world cup do da do da :? :? That's when Latasha hit him ,and then bob locked Latasha in a wardrobe for a week 8O 8O 8O 8O
Is this normal :? :? :? :? :? :?
hugs
Kiri

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

nice girl

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I LOLd at the asshat shot. Nice.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1down5up »

Nova is so beautiful. She was the first doll that made me realize I was going to get a doll. She is so petite and gorgeous and the photos on the Abyss site are perfect, probably Stacey photos. But I was having trouble coming to the grips of size. Nick looks like a fairly substantial fellow, when she is riding him... But I cant look away from the ass hat photo, I think I see her smiling as usual.

Flossie
Doll
Doll

Post by Flossie »

1downSup wrote:
"But I was having trouble coming to the grips of size"

What trouble? I am very suitable size. Nova with BT3 is lightest BoyToy 28,8kg (63,4lbs).
Attachments
IMG_0054a.jpg
IMG_0054a.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3903 times

1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1down5up »

Flossie - you look perfect, gorgeous in every respect/aspect. I have not given up hope for "coming to grips" with my thoughts. It just appears that the BT frames, are a bit to small, and perhaps it is me. I am in general taller than the average person at 6'2" so your shorter frame, is something a lot different than me. I am a foot and a half taller and 3 times your weight almost.

I did search out a picture, which I couldn't believe, of a BT3 next to a RD2 E body. Only 3 inches in difference in height but completely different in scaleable reference. I think I can post someone elses photo here (at least with credit to the owner/author) but the credit is to Swan and his lovely girls, I do admire his photography and companions. http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... Body_E.jpg

Well perhaps it just posts a Link. Sorry, I am not that computer savy.

And Dodgemans (all hail) reference of a BT to a body D (it seems a little mother and child esk, no offense, just size wise): http://www.dollforum.com/forum/download ... 157452&t=1

And Alottahopes refence to I think a BT (and I don't understand the early BT1 nad 2 vs the later 3/4 other than the earilier models were 2 inches taller and seemed smaller) and a Private island girl which I think is a 158cm: https://pre04.deviantart.net/a39a/th/pr ... bkh89b.jpg

And Zebo's Harem, which I believe there are two sky BT's in the mix and they just seem abnormally short legged: download/file.php?id=332897&t=1

There is just a big difference in what looks like is a perceivable human counterpart (by size) reference vs a perfectly beautiful form that has been scaled down and unrealisticly perceivable for my awkwardly large size in reference. Height wise at least, I only weigh 185 lbs so I am not some complete out of proportion behemouth, I am slender as well.

You are gorgeous and perfect in your form. I on the other hand fail in comparison to your beauty and perfection if I were by your side - and that is my concern.

But as many people have many girlfriends, I am still very much considering you (hmmm apoligies) or your sisterhood in the running as a top choice even if I am bigfoot size and ugly in comparison to you.

Love the new dress BTW, and you are looking perfect as usual!!!! I may have to give you 2 up for that dress!

I am for sure a newb and still trying to figure it out. I do find it hard to believe that 3 inches can make so much difference but I guess if you asked any of my ex's they would say "duhhhhhh"

I have nothing bad to say about any of the wonderful girls and boys on the forum here. Just trying to asymmelate and make the best choice(s).

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Post by Kristal »

Sarah wrote:BABY WANTS TA PARTY!!!!
The attachment Mvc-010f.jpg is no longer available
Um Sarah, where's my invite?
I'm thirsty too ya know :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Kireina, define normal... :haha4: :deadhorse:

DollAfficionado, :plaidskirt: glad you liked it, I happen to live with an asshat :roll:

1down5up, thank you for the compliments, but what does height have to do with it when your girl could have an ass like this
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (659 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
And a ponytail like this for you to pull on
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (625.75 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
When climbing into bed looks like this
image.jpg
image.jpg (293.21 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
Did you know that Nova's love Tacobell? We do!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (616.18 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
And we stay petite no matter how many burritos we eat
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (642.93 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
Nick is happy with my body because of the detail, it's the newest Boytoy body and I have so many curves and so much definition in my body, it could keep a man busy for days, and us Boytoy's are just plain sexy
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (567 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
As far as I know, I'm still the only Nova body 5 combo on TDF :wink:

So go and get your dream girl, she'll never let you down

Kristy
[/color][/size]

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Here's some pic's taken of Kristy 27 AUG 2017
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (529.15 KiB) Viewed 3809 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (424.91 KiB) Viewed 3809 times
and I guess she was thirsty....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (705.02 KiB) Viewed 3809 times
Nick

Brick

Post by Brick »

1down5up wrote:Flossie - you look perfect, gorgeous in every respect/aspect. I have not given up hope for "coming to grips" with my thoughts. It just appears that the BT frames, are a bit to small, and perhaps it is me. I am in general taller than the average person at 6'2" so your shorter frame, is something a lot different than me. I am a foot and a half taller and 3 times your weight almost.

I did search out a picture, which I couldn't believe, of a BT3 next to a RD2 E body. Only 3 inches in difference in height but completely different in scaleable reference. I think I can post someone elses photo here (at least with credit to the owner/author) but the credit is to Swan and his lovely girls, I do admire his photography and companions. http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... Body_E.jpg

Well perhaps it just posts a Link. Sorry, I am not that computer savy.

And Dodgemans (all hail) reference of a BT to a body D (it seems a little mother and child esk, no offense, just size wise): http://www.dollforum.com/forum/download ... 157452&t=1

And Alottahopes refence to I think a BT (and I don't understand the early BT1 nad 2 vs the later 3/4 other than the earilier models were 2 inches taller and seemed smaller) and a Private island girl which I think is a 158cm: https://pre04.deviantart.net/a39a/th/pr ... bkh89b.jpg

And Zebo's Harem, which I believe there are two sky BT's in the mix and they just seem abnormally short legged: download/file.php?id=332897&t=1

There is just a big difference in what looks like is a perceivable human counterpart (by size) reference vs a perfectly beautiful form that has been scaled down and unrealisticly perceivable for my awkwardly large size in reference. Height wise at least, I only weigh 185 lbs so I am not some complete out of proportion behemouth, I am slender as well.

You are gorgeous and perfect in your form. I on the other hand fail in comparison to your beauty and perfection if I were by your side - and that is my concern.

But as many people have many girlfriends, I am still very much considering you (hmmm apoligies) or your sisterhood in the running as a top choice even if I am bigfoot size and ugly in comparison to you.

Love the new dress BTW, and you are looking perfect as usual!!!! I may have to give you 2 up for that dress!

I am for sure a newb and still trying to figure it out. I do find it hard to believe that 3 inches can make so much difference but I guess if you asked any of my ex's they would say "duhhhhhh"

I have nothing bad to say about any of the wonderful girls and boys on the forum here. Just trying to asymmelate and make the best choice(s).
Zebo has 1 skye B4 standard boobs and 1 Star B4 Enhanced boobs......just saying!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Kristal
Doll
Doll

Post by Kristal »

Smoke em if ya got em
Smoke em if ya got em
image.jpeg (608.76 KiB) Viewed 3667 times
Kristy

Nick
Doll Advisor