sexyrealsexdolls.com

New Member, Just Purchased 138cm (4ft6') Asian Huge...

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
JonLapang
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New Member, Just Purchased 138cm (4ft6') Asian Huge...

Post by JonLapang »

Super excited. Will keep this thread updated with my review of the customer service and processing. So far so good. The order was confirmed yesterday May 23rd.

Here is the model.
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... -love-doll

I have always been interested in beautiful Asian women. My wife just left on a business trip to Japan until July and I am hoping this arrives with enough time before she returns.

Lapang

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New Member, Just Purchased 138cm (4ft6') Asian Huge...

Post by SRSD »

JonLapang wrote:Super excited. Will keep this thread updated with my review of the customer service and processing. So far so good. The order was confirmed yesterday May 23rd.

Here is the model.
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... -love-doll

I have always been interested in beautiful Asian women. My wife just left on a business trip to Japan until July and I am hoping this arrives with enough time before she returns.

Lapang
Great choice! You'll love her! we'll keep you posted on the status. Please feel free to reach out to us in the meantime with any question
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

BubaLover
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by BubaLover »

Welcome my friend to the doll forum and congratulations.
    You have purchased a lovely and cute doll.
    Have fun with her and don't forget to send photos of her.
    I understand you are married and i'm sure you will have fun with the doll at least as with your wife and even more.

windave
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by windave »

You have made a great choice. Hope you will post photos and a review after she arrives.

JonLapang
    Basic Poster
    Basic Poster

Post by JonLapang »

So I received notification that the doll was shipped on June 9th. Of course I have been impatiently waiting for five days now. The last tracking update said it was in Memphis. Should get here any day now! That was quick. I ordered the custom doll on May 24th and it is almost here.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

JonLapang wrote:So I received notification that the doll was shipped on June 9th. Of course I have been impatiently waiting for five days now. The last tracking update said it was in Memphis. Should get here any day now! That was quick. I ordered the custom doll on May 24th and it is almost here.
    We are also excited to read how you love it. Please keep us posted and share your story with the community :)

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

JonLapang
      Basic Poster
      Basic Poster

Post by JonLapang »

So the doll finally arrived! That was exactly 20 days from the day I ordered to the day the shipment arrived. That is good timing. The company communicates very well. I received emails regularly. When they finished manufacturing my doll, they sent me pictures. The process to order from this company was very easy and worry free.

When I first unpackaged the doll, I thought it seemed a lot smaller than I expected. When I started to move the doll around, I realized I made the right choice. These dolls are heavy. If I had gone for the 151, I think I would have bitten off more than I could chew. The doll's weight seems a little heavier than advertised. I purchased 138cm and the advertised weight was 55.1 lbs. I have yet to actually weigh the doll but the package said 91lbs on it. I am guessing the actual weight of the doll is somewhere around 75lbs when I subtract the cardboard, styrofoam, and extra goodies. It's a good thing I can curl 75+lbs. This could be an issue for someone who does not workout or has special needs and was expecting a lighter doll. You may want to consider lifting weights and getting in shape if you want to own and enjoy the bigger dolls.

The biggest thing I realize about owning a doll is that they require maintenance and care. I thought I would be able to handle the doll a little rougher, but I realized that I could damage her.

The wig is also another big issue. It is already bunching up and I have already combed it several times today. The hair sheds just like a real woman and ends up all over the place. I don't think there is anyway around this. Wigs and silicone don't go well together either. The hair on the wig tends to stick to the silicone. If you want to buy a doll, expect spending some time grooming the doll's hair.

If given a choice, I would not go with the fake nails and opt for the natural finger tips. The fake nails look nice but it is just another fragile thing I have to worry about.

Dressing the doll is a greater task than I could ever expect. It is one thing when you are dressing a human and they can move with you. When dressing a doll, you are maneuvering all of the dolls weight to get it in the correct positions. With that said, a 136cm doll will not have many clothes that will fit. My wife is a petite lady, about 5'3" and 100lbs and her clothes are still too big. That was a big miscalculation on my part. Good thing I own a sewing machine. I will have to custom make her outfits.

I am glad that I opted for the vaginal insert. Although it requires more care to insert/remove it, I like the idea of being able to keep her clean.

My biggest issue moving forward is storing her. As it stands, she will not be allowed in the master bedroom or in any room for that matter. Although I made a strong argument when it comes to her toys.... it looks like I will have to keep this one "out of sight and out of mind." I do not have a container big enough for her and she may even have to reside in storage, only to return home when the wife is out. I currently use U-Haul for storage and the building is climate controlled. If anyone has any good insight into this kind of arrangement (family-wife-doll), it would be greatly appreciated.

The doll was advertised for $1,500 and sold for $1,350 after discounts. I did some pretty extensive research and price comparisons. I came to the conclusion that this is one of the better deals on the market. Again, the doll is heavy. I find myself using EMT style carrying techniques to move the doll around the house. The doll has very realistic features, and I am glad this model has bigger breasts. It gives the doll an appearance of being older than 19 which is important to me. I actually prefer older women. All in all, the doll is exactly as I expected. So far I am extremely happy with the purchase but at the same time I am a bit overwhelmed. I wish I had taken the plunge into ownership when I was still single. There is quite a bit to learn, and owning a doll is very much an art. If you do not care for the doll, you will end up ruining it and sending all of that hard earned money into the dumpster. I recommend anyone thinking about making their first purchase to do some research and definitely consider buying a smaller (practice) doll to begin with.

Thanks to the staff at SRSD for helping with this purchase. I definitely recommend any future doll owners to contact this company about purchasing a doll. They are good communicators, decently priced, and have very short manufacturing/shipping time (20 days for my doll).

Once my account is off probation, I will post a picture.

JonLapang
      Basic Poster
      Basic Poster

Post by JonLapang »

TifaCosplaysmall.jpg
      TifaCosplaysmall.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 4694 times
      I decided I will name my doll Hitome. Hitome likes to cosplay and decided to dress up as Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII.

stones
      Doll Patriarch
      Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Hitome looks beautiful, that's a great Tifa outfit. I was surprised to hear she is so much heavier than advertised, but you are right she will be a good workout. Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon!

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

JonLapang wrote:
      TifaCosplaysmall.jpg
      I decided I will name my doll Hitome. Hitome likes to cosplay and decided to dress up as Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII.
      Thanks for sharing your experience with the community and thanks so much for your kind words. We really enjoy reading posts from satisfied customers like you :)

If you want to share more pictures or your story in our blog, please reach out. We'd love to learn more about your experience with the doll and pictures are always welcome too.

Thanks!!!

sentiententity

Post by sentiententity »

Beautiful girl you got there!

Tao_doll
        Contributing Poster
        Contributing Poster

Post by Tao_doll »

Very nice Doll!

I ordered same 138cm blonde one. 19 days since approval and haven't even seen pictures of her :x

SRSD
        VENDOR
        VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Tao_doll wrote:Very nice Doll!

I ordered same 138cm blonde one. 19 days since approval and haven't even seen pictures of her :x
        Sorry about the delay and inconvenience, your doll was supposed to be ready last week but there were some production issues, it'll be ready this week. You'll hear from us soon.

Tao_doll
          Contributing Poster
          Contributing Poster

Post by Tao_doll »

Ok

SRSD
          VENDOR
          VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We just sent you photos of your doll for you to confirm so we can ship it asap. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS