sexyrealsexdolls.com

My bad experience with sex dolls

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
BubaLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My bad experience with sex dolls

Post by BubaLover »

Hello again friends and gals

Today i will share with you my bad experience with sex dolls. :cry:
First of all when i was young the only sex dolls that were available were poor quality inflatable dolls but then about 1995-1996 i saw first time an internet site(internet was almost new then) that sell quality but very expensive silicone sex dolls.
I don't want to make here promotion to another vendor but i'll just will say it was ABYSS creation - Realdoll of Matt and it was probably among the few manufacturers that made quality dolls.
i said to myself that i will save money for that but at that time i was a student and lived with my parents.The years went by and i have married my wife and this topic was forgotten from me i don't know how (because every man in my opinion has to have at least one sex doll at hand no matter what).
Last year i said to myself that i must have a doll and i searched on the web (i didn't found then this forum) and found what i thought a nice and good site to purchase a doll.
I have asked them questions chose what i want and sent payment through bank transfer. After the first payment they said i have to pay more for insurance and other staff and i sent more payment and from then to now i'm still waiting for the doll.
On this January i made my second mistake and picked a doll from AliExpress this time a true TPE sex doll was sent to me free shipping and in cheap price but after a while i found out it was a fake doll the blend of the TPE is probably not good and the tits are stiff.
Then i found this forum and got knowing all the good vendors and manufacturers that are in it.
Now before a couple of days i made finally a good choice and picked my first real sex doll Nancy 140cm D-cup from SRSD with my customization.
Next time i will write you all the scams i found on the web.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My bad experience with sex dolls

Post by Knightshift »

Don't feel bad BubaLover, lot's of people fall for those glossy scams. You went in with good faith and were taken advantage of like so many others. Fortunately you have found TDF and now you have a network of like-minded people who want to help you enjoy your passion for dolls! Good luck and keep us posted!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

BEAST
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BEAST »

Bubalover at least you got a doll, I've lost £700+ to siliconelovedoll.co.uk
Now buying a doll from beautifuldolls

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

BubaLover wrote:Hello again friends and gals

Today i will share with you my bad experience with sex dolls. :cry:
First of all when i was young the only sex dolls that were available were poor quality inflatable dolls but then about 1995-1996 i saw first time an internet site(internet was almost new then) that sell quality but very expensive silicone sex dolls.
I don't want to make here promotion to another vendor but i'll just will say it was ABYSS creation - Realdoll of Matt and it was probably among the few manufacturers that made quality dolls.
i said to myself that i will save money for that but at that time i was a student and lived with my parents.The years went by and i have married my wife and this topic was forgotten from me i don't know how (because every man in my opinion has to have at least one sex doll at hand no matter what).
Last year i said to myself that i must have a doll and i searched on the web (i didn't found then this forum) and found what i thought a nice and good site to purchase a doll.
I have asked them questions chose what i want and sent payment through bank transfer. After the first payment they said i have to pay more for insurance and other staff and i sent more payment and from then to now i'm still waiting for the doll.
On this January i made my second mistake and picked a doll from AliExpress this time a true TPE sex doll was sent to me free shipping and in cheap price but after a while i found out it was a fake doll the blend of the TPE is probably not good and the tits are stiff.
Then i found this forum and got knowing all the good vendors and manufacturers that are in it.
Now before a couple of days i made finally a good choice and picked my first real sex doll Nancy 140cm D-cup from SRSD with my customization.
Next time i will write you all the scams i found on the web.
We hope to exceed your expectations. Please reach out with any question in the meantime and let us know if we can help with anything :)

We also hope to see pictures of your 140cm in the forum reviewing us :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

BubaLover
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by BubaLover »

Knightshift ,thank you for your support.
    Yes, now that i found TDF i know who is authorized to sell dolls.

Beast ,at the first time i spent a couple of tousands of dollars and got nothing.The second time was the fake doll.
    You probably were confused with MysilicoeLoveDoll.com which is authorized here in TDF.
    Beatiful-dolls.com are authorized so this time you don't have to worry.

BubaLover
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by BubaLover »

Knightshift ,thank you for your support.
    Yes, now that i found TDF i know who is authorized to sell dolls.

Beast ,at the first time i spent a couple of tousands of dollars and got nothing.The second time was the fake doll.
    You probably were confused with MysiliconeLoveDoll.com which is authorized here in TDF.
    Beatiful-dolls.com are authorized so this time you don't have to worry.

Littlemushroom

Post by Littlemushroom »

we have similar experience, I will choose a new doll from the vendor on Dollforum, that's why I am here.

lilbitlonely
    TDF Staff Alumni
    TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

BubaLover wrote:... i found out it was a fake doll the blend of the TPE is probably not good and the tits are stiff.
    Just a thought. Even if the doll is a fake, since it is TPE, you might be able to soften it with a few mineral-oil treatments. Perhaps it is just somewhat dried out?

bobhenry
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Tpe titties are harder then silicone.
    Just saying

BubaLover
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by BubaLover »

lilbitlonely and bobhenry here is a link to a clip that shows the differences between a real TPE doll and a fake doll:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz8Qevi3M5s
    It was loaded by another vendor here in TDF and i hope i don't break here the rules but it is important to all of us dolls owners and dolls lovers that we will see this video to avoid future scams.
    bobhenry the tits anyway suppose to be squeezable and bouncing and soft not like it is look that they took TPE and cast it as a whole you know what i mean?

Joe1
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

received_10211590442270936.jpeg
    Yup...my tpe girl has super firm boobs but jiggle nicely.

Joe1
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

Joe1 wrote:
    Yup...my tpe girl has super firm boobs but jiggle nicely.

Joe1
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

My sexy girl
    Attachments
    0526170529.jpg
    0526170529.jpg (865.9 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
    0526170529.jpg
    0526170529.jpg (865.9 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
    My baby