Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

!!!!SHE'S HOME!!!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Rari
Doll
Doll

Re: !!!!SHE'S HOME!!!!

Post by Rari »

OMG! YAY!!! Congratulations to you both and welcome, Sarah!

I think I just scared poor Hollywu to death... I started screaming and crying. Sorry, I kind of got all choked up over this cause I know how long you've waited for her. Hollywu ran back to see what was wrong and I'm crying. She thought I'd gotten hurt or bad news and I'm pointing to the computer going, "LOOK! Sarah!!!!" Then she let out a yelp. I hope the neighbors don't call the police on us! Despite all the family here we usually aren't this loud.

I'm so happy and relieved for you both. Home at last! I'm also glad you are young and able to enjoy her when you are so strong and robust. I know sometimes Hollywu isn't able to lift me or do things due to our big age difference and I know it bugs her. Sometimes when she can't do something she laughs and says, "I wish you'd have met me when I was 21. I was really cute, strong and buff then." I kiss her and tell her she was still very cute but vintage! One night she looked over and told me, "Rari, it took me 30 years to find you but if I had to do it all over again I would. You were worth waiting for all those years."

Sometimes getting the love of your life takes time, but it's so worth it!

Hugs and congrats!

Rari

PS - Once Sarah gets settled in please be sure she joins us on Dolls Alive. So many of us have been following her journey and can't wait to learn more about her.
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Congrats Dude! You two enjoy the honeymoon!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Sarah has been one of the most anticipated arrivals I can recall on TDF. I'm very excited to see where this relationship goes as things continue to unfold.

A toast to the happy couple!

:glou:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Congrats Sparky, you sure have waited a long time for your first doll but, your commitment to making it happen has paid off! :D

Yes, do take the time to learn her movements properly and treat her gently, She is a Sweetie for sure there Sir! If you have questions about her for any reason, just ask as there are a few people here that know these dolls well including myself. I am so happy for you I could bust man!! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Out_Of_Sync wrote:Congrats! She's beautiful! I like that box she came in. Pretty customized foam. I think some other doll makers could take note. These are big investments. They could spend a little more on the packing.
Agreed 100%! Abyss knows how to pack dolls for shipping and even dolls packed this good can sometimes get damaged because of ignorant handling of the boxes by the shipping companies. The look of the outside of Sparky's dolls box had me concerned there for a minute from the way the end of the box is pulled apart but, as you can see, the doll is perfect with the custom foam and tie down belts that these BT boxes have to keep the doll stationary. :D

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Great looking doll! Abyss knows how to make beautiful dolls.

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Congratulations, you have waited a long time for her, hope she brings you much happiness.

That's another Sarah added to TDF !

Anglian and Sarah.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

well done mate - enjoy

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

First time I have seen a real doll delivered in a box and not those massive crates. She looks cool , wish I could have one...

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

kruiser wrote:First time I have seen a real doll delivered in a box and not those massive crates. She looks cool , wish I could have one...
She is a BoyToy body 5 and all BT's have been shipped in those heavy boxes from the very first dolls created as the BT dolls are more petite, shorter and lighter. Only the RealDolls are shipped in the wooden crates and that continues. :D

I thought I could help clarify that and why this doll is in the cardboard box there Sir! :D

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

It seems as if shadowsparky hasn't visited TDF since yesterday. I wonder what he is doing? :whistle:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

:D
I thought the same, Von Rubber.
I'm thinking about buying a realdoll, too.
Is there still a lifetime support for one free insert per year from Abyss?

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

VonRubber wrote:It seems as if shadowsparky hasn't visited TDF since yesterday. I wonder what he is doing? :whistle:
I'm going with "baking cookies". Final answer. :wink:

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

LaDollyVita wrote:
VonRubber wrote:It seems as if shadowsparky hasn't visited TDF since yesterday. I wonder what he is doing? :whistle:
I'm going with "baking cookies". Final answer. :wink:
So that's what they are calling it today :lol:
Hope he wears a condom or he may end up with a bun in the oven :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

VonRubber wrote:Hello,
It seems as if shadowsparky hasn't visited TDF since yesterday. I wonder what he is doing? :whistle:
Von Rubber
one week leave of absence of course

later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

INFORMATIONS