sexyrealsexdolls.com

Got finally my new doll !!!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Mawee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Got finally my new doll !!!

Post by Mawee »

Ok so where i can start...first sorry for my bad english am french :roll: and segond the custumer service with sexy real sex doll is AMAZING i ask a tons of questions because its my first doll ever and i was a bit upset about paying such big money on the Internet even if they made me a really good price!!! They answer all my question each time i email them !and for me it was important you know we dont talk about a 50 $ toy... so i want to say a big thank and i will buy to them again even with the inconvenience that i got with them ...we did not talk about the fact that i ask for fix tongue and there is nothing not even the removable one but am sure they gonna do something about it...but hey i got my doll and she is soooo amazing seriously she is like the picture that i saw on their site she is just perfect! It take 4 week to got her because of the chinese new year i understand that and one week for ups to ship it.i ask to the seller to put the real price on the package so i dont have problem with the border and that what they did ,a bit less and the border did not ask question !oh by the way i live in canada that why i ask for that !thank to doll forum. ..now the doll!! :D !!incredible piece of art seriously i buy a wm 140 cm head 59 close eye and she is juste perfect!!! A bit more small that i tought and at first i was not sure....you know i like women not teen...but like i said the product is so nice that i dont care no more i really like her and for those who will say why did you not buy a 160 cm i will say i dont have enought money for that!!
:roll: for now i think i cant post picture of her because am a newbie on doll forum but soon friend soon i will 8) ohhh and god it a lot of care to own a doll but it kinda fun!! Ohh and by the way my girlfriend is ok with that and some of her sexy clothes can fit on her !! :D maybe some will say why the hell you got a sex doll when you have a girlfriend ?i will say maybe because i want to keep my girlfriend and with both i think i will be less provoke by other women ...you know girlfriend and a doll! I cant ask better :D no need to go see if the grass is more green in my neighbor :whistle: and thank again sexyrealsexdoll for your good service.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Got finally my new doll !!!

Post by SRSD »

Mawee wrote:Ok so where i can start...first sorry for my bad english am french :roll: and segond the custumer service with sexy real sex doll is AMAZING i ask a tons of questions because its my first doll ever and i was a bit upset about paying such big money on the Internet even if they made me a really good price!!! They answer all my question each time i email them !and for me it was important you know we dont talk about a 50 $ toy... so i want to say a big thank and i will buy to them again even with the inconvenience that i got with them ...we did not talk about the fact that i ask for fix tongue and there is nothing not even the removable one but am sure they gonna do something about it...but hey i got my doll and she is soooo amazing seriously she is like the picture that i saw on their site she is just perfect! It take 4 week to got her because of the chinese new year i understand that and one week for ups to ship it.i ask to the seller to put the real price on the package so i dont have problem with the border and that what they did ,a bit less and the border did not ask question !oh by the way i live in canada that why i ask for that !thank to doll forum. ..now the doll!! :D !!incredible piece of art seriously i buy a wm 140 cm head 59 close eye and she is juste perfect!!! A bit more small that i tought and at first i was not sure....you know i like women not teen...but like i said the product is so nice that i dont care no more i really like her and for those who will say why did you not buy a 160 cm i will say i dont have enought money for that!!
:roll: for now i think i cant post picture of her because am a newbie on doll forum but soon friend soon i will 8) ohhh and god it a lot of care to own a doll but it kinda fun!! Ohh and by the way my girlfriend is ok with that and some of her sexy clothes can fit on her !! :D maybe some will say why the hell you got a sex doll when you have a girlfriend ?i will say maybe because i want to keep my girlfriend and with both i think i will be less provoke by other women ...you know girlfriend and a doll! I cant ask better :D no need to go see if the grass is more green in my neighbor :whistle: and thank again sexyrealsexdoll for your good service.
Congrats on your new doll! we are full of joy reading that you like her a lot :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Mawee
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Mawee »

So what about the fix tongue that i order and paid ?there is nothing of that, i send you email last friday and i dont have any answer from you for the first time .... i just want explanation please.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Mawee wrote:So what about the fix tongue that i order and paid ?there is nothing of that, i send you email last friday and i dont have any answer from you for the first time .... i just want explanation please.
    I believe we sent you an email and we'll be sending you the missing tongue, please reach out to us if you haven't receive our email

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

apliz2005
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Mais oui , trop drole j'adore le nom and congrats on your purchase.

Mawee
      Apprentice
      Apprentice

Post by Mawee »

Haha merci, they send me 2 wig am ok with that ;)

Mawee
      Apprentice
      Apprentice

Post by Mawee »

Here a pic ;) i have a lot more .

HonkyDonky
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Mawee wrote:Here a pic ;) i have a lot more .

I would love to see more, especially if she is wearing that outfit with pantyhose on !!!

Thanks for posting

Mawee
      Apprentice
      Apprentice

Post by Mawee »

i made a new post you can go see the pic :)

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Mawee wrote:Here a pic ;) i have a lot more .
      Lovely bad girl! awesome!

INFORMATIONS