sexyrealsexdolls.com

Looking for 100cm mini-doll feedback/experience

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Woo Map
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looking for 100cm mini-doll feedback/experience

Post by Woo Map »

Hi guys,

I'm considering buying a 100cm mini-doll from Sexy Real Sex Dolls, so asking for feedback and recommendations of members here who have bought one.

How does it feel playing with her? Was she easier to handle comparing to the bigger ones?

I've heard that the mini-dolls tend to look much bigger in the pictures (on the vendors' websites) than in real life. Is this true?

Sure, 100cm mini-dolls are much more affordable than bigger ones, but do you guys think the satisfaction they bring is worth the money?

Thank you very much in advance.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Looking for 100cm mini-doll feedback/experience

Post by LoneRanger »

I have 3 - not that brand but still 100 cm - to freaking small for sex from my perspective. Good for pictures if flexible.

But that's just me.....
L✰neR✯nger

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

In my opinion the 100cm size range does not give me the full immersion that I would want out of bigger Dolls, but the weight factor is pretty good with this size range.

Woo Map
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Woo Map »

Hi guys,

Thank you both for your feedback! I really appreciated that!

What do you guys think about the doll torsos then? Have you guys ever bought and used one? What was the experience like? Is it worth it?

Thank you.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi there Woo Map and Welcome!

1. Try to find a vendor or manufacturer that has a connection to this forum. I am not sure Sexy Real Sex Dolls is one.

2. You are comsidering a 100com doll, why? Do you have space/storage limitations, budgetary or both?

3. Try looking at it from a different perspective. Why do you want a doll? or better yet, What do yo want FROM a doll?
Are you looking for something to provide a better simulation to sex than a flesh light or PDX toy?
Will she be something that you can take out and bang when you are horny then put it away?
Do you want to be able to dress your doll in clothes, lingerie etc?
Do you want a "fanatsy" girl to sleep with at night in additon to having sex?
Is weight an issue? If so, How much?
Do you want siliocne or TPE?
Are you interested in doing photography with your doll?

I have no experience with a 100 com doll, my dolls are 1) 147cm or 4'10" and 60 lbs and 2) 5'3" or 160cm and about 85-90 lbs. I had a torso and liked her. But I coudl nto dress her or put any lingerie on her becasue of the shape of her molded legs and arms to her body. You can put lingerie and etc on some torsos. Please know a good torso is not inexpensive but it will ne less than a most full sized dolls. .

There are guys on here that are VERY happy with their 100cm dolls. Most "smaller" dolls are TPE; but there are also modestly priced smaller silicone dolls that are under 135cm too. There is a doll put here for you!

The good news is you came to the right place. There is a wealth of info here. Take your time, find the doll that is right for you.

Most of all:

WELCOME!!!!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Just recently purchased a torso Doll, still in the honeymoon phase there are quite a few out there, the one I have gives me the bigger doll immersion without the hassle of the weight , and possibe breakage, One of my best Purchases so far.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hi Woo,
Woo Map wrote: ..Was she easier to handle comparing to the bigger ones?
Woo, I only have a B-Cup Riley doll,
Riley is easy to position and move around; will stand up leaning against a wall
various poses are possible. I cannot have a larger doll, considering
weight, storage, and concealment. 100 CM is a "compromise doll," where
concealment the number 1 factor.

I had a Jayden 100CM doll, DDD-Cup, for a few days then sold. My preference
is realistic cup size; Jayden's breasts would make good pillows. All
personal preference. I think my buyer was impressed with her breasts.

I understand that the best 100CM are Eve and Eva dolls
with 2 big caveats - fragile skeleton, and potential seizure
(or worse) upon customs inspection. Eve and Eva can
be bought from a dealer in Germany, price is high and the
VAT-tax is high, and the customs inspection risk is high.

Then there's the Ebay and Aliexpress 100 CM dolls, which, if
imported, can cause extreme grief (for the buyer)
upon customs inspection - or so I have been informed.

If you prefer enormous breasts, there are plenty of choices;
otherwise, B-Cup Riley is probably the most realistic
100cm that can be legally imported.

This website has the info you need about clothing sizes
and where to buy.

I've come up with a lightweight storage/concealment solution
for 100CM; I'll post the parts list and fotos in the near future.

Best wishes for joining the 100CM doll owners.

Woo Map
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Woo Map »

Hi guys,

Thank you all for the info! The main reason I have to consider buying a mini doll is because any bigger size dolls won't be allowed to enter my country. And I agree with you guys that the mini doll may be a bit too small for immersion. So I'm now considering buying a doll torso, or probably a doll legs. I know I have a huge fetish for legs, so wondering which vendors I could get one from? Could you guys please suggest me some? Has anyone here ever purchased and used a doll legs?

On a side note, regarding Sexy Real Sex Dolls, I see that the company's name is listed in the vendors list of our forum. This should mean they are a trustworthy vendor, am I correct?

Thank you!

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Woo Map wrote:Hi guys,

Thank you all for the info! The main reason I have to consider buying a mini doll is because any bigger size dolls won't be allowed to enter my country. And I agree with you guys that the mini doll may be a bit too small for immersion. So I'm now considering buying a doll torso, or probably a doll legs. I know I have a huge fetish for legs, so wondering which vendors I could get one from? Could you guys please suggest me some? Has anyone here ever purchased and used a doll legs?

On a side note, regarding Sexy Real Sex Dolls, I see that the company's name is listed in the vendors list of our forum. This should mean they are a trustworthy vendor, am I correct?

Thank you!
That is correct, if we are listed here and we have our own forum section is because we have been authorized and we work with legit manufacturers. Please read our reviews in the forum and in our site in here: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/pages/avoi ... l-sex-doll

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need more info about any specific model ;)

Thanks!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We just dropped the price of the silicone 111cm Z-One model to $999 in case you are also interested on this new mini-doll

Find more here: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... l-sex-doll
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

oneparrot2many
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello I have a 110 cm nina Or something about that size. She is lovely and great for sex on top because she is light and can be fun like a small girl friend. My Realdoll and other are bigger girls and are great for traditional sex. So it is all about budget The Bigger girls are good for photography because cloths are easier to find for them. I hope this helps.

Adventurer
      Vendor Affiliated
      Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I recently wrote a review about a 110 cm doll from another vendor that touches on some of what's already been brought up in this thread. The link for it is in my signature if you're interested!
      ----
      Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
      http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
      viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
      viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

scooter_ca
      Doll Elder
      Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
      There are guys on here that are VERY happy with their 100cm dolls.
      I am one of the VERY happy people that my good friend TJ is referring to.
      Daria is my one and only doll. I am extremely happy with her and for me she was a perfect choice. I smile and my heart skips a beat whenever I look at her.
      In Daria's timeline link below there is an extensive 2 month and 6 month review on page 1 and 4. It talks about why I chose a 100 cm doll and some of the pro's and cons of a doll this size.
      Thanks,
      scooter
      With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
      Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
      Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
      Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

SinsuaLuvr
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

For me, WM100 dolls were what hooked me into my first purchases. The photogenic heads and curvy bodies are a temptation. However, in person the WM100 just was not a good fit for me and it is still hard to describe why. Maybe it's like when after meeting a blind date, you "know" the other person is not for you....no connection.

I do have smaller girls, so size was not directly related to the fail. In fact, I wholeheartedly recommend any of the JM dolls or Sanhui dolls. They come in smaller sizes, lightweight, and are very feminine and will likely rock your world!

This lifestyle is not without its trials and errors. It also takes a great amount of care, patience and creativity. Going with a smaller doll for a first doll is a wise choice.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors!
      :glou:
      Sin's Sanctum
      April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
      Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
      Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
      Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

frankly
      Contributing Poster
      Contributing Poster

Post by frankly »

Hey Woo Map,

Welcome to the forum! I'm fairly new at this, but thought I'd add my two cents to the conversation. I bought a 100cm "Riley" doll from 1amdollusa. The doll, whom I have named "Chestnut" for her large sized breasts and after an erotic dancer I met once, is super sexy and cute. I really do like the doll. When the box arrived, my first thought was, "this is a joke, right?" The box was so small! But when I pulled out the doll, got her dressed and sitting up, I was pleasantly surprised. She isn't all that small. Although, her entry areas (mouth, vagina, anal) are a bit small. Still, she has really nice breasts and it has been fun dressing her up. I'm still getting to know the doll, but I can tell you it is a lot easier to maneuver than I can imagine a full size doll would be (and easier to stow away in case company arrives).
      Best of luck to you in your search!
      -Frankly

INFORMATIONS