sexyrealsexdolls.com

My Tabitha, ordered through SRSD...

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Fongool

My Tabitha, ordered through SRSD...

Post by Fongool »

Tabby is a WM 140 with head #56 (I also ordered head#74 but haven't put it on for pics yet). If you're in the mood for a novel, I wrote up a detailed one about how I came to the world of dolls and some newbie first impressions on doll ownership: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=82672
DSC01339b.jpg
DSC01339b.jpg (117.06 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
I ordered her on Feb 11th using the superbowl coupon, she arrived Mar 16th. I think that's a reasonable timeframe considering I ordered right after Chinese New Years and this is custom made artistry. :D

I had a great experience with Lina and Joe, they were responsive at night which was a nice thing since it's hard to deal with doll stuff at work! I can't say enough nice things about SRSD and their customer service! The chat window on their site was especially useful when I had a quick question or concern.

The only issue I had was that for some reason my order status page never updated, so I had to pester Lina and Joe directly for updates a couple of times, but that was no big deal and they were very gracious about checking with the factory for me. They also got me through a skin tone "crisis", where I'd ordered her in "natural" but after two weeks of agonizing, decided at the last minute to change her to tan. Joe was on the case and managed to get my change through in time and I couldn't be happier with the result! Thanks Joe! :mrgreen:

I just want to thank Lina and SRSD again for everything they do! As a first time doll buyer, it meant a lot to know I had someone there to look out for me during the process. :)

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Re: My Tabitha, ordered through SRSD...

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

:glou: Hi, Fongool glad you got your girl, lucky guy she is gorgeous.
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Fongool wrote:Tabby is a WM 140 with head #56 (I also ordered head#74 but haven't put it on for pics yet). If you're in the mood for a novel, I wrote up a detailed one about how I came to the world of dolls and some newbie first impressions on doll ownership: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=82672
DSC01339b.jpg
I ordered her on Feb 11th using the superbowl coupon, she arrived Mar 16th. I think that's a reasonable timeframe considering I ordered right after Chinese New Years and this is custom made artistry. :D

I had a great experience with Lina and Joe, they were responsive at night which was a nice thing since it's hard to deal with doll stuff at work! I can't say enough nice things about SRSD and their customer service! The chat window on their site was especially useful when I had a quick question or concern.

The only issue I had was that for some reason my order status page never updated, so I had to pester Lina and Joe directly for updates a couple of times, but that was no big deal and they were very gracious about checking with the factory for me. They also got me through a skin tone "crisis", where I'd ordered her in "natural" but after two weeks of agonizing, decided at the last minute to change her to tan. Joe was on the case and managed to get my change through in time and I couldn't be happier with the result! Thanks Joe! :mrgreen:

I just want to thank Lina and SRSD again for everything they do! As a first time doll buyer, it meant a lot to know I had someone there to look out for me during the process. :)
Thanks for your kind words! Glad to see you love your doll! Thanks!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

windave
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Yes, she is very cute.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

She is lovely. And those sexy glasses, oh yeah!

INFORMATIONS