sexyrealsexdolls.com

$500 FLASH DEAL ON 152cm H-Cup

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

$500 FLASH DEAL ON 152cm H-Cup

Post by SRSD »

Flash Deal $500 OFF on 152cm H-Cup

Use code: MAYCURVY

Promo only valid until the end of Sunday 5/14/17 on 152cm H-cup sex doll purchases.

Find the 152 H-Cup collection here:

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... -sex-dolls
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (158.02 KiB) Viewed 3305 times
DSC_0143.jpg
DSC_0143.jpg (137.2 KiB) Viewed 3305 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (149.77 KiB) Viewed 3305 times
DSC_0121.jpg
DSC_0121.jpg (149.13 KiB) Viewed 3305 times
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

dreamerx07

Re: $500 FLASH DEAL ON 152cm H-Cup

Post by dreamerx07 »

I also got your email, and almost got excited till i noticed you increased your base price. Why would I assume or hope for no deception? This world and money...boy

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

dreamerx07 wrote:I also got your email, and almost got excited till i noticed you increased your base price. Why would I assume or hope for no deception? This world and money...boy
    Hi, we haven't increased any price and nor even a cent in this model 152cm H-Cup since many months. With the promo you can enjoy $500 OFF, you need to enter the coupon at checkout to get the $500 OFF, the site prices are the same :)

If you have any question or issues while placing your order, please reach out

Thanks!!

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Rossk2000
      Active Poster
      Active Poster

Post by Rossk2000 »

Great deal, I have this doll and she's heavy but very much worth it!

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

SRSD wrote:
      dreamerx07 wrote:I also got your email, and almost got excited till i noticed you increased your base price. Why would I assume or hope for no deception? This world and money...boy
      Hi, we haven't increased any price and nor even a cent in this model 152cm H-Cup since many months. With the promo you can enjoy $500 OFF, you need to enter the coupon at checkout to get the $500 OFF, the site prices are the same :)

Thanks!!
      Ok thank you for the update. You know how we are consumers, we never get enough discount lol. So I will consider soon since this is def my favorite doll.

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

dreamerx07 wrote:
      SRSD wrote:

Thanks!!
      Ok thank you for the update. You know how we are consumers, we never get enough discount lol. So I will consider soon since this is def my favorite doll.
      Definitely one of the most desired models, you'd love it. Only this week!

Let us know if you have any question

Tybalt
        Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

bobhenry
        Doll Advisor
        Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

wow

SRSD
        VENDOR
        VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Deal is over, but if you are TDF member and still interested reach out to see if we can do a favor :)

INFORMATIONS